The Cartoon Character Look-Alike

Crazy Little Thoughts

*banner by fnnyhalim

---

 

I sighed upon seeing Sandara Park bouncing her way towards me. I swear, I’m gonna vomit her presence already! Geez, am I not allowed a moment of privacy anymore? She’s always with me! I can’t help but think that she planned this whole thing so she’ll have more time to spend with me. But who wouldn’t want to be around me, anyways? Everytime I look at the mirror, I always get overwhelm on how amazingly handsome I am. Hahahaha.
 
“Fate is smiling down upon us, my friend,” Sandara Park said as she settled herself beside me.
 
“And why is that?” I asked.
 
“There’s a part next weekend,” she winked at me.
 
“So?”
 
“So, it’ll be the perfect time for you to come out from your shell. You will be undergoing your makeover pretty soon and you’ll first appear in that party. All of the popular kids will be there, half of the school would be there, actually.”
 
“I don’t have to come out from my shell,” I disagreed. “I’ve already stepped out of it. It’s just the people in this place don’t appreciate the right person.”
 
She stared at me for a long moment before bursting into a loud laughter. I looked at her with disgust and inched myself away from her. If craziness is contagious, I’d be a goner now. “Aigoo!” she exclaimed.
 
“You’re friends with Victoria before, right?” I started. “I want to know everything about her that I don’t know – what’s her favorite-“
 
“It’s not the time for that yet,” she cut me off.
 
“And why not?” I demanded.
 
“You don’t really have a sharp memory, you know,” she said matter-of-factly. “You already had a hard time memorizing things about me and you-“
 
“Well, I find it really hard to memorize anything about you since I’m not in the least interested in knowing anything about you. Victoria, on the other hand-“
 
“It’s not yet the right time,” she cut off firmly.
 
“Look,” I patiently said. “I know you might feel a bit. . . insecure on how intelligent I am and your pride can’t accept the fact that I have a good memory compared to you. I totally understand that. Most girls are slow, anyways. But you can’t let your pride and insecurity get in the way of my desire in knowing Victoria better. Don’t be selfish, karma will-“
 
“Jiyong, it’s not yet the right time for that,” she cut me off again.
 
“Aish!” I whined. “But-“
 
“No buts,” she said. “I know what I’m doing.”
 
“Fine!” he said, pouting. “But just for the record, I really am intelligent and I have a good memory. I just feel like it’s not yet the right time to show it off. I’m saving it for my-stepping-out-of-the-shell moment.”
 
“Didn’t we agree on you being humble?”
 
“I’m being humble already!” I told her. “Didn’t I just say that I’m intelligent and that I’ve got a good memory? If I would be honest, I would have said that I’m the most intelligent and that I’ve got the best memory in the whole world, which of course is true.”
 
“Jiyong!” she groaned, covering her face with her hands.
 
“What?” I asked in confusion. What’s her problem?
 
“Just. . . just refrain from praising yourself too much,” she then said as she looked up at me again. “Didn’t you learn anything at all from all the videos you’ve watched?”
 
I scowled. “I told you, I’m saving my best actor performance after the makeover. It’s really hard not to be myself, you know. And you know who I am so I see no point in pretending when it’s just the two of us.”
 
“If you can’t pretend in front of me, what makes you think you can in front of a dozen people?”
 
“I can handle it,” I confidently said. “Nothing is impossible for Kwon Jiyong. You’ll see.”
 
She shook her head then chuckled. “You don’t really worry about anything, do you?”
 
“Of course I do!” I angrily said. “I’ve got a lot of things to worry about.”
 
“Like what?” she prompted.
 
“Like. . . .” I trailed, thinking hard. “Like the safety of my life and my handsome face since I know all species of the male population envies me. I’m also worried for all the girls who are heartbroken because I can’t spare a day to even look at them.”
 
She suddenly burst out laughing that I could swear to my handsome face made the birds from across the sea heading this way flew back to where they came from. “O-OMG!” she laughed. “Y-you. . .! Hahaha, y-you s-s-s-should have seen. . . hahaha. . . the look on your face! Y-you looked so serious. HAHAHAHAHA!”
 
