Going Out With Sandara Park

Crazy Little Thoughts

 

I can’t understand why Sandara Park looked surprised with what I just asked. I mean, what’s so surprising about it? Mikmun, the one and only greatest bullfrog is eavesdropping and we’re supposed to pretend that we’re in a relationship.
                       
“So, what do you think, hmm?”
 
She opened as if to say something but thought otherwise as she smiled at me and nodded her head. “I think that’d be great!”
 
I grinned. “Cool!” I said. “It’s a date then, this Saturday, hmm?”
 
“Yes,” she laughed, cupping my left cheek with her hand. “You’re so adorable.”
 
I beamed at her. “I already know that a long time ago.”
 
“You really are okay now, aren’t you? But you still eat first, just to be sure. Come, let’s go back to the tent so you can eat.”
 
She bent down to pick the bag containing food. I bent down as well and placed my hand on top of hers. “Let me,” I told her.
 
“No, it’s okay.”
 
“No, let me,” I insisted, wrapping my hand around hers. When she didn’t let go of the bag, I took it from her using my other hand. I laced my fingers through hers while I carried the bag on the other. I smiled as I straightened up. I cleared my throat. “Let’s go.”
 
While walking back to the tent, I just proved that Sandara Park had the weirdest sense of humor. She always laughs on simple things around her, which is really weird. But it was weirder how infectious her laughter was becoming to me.
 
She seemed so energetic today as she talked and talked even when we reached the tent and even if I was starting to eat her saved meal for me. I don’t even think she notices how she kept on talking and talking and laughing at her own jokes. I mean, doesn’t she ever get tired? But I’m not really complaining, though. She was entertaining to watch. And I don’t really think as well that she notices how she would reach out to my face and pick or wipe a piece of rice or sauce off of my face. It made me wonder why the bullfrog broke up with her. I mean, Sandara Park although weird at most times is a sweet, funny and caring girl.
 
Then, I suddenly remembered that Mikmun left Sandara Park for my Vicky. Aish, why am wondering why Mikmun left this weird yet caring girl in front of me? It’s obvious, isn’t it? I mean, it’s Vicky we’re talking here, so. . . I should not be wondering, yes?
 
Mikmun did not deserve Sandara Park as well as Vicky does not deserve him. Hmph! Out of nowhere, I suddenly had this weird urge to back out from our pretense so as not to make Mikmun see what he lost when he left her. But then again, a part of me asked why. If I would back out, she would not get with Mikmun, which was what she really wanted and I would not get my Vicky.
 
I’d rather have Sandara Park with someone who would really love her, would always be faithful and someone who would never ever leave her, someone she can lean on at all times. Whoever that man is, he surely is a lucky guy.
 
“Is there something wrong?” she asked out of nowhere.
 
“Huh?” I asked blankly back.
 
“You seemed. . . fine a while ago, but you’re frowning right now. Is there something wrong with the food?”
 
“Ah. . . no, I just remembered something.”
 
Oh!” she mumbled and nibbled on her lower lip. And it had some weird effect on me. Omona! What is going on with me? I don’t know the answer myself. “Is it a bad memory?” she asked, looking worried.
 
“Not really,” I answered. “Just an errant thought.” I stared at her. She had a frown on her face, looking like a worried kid while nibbling her lower lip. I placed my meal down. “Maybe I’ll feel better if you kiss me,” I just said and leaned forward, not waiting for her response as I just reached for her lips.
 
This should be wrong, no this is wrong. This is definitely wrong. I should not be feeling like this, wanting this but I am enjoying every bit of it – the kiss, her lips, her softness, her response. I should stop, I know. But I want just a few more seconds, no, a few more minutes – yes, just a few more minutes of kissing her.
 
I reached out for her face with one hand, cupping her cheek first then reaching for her nape to angle her head so I can kiss her more. She’s just so. . . sweet, soft and. . . and. . . and. . .
 
I don’t want to think anymore. I just wanted to be close to her as much as possible, feel her warmth, taste her sweetness and experience her passion. So I kissed her and kissed her hard. She kisses me back, without holding anything back. It was then that I started running out of breath. I broke the kiss to take in a deep breath and gave her lips tiny pecks.
 
“Are you. . . feeling better now?” she asked quite breathless.
 
“Yes and no,” I answered, leaning my forehead against hers. “I think I still need five more minutes. . .”
 
“I think that’s a good idea,” she agreed and this time, it was her who closed the distance between our faces.
 
“Dara!” a voice suddenly broke us apart. “Dara, are you here?” the janitor fish called out. That Junho is really starting to get to my nerves. As I looked at Dara, I noticed how her lips looked a bit swollen.
 
“I’m here!” she called out and stood up. It made me then wonder what that Junho would think once he sees her swollen lip. Huh! Oh well, I should not really worry, right? Maybe it would make him back off from her. I stood up as well and followed Sandara Park out of the tent. She was talking to the janitor fish. I walked up to them, draped my arm on her shoulders then leaned my head over to her cheek, showering it with tiny kisses. I straightened up and gave a small nod to Junho.
 
“Uhm. . . like I said, the others are looking for you two.”
 
“We’ll follow,” I answered, beating Sandara Park to it.
 
Oh-kay,” he nodded with reluctance, looking at Sandara Park.
 
“Go ahead Junho,” she said. “We’ll just follow.”
 
Junho nodded and left.
 
“You’re so mean,” Sandara Park said, glaring at me.
 
“What?” I asked in total disbelief. “What did I do?”
 
“Don’t play innocent with me, you sneaky little tweety bird!”
 
“What? I didn’t do anything!”
 
“You’re being mean to him!” she accused.
 
“I am so not being mean to him!” I defended myself.
 
“Yes you are!” she said, crossing her arms in her chest and pouted. Then, she raised her chin and walked away with a grumpy “hmph!”
 
“Hey!” I called. “That’s unfair!” I ran after her but she started running as well. It was then that I realized that she was just actually making fun of me as I can hear her laughing heartily.
 
Aha! So she’s playing, huh! I chased her and she gave a loud shriek when I caught her by the waist. I turned her around and carried her over my shoulder. “Behave!” I told her, laughing as I gave her a light spank.
 
“Ya! Put me down!”
 
“No, you should be punished as you’ve been very naughty.”
 
“Oh dear!” she feigned nervousness but I can hear laughter from her voice.
 
It’s fun to be with Sandara Park – I admit that now.
 
When we reached the riverside, I placed her down and hugged her, both of us laughing. I then kissed her head and lifted her off slightly off the ground, hugging her tighter.
 
“Come on, let’s give them a good show,” she said.
 
And so we did.
 
 
 
 
 
The week following the outing was sort of fun. Me and Dara went on playing our role as boyfriend and girlfriend. We suddenly became the campus most envied couple – hahaha, that’s what I think. I mean, who would not envy us? I’m so sweet, I’m so handsome, I’m so y, I’m such a gentleman and Sandara Park is just a sweet, caring person.
 
The week past in a blur, I didn’t even notice it. Maybe because I was looking forward for Saturday - and when it did arrive, I surprisingly woke up early for it. My phone then started ringing. It almost made me jump. I rarely hear my phone rings, except if Uncle’s going to call me. Thinking it was Uncle, I answered it without looking at the screen. “Uncle! I’m going on a date today!”
 
“I know,” a girl’s voice chuckled on the other line.
 
“Sandara Park!”
 
“I know my name,” she answered and I can just imagine hear rolling her eyes. “So. . . what do you have in mind for our date today?”
 
That made me think. “Erm. . .”
 
She laughed. “Let’s just go wherever our feet will bring us, okay?”
 
“Sounds fun!”
 
“See you later! Mwaaaaaaaah!”
 
I actually puckered my lips when I heard made that kissing sound.
 
GAAAAAAAAAAAH!
 
What’s going on with me? It’s her fault! She shouldn’t have said mwah in the first place, hmph!
 
Oh well, anyways. I should start preparing. . .
 
 
 
Later on, I still wasn’t able to choose anything to wear. It’s stressful - to think that I don’t even know why I’m bothering to choose clothes when I could just wear anything and still look good on them.
 
“Ya! What’s taking you so long?”
 
I jumped from surprise and covered my upper body with my arms since I was only wearing boxers. “Ya! You should have knocked first!”
 
She chose to ignore what I said. “Why aren’t you dressed yet?”
 
“I can’t decide what to wear,” I pouted.
 
She clicked her tongue. “I’ll choose then,” she said and went a run through to all of my clothes. “Stand here,” she said, motioning me to the middle.
 
In the end, she made me wear a simple white shirt and jeans. “Ya! What is this?”
 
“You’re already too cute for your own good to dress up more nicely,” she dismissively said and pushed me to the bed in a sitting position. She then did random things to my hair and ended up placing a red beanie on me.
 
“Are you trying to make me look like the ugliest person on my date?”
 
“You’re already looking good as it is,” she said, making me beam. “Which is not a good thing,” she mumbled, frowning a little.
 
“And why is that?”
 
“Let’s go,” she just said, totally ignoring my question.
 
“Ya!”
 