I grimaced. This girl seriously doesn’t know the word gracefulness. Aish! I’m really having doubts about his agreement. I yawned and stretched out lazily while the girl was still laughing her heart out. And since I’m very gifted, my amazingly and occasionally sensitive ears caught the sounds of footsteps coming up. I don’t really mind sharing my rooftop to anyone once in a while but I don’t want anyone to see me in a situation with Sandara Park laughing her heart out like there’s no tomorrow.
 
I turned to her and covered . She looked up at me with laughter in her eyes. “Someone’s coming!” I whispered.
 
She stilled for a moment. I could say she was trying to listen and see if I was telling the truth.
 
“I don’t see any valid reason for it!” Victoria’s muffled voice sounded.
 
“Vic, I just can’t send all of her gifts back to her. That would be rude,” Mikmun, oh I mean Nickhun said.
 
“Burn them then!”
 
Sandara Park suddenly stood up, grabbed my arm and dragged met o a hidden corner. “Don’t make a sound!” she hissed under her breath the same time I heard the door flew opened.
 
“Vic, Dara and I are over. You don’t have to be jealous,” Mikmun patiently said.
 
“I’m not jealous!” she defensively said. “It’s just that. . . it’s just that. . . .”
 
“What?” he urged on.
 
“You know my situation, right now,” she said quietly now. “It frustrates me that I can’t give you gifts as expensive as what she gave you because of. . . my status right now.”
 
Aigoo, my poor Victoria! I could just hear how broken and pitiful she felt. The sound of her voice squeezed my lonely heart that I could even say I was almost brought to the brink of tears! If I were his boyfriend, I’d never let her feel so pitiful about herself like this. I would never give her a reason to be jealous with anyone. I’d always make her feel special. I’d always shower her with expensive gifts and I won’t require her to give me gifts. This frog-looking guy is obviously a bad job on being my Victoria’s boyfriend. Now my suspicions of Mikmun using some kind of spell on Victoria only got stronger.
 
“Vic, you know I don’t give a damn about that,” Victoria’s boyfriend said.
 
“I’m sorry. . .” Victoria whispered. “I just can’t help feeling that way.”
 
I glanced at Sandara Park and glared at her. It was her fault why my baby boo’s feeling down like this. I wanted her to see just how disappointed and pissed I am with her but she wasn’t looking at me. She looked really absorbed in listening to Victoria and Nickhun’s conversation. I was about to tell her that eavesdropping is unethical when I caught sight of a spider resting on her shoulder. My eyes widened as I stared at it in fear. The creature must have felt my beautiful eyes on it because it moved and faced me. From the moment it faced me, I then knew that the spider was a female because it was staring at me maliciously, like I’m the best-looking creature it ever set eyes on. With the way it was fiddling its feet, I could just tell that the creature got some dark plans in its mind for me. With that thought in mind, I screamed at the top of my lungs and then, I fainted.
 
- - -
 
I was running at full speed as billions of spiders were chasing after me. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, asking for help.
 
“Jiyong, I love you!” one spider squeaked from behind me.
 
“Jiyong, can you please become the father of my children?” another one screamed.
 
“I want you to give me babies! Please say yes!”
 
I wet more hysterical than ever. “HELP!”
 
There was a loud boom followed by the shaking of the ground. Earthquake! I stopped as the spiders stopped, too. Then, the ground moved again. Out of nowhere, I saw a giant Sandara Park heading towards my way. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. As she neared me, is creamed loudly, making the billions of spiders scream too. I turned around, planning to run away from giant Sandara Park. As I did, I saw the billions of spiders scurrying away from me, away from Sandara Park, too. Not wanting to be left behind, I raced with the spiders to get away from the giant.
 
I felt a tug on my shirt from behind me. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the ground. I started flailing and screaming. Sandara Park then dropped me to her giant palm. I looked up at her giant face. I suddenly had the urge to jump and just accept one of the female spiders to be my wife upon seeing her face getting nearer, her lips pouted for a kiss. Ohmigawd! She just saved me from the spiders so she could have me for herself!
 