 
We went to eat first then we went to a photo booth. She wanted us to go inside the booth together but I protested. I wanted to have photos of my handsome self first, hehehe. After me, it was her turn and I didn’t join her as well as I told her that she needs to get photos of her plain simple self as well. I was pretty much satisfied with my photos when she said we should exchange some. I was hesitant at first but then, I eventually said yes.
 
“I want this,” she said, referring to a handsome photo of me with my overly y smirk while I chose a photo of her plain simple self wrinkling her nose with her a cute little portion of her tongue stuck out.
 
It was when a couple wearing couple items passed by us.
 
“Do you know why celebrities who are in a secret relationship wear their couple items when they’re away from each other?”
 
“Err, because they’re a couple and they can’t be together?”
 
She looked at me with narrowed eyes. “You don’t know, do you?”
 
“It’s their way of saying messages to each other everytime their away from each other.”
 
“And?”
 
“For example,” she said. “If one of them is wearing any couple item on their head, a hat or cap or beanie, that’s like saying: I’m missing you right now or I’m thinking about you. If it would be a shirt, it could go something like, I want to hug you right now or something like that. There are different meanings to it, depending on the couple.”
 
“What if they’re both wearing couple pants? What would that mean?” I asked curiously. She gave me a weird smile. Eh? What does that mean?
 
“Let’s go,” she said, obviously trying to keep the smile to herself.
 
“Ya, what does it mean if they’re wearing couple pants?” I asked. But she just mysteriously smiled at me and started to walk away.
 
Eh? What could it mean? It can’t mean that they want to pee together, can it? That would be disgusting! Oh, it could mean that they want to walk together! Yes, that could be it! But wait, that’s for couple shoes!
 
“Ya!” I called out, going after her. As we walked, I kept on badgering her about it until I saw a store selling couple items. I don’t think she noticed it as she kept on talking about the show she just watched and kept on walking. I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the store. “Let’s buy ourselves couple items!”
 
She found a couple shirts with tweety on its print while I searched for a beanie for us as well. I also found a cute couple bracelet but decided to buy it some other day without her. It might be a nice birthday present. As soon as I paid for the items, I told her to get change her shirt.
 
“Right now?” she asked, looking dumbfounded.
 
“Duh! Why did you think I bought these couple items? Tch, we’re trying to look like a couple, right?”
 
She pouted. “Fine, I’ll go get dressed. You should too.”
 
“I will,” I said. “Don’t forget to wear the beanie as well.”
 
“Yeah, yeah,” she waved off. I excitedly ran off to a comfort room and changed my shirt and beanie. When I was done, I waited for Sandara Park to come outside the girl’s comfort room. When she did, I think she’s just the cutest girl alive for wearing a shirt with a tweety bird print on it. I pulled her hand without any words and dragged her back to the photo booth – together, this time. We did some random poses at first – funny, cool, serious and sorts. But for the last shots, I thought of something better. I hugged her tight and looked at the camera with a smile. The camera flashed. We’re supposed to do another pose or changed position but what I did next surprise her, even me as well. I don’t know what came to me but I just grabbed her face and kissed her, just briefly this time enough to be captured by the camera.
 
I chuckled as I broke the kiss and pulled away from her. I stretched my arms lazily and yawned. Discreetly, my other outstretched arm landed on her shoulders. “Let’s go and have a look at our photos!” I brightly announced, with my arm still on her shoulders.
 
As we took the photos and looked at them, I can’t help but laugh at the last photo – the one where I kissed her. Even if the photo only shows half of her bodies, it was obvious she was on her toes. “Aigoo, this is so cute!”
 
I then noticed how silent Sandara Park was. I glanced at her. She seemed. . . distracted.
 
“Hey, are you okay?”
 
She blinked. “Huh? What?”
 
“I asked if you’re okay.”
 
“Oh. . . oh, yes I am.”
 
“Why are you so quiet then?”
 
“I-it’s nothing,” she said, smiling a little. There was something in her smile that did not satisfy me.
 
I faced her and turned her body to face me as well. With my hands on her shoulders, I lowered my head to level her eyes. “What’s wrong?”
 
“I. . . I was just thinking of. . . I mean, I just remembered something,” she said, quickly looking away.
 
I was about to ask what it was when Mikmun came to my mind. My hands fell off from her shoulders as I straightened up and took a step back. “I see,” I nodded. Of course, who else would she remember? Who else would make her look like this?
 
We were enveloped with silence afterwards. I just stared at her while she had her head turned to the other side. She bit her lip then took a deep breath. “Uhm. . . I want to go to an amusement park,” she suddenly announced, not even looking at me.
 