A hard slap on my face jerked me up. I opened my eyes and was greeted by Sandara Park’s hovering face. I started screaming again. I held both of my hands out, pushing her face away from me. “Waaah! , !” I screamed. “Don’t come near me! Help!”
 
“SHUT UP!”
 
I paused and stared at her, blinking. She had her hands on her waist, glaring at me. Then I realized that the giant Sandara Park I saw a while ago was just a part of my dream. “What happened?” I asked.
 
She rolled her eyes. “You still haven’t learn, anything have you?” she demanded. “Ghad! How absurd could you get?  you? Huh!”
 
I frowned. What’s her problem? I’m simply asking about what happened and she just ranted at me like that. “I was caught off guard!” I exclaimed. “You should have seen the look on your face. You looked like you’re going to pound on me!”
 
She sighed exasperatedly and dropped herself to the floor. I looked around and realized that we were still on the rooftop. I glanced back at Sandara Park and was about to ask her what happened again when I saw her looking far ahead. She was biting her lower lip down and the corners of hers eyes were glittering with tears.
 
“Err, are you alright?” I hesitantly asked.
 
She turned her head to me. As her eyes met mine, a tear escaped her eye. Then, she threw her arms around me and started crying.
 
Ohmigawd! She’s molesting me again. Huhuhu! I tried to push her away but she only held on tighter on me. What is she crying about now? I tried to think of what could have triggered her tears when I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago: Victoria and Nickhun came in and I was forced to hide in one corner. I was about to tell Sandara Park how rude it was to eavesdrop when I saw the spider on her shoulder. Then, I screamed out loud and fainted. I gasped. I screamed. Victoria and Nickhun might have heard me and so, they went to see what happened. That means, they saw me and Sandara Park together.
 
Ohmigawd! Victoria saw me in my most humiliating and degrading moment? Waah! Just thinking about it makes me want to burst out crying! I’m starting to think that Sandara Park’s brining me bad luck.
 
It was a while later when she finally subsided. I was waiting for her to pull away but when she didn’t do that, I grimaced. “I know I have a great body,” I broke the silence. “But I think you’re taking it for granted already.”
 
She pulled away then chuckled. She sighed as she wiped her tears away. “Thanks,” she murmured.
 
“Did they see us together?” I asked.
 
She shook her head. “I was able to hide you,” she said. “Why did you scream, anyways?”
 
“I saw a spider on your shoulder.”
 
“And you didn’t even tell me?”
 
“I got distracted!” I burst out. “The spider was a female! I’m really starting to have phobia with girls! All types of female species looks at me like I’m some kind of a meat!”
 
“Jiyong!” she groaned, slapping her forehead. And then, she started chuckling again. “Ah, I don’t what to do with you anymore.”
 
I grimaced. I was about to retort something back when a set of different words poured out from my mouth. “What did Nickhun say that made you cry, anyways?”
 
She glanced at me and opened . She looked like she was going to tell me something when she thought better off it. “I don’t really want to talk about it,” she said, shaking her head. “And besides, you won’t believe me anyways.”
 
- - -
 
Time went by. I was still undergoing rigorous training as what Sandara Park calls it. I was getting tired of it, actually. But I just went through with it. Just when I thought my agony won’t end, something good came.
 
“It’s time,” Sandara Park said.
 
“Eh?” I blankly asked. “What are you talking about?”
 
“It’s time for your makeover,” she said. “The party’s tomorrow night already.”
 
“Oh, the makeover!” I nonchalantly waved off, trying to keep my voice neutral.
 
“We’ll go shopping first then we’ll go to the salon. I don’t want anyone to see you in any stores with your new look yet.”
 
“Salons are for girls,” I pointed out.
 
“I’ve already talked to the best people in town,” she said as if I didn’t say anything. “You’ll love them!”
 