“Okay,” I just said and let her walk in front of me. I just tailed, watching her back. What did I do that reminded her of him and ruined the mood? Or did she just remember him out of nowhere?
 
Just as we reached the entrance of the amusement park, she suddenly stopped and turned to face me. She’s wearing a bright smile now. “Do you like rides?”
 
“It depends,” I answered.
 
“Depends on what?” she asked.
 
“Depends on its extremity,” I answered. “I especially hate roller coaster.”
 
“Let’s take the roller coaster then.”
 
“WHAAAAAAT?!?!”
 
 
 
 
I know we’re gaining attention already. Sandara Park was pulling me towards the roller coaster while I was hanging onto my dear life on a banister to stop her from bringing me to that awful ride.
 
“No, no, no! I don’t want to!”
 
“Please, Jiyong!”
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
She then stopped pulling me. I straightened up the moment I saw her pouting with her arms across her chest. Geez, I think Mikmun is out of her mind now. Then, she looked up at me with the most pitiful face I’ve ever seen.
 
“Babe, pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?”
 
HOMHAYGHAWD! What is she doing? It’s cuteness overload, it’s a crime!
 
“Babe, I really want you to go with me and hold my hand and say not to be scared because you’re there. Please, babe?” she loudly said.
 
“Hey! Be a man to your girl!” a person shouted.
 
“Yeah! She just wanted you to make her feel protected!”
 
Gaaahh! This girl! She’ll be the death of me!
 
So I ended up riding the roller coaster – with us at the very front. I swear, I’m going to die. I’m going to die for real this time. I’m going to die from heart attack! I held on her hand tightly and closed my eyes as I started saying my prayers while she was jeering from glee. When I felt we started moving, I shut my eyes tighter.
 
“Oh please don’t let me die, oh please don’t let me die, oh please don’t let me die. . . please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please. . . . .”
 
I chanted those words out loud while we were going up.
 
“Oh please… plea – AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I ended up in the comfort room, puking all my guts out in the bowl. Good thing I brought my toothbrush with me!
 
I thought that was it as we went to normal rides afterwards. But then, as night descended, she decided that we should try the haunted house. And no matter how hard I refused, she used again the same tactic she used in the roller coaster. I was firmer but then, she started being all so cutesy and cuddly this time, using her full charms on me. And I thought, well, why not give it a try? I mean, they’re just people dress up in scary clothes, right? But then, I remembered something. “I don’t like dark place,” I told her.
 
“It won’t be that dark,” she said. “There will be some small lighting in there.”
 
Ah, why did I ask her out again? I gave a resigned sigh.
 
“Does that sigh means yes? Yay! You’re really the best, babe!” she loudly cheered and bounced up to give me a quick peck on the lips.
 
Well, I guess it’ll be worth it.
 
I let her go in first, with me holding on to her shoulder. When I heard a loud clang on my right side, I just screamed and ran off, with my arms flailing into the air, straight to the end of the haunted house – right to the exit.
 
I waited for Sandara Park to come out while I was bent down, with my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath. I already heard her high-pitched laughter even if she wasn’t out yet.
 
“Aigoo! You should have seen their faces! Hahahahahaha!” she laughed. “The people dressed in scary costumes and who were supposed to scare people got scared of your outburst! Hahahahahaha, it’s so funny! I swear! It was epic! Hahahahahahaha!”
 
My initial reaction was to be angry at her, to scold her. But I just paused and stared at her – unable to stop myself from admiring how pretty and adorable and cute she looks while laughing. And I had this weird urge to kiss her again.
 
Omo! I’m becoming a ert!
 
No, no, no! I must resist these weird urges! I’m not a ert, no sir! Na-uh indeed!
 
After the whole fiasco, we ended up in a leisure park. It was dimly lighted and Sandara Park pulled me to one of the benches. She dropped herself to one bench and stretched out lazily. I watched her for a second then decided on something naughty. I went to lie down on the bench with my head on her lap and closed my eyes.
 
“Ah, I’m so tired,” I said, took one of her hands and played with her fingers using both of my hands.
 
She chuckled in response and started the hair that escaped my beanie using her free hand. “It was fun, though.”
 
“You obviously did.”
 
“It’d be fun to do this again next time,” she said.
 
I enjoy things like these more. Just. . . lounging, talking and touching. “Your hand’s so smooth,” I commented. “And your fingers are so cute,” I added up as I continued playing with her fingers.
 
“Your hair’s soft as well,” she said, then kissed my forehead, making me smile.
 
“I think we should do this more often.”
 
“I think so too.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
DARAGON lives on!
 
- hagocimit