- - -
 
I knew Sandara Park was serious when she made a deal with me. But it just dawned on me that she’s not just serious but deadly serious. As much as I enjoyed fitting clothes and showing off like a model, I can’t help but cringe at the prices of the clothes Sandara Park bought. “Are you really that desperate to get him back that you spent this much on me?” I asked.
 
She just chuckled and shook her head. “I’m making you my personal project.”
 
“What does that mean?”
 
“I’m just joking.”
 
“It wasn’t even funny.”
 
 
We went to eat first before going to the salon. I didn’t notice I was becoming more and more comfortable with her although sometimes I can’t help but think that she’s really a crazy person. She just kept on laughing with her own jokes that aren’t even funny. “You’re in a good mood,” I noticed.
 
“I find your company refreshing,” she said.
 
When we were done eating, we started heading towards the salon. I stopped in front of it, my feet not moving. I don’t know why but I feel anxious. Aish! I’ve never felt this anxious before. What’s happening to me? This is just a makeover, for Pete’s sake! Why am I getting anxious with it? It’s not like they’re going to make look ugly, right?
 
“You look pale” Sandara Park commented out of nowhere, making me jump.
 
I saw a knowing look on her face when I looked at her. “I’m not,” I denied.
 
“Are you nervous?”
 
“Of course not!” I exclaimed. Wanting to prove this to her, I stepped inside the salon confidently with her behind me. I stopped dead upon seeing girls and gays in uniform.
 
“Dara!” one of the gays greeted Sandara Park. They kissed each other’s cheeks and I can’t help but grimace at the sight. After that, they gay turned to me.
 
“This is Kwon Jiyong,” Sandara Park said immediately. “The one I’ve been telling you about. Jiyong, this is Jo Kwon.”
 
Jo Kwon raised one brow and circled around me. He clicked his tongue. “The hair’s dry, outfit looks awful. . .”
 
“Says who?” I demanded.
 
“The skin’s dry, too. The hairstyle’s outdated. There will be a lot of work needed on this one but it’s a piece of cake. I’ve seen worse.”
 
“I know you could.” Sandara Park beamed.
 
Jo Kwon then clicked his fingers. I was suddenly hauled away from my spot and was led to a room. I was roughly pushed in a chair as everyone started swarming on me, touching my hair, my clothes – wah! They’re molesting me!
 
- - -
I was tortured and abused. Yes, I was. Makeover was supposed to be fun, not painful! The room doesn’t have any mirror so I don’t really know what I look like. Sandara Park was left outside. Jo Kwon wasn’t much of a help, either. He just said that he wanted Sandara Park and me to see the full impact of the transformation so he’ll save the mirror viewing later. He then ordered me to change into one of the suits Sandara Park bought and told me to come out of the room as soon as I was done.
 
I rumbled to myself as everyone left me to change. After that, I stepped outside. As I did, silence filled the room. I looked at all of them. All of them were staring at me like I’m some kind of a rare specie.  My eyes went to Sandara Park but she was just staring dumbly at me while Jo Kwon was beaming. Oh well, I guess all of them are in awe to be in my presence. Mwahahaha! Unable to contain my excitement anymore, I walked to a covered mirror and drew away the cloth.
 
What I saw in the mirror made my jaw drop to the floor, like literally. This isn’t what I expected, not at all! I suddenly felt like crying. I can’t believe what I’m seeing! The suit looked nice on me; my hair was cropped short and dyed! Yes, I’m not a black-haired guy anymore. I’m blonde! I really thought they were too awed by my awesome transformation but I realized I was wrong. Disappointment hit me hard in the head. “I look like. . . tweety bird!” I cried.
 
---------
20110328_gdragon_2G-Dragonlookingstylish
 
=
tweety_bird.jpg
 
???
 
Nyahahahaha!!! Aigoo!! Oh, check these new banners out!!
by G-Dara 21
(10-31) The Black Phoenix by G-Dara21
 
by Drama-Doll
(10-32) The Black Phoenix by Drama-Doll
 
by OhItsLai
(gif) Crazy Little Thoughts by OhItsLai
(jpg) Crazy Little Thoughts by OhItsLai
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!