Outstretched Hand

Crazy Little Thoughts

 

*banner by princesscc01!
-----------
 
 
 
 
Sandara Park was giving me anxious looks. In all honesty, I was anxious myself. “Ya!” I warned her. “Stop staring or you’ll just end up falling for me and have your heart broken again.”
 
Despite the anxious look on her face, a small smile was threatening to curve her lips. “Maybe we should get you checked or something?” she suggested.
 
“Pfft,” I waved off. “I think I know what happened.”
 
“And that is?” she urged on with raised brows.
 
“Ah,” I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose while shaking my head. “I think I was jinxed!”
 
“What?”
 
I nodded eagerly. “You know, what’s with all my handsomeness in the party, so many girls got so heartbroken ‘cause I only had my attention on Vicky and well, in a way, to you. So they got my jinxed!”
 
She rolled her eyes. “You are. . . ugh, I don’t know what you are already. Anyways, stay here, I’ll just go ahead and make you a honey tea, it’ll make you feel better.”
 
The moment Sandara Park left, the smile left my face. I frowned and tried to remember what happened. What happened to me? The seizure or whatever it was, I can’t remember going through that. All I could remember was that the moment the lights closed and the darkness closed in on me, flashes of blurred scenes passed my brain and it caused my head to throb painfully. I stood up and went to get my phone. I stared down at it for a long time, hesitating. After a while, I decided to take it. I went to the bathroom and locked myself in. my grip on the phone tightened. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the closed door before slowly exhaling. After a while, I pressed speed dial and brought the phone to my ear. A few rings sounded before it was answered.
 
“Jiyong-ah,” the person on the other line answered.
 
I cleared my throat uncertainly. “Uncle,” I whispered. “I think something’s wrong with me.”
 
There was silence. “Don’t worry,” he answered. “I’ll come down there first thing in the morning.”
 
“Okay,” I answered, wondering why he didn’t ask me for details. Has this been happening even before without me knowing?
 
“Jiyong?” Sandara Park’s voice came from outside. “Jiyong? Are you in the bathroom?”
 
I smiled. Why did she have to sound so worried? And then I remembered the agreement we had. Oh yeah, I’m supposed to help her get her guy back. Of course she would be worried that if I’m not feeling well, our plans would not pursue. After all the time, effort and some money she invested in me, it would be really quite worrisome to see me being like this.
 
But what’s wrong with me?
 
“Jiyong?”
 
I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned around and opened the door before stepping out of the bathroom.
 
“Are you alright?” she asked.
 
I sighed. “A while ago, I was not feeling that well but upon seeing my very handsome face in the mirror, I suddenly felt better. Ahh. . . the power of my face is really quite astounding!”
 
She chuckled. “Here, drink this. It will make you feel better as well.”
 
I looked down at the cup of honey tea she brought suspiciously. “You did not put something like a love potion, did you?”
 
“If I did, why would I tell you?”
 
My head snapped back to her. My arms went around myself automatically.
 
She laughed out hard again. “Aigoo!” she laughed. “The look on your face is priceless! Hahaha! You looked seriously scared!”
 
“Aish!” I scowled.
 
“Seriously, I’m in love with Khunnie so there’s no reason for me to put you under my spell,” she laughingly went on. “Here, drink this already.”
 
I accepted the honey with some reluctance. I hesitated for a moment before taking a sip but then, upon seeing Sandara Park rolled her eyes, I shrugged my hesitance off and took a sip.
 
“Taste good, huh?” she smugly said.
 
I shrugged. “So-so.”
 
She laughed again. “Why you arrogant little beast!”
 
Without even knowing it, I already consumed the tea that she made me. “Ah. . .”
 
“Feeling better now?” she teasingly asked.
 
I grimaced at her but then, she just grinned at me and grabbed my hand. She dragged me back to bed.  “Eh?” I ushered.
 
“Let’s go to sleep,” she said. “I won’t be closing the light.”
 
“Good,” I nodded in approval. “I really do enjoy being under the spotlight even in sleep.”
 
“I know,” she chuckled.
 
As I settled down on my side of the bed with a smile on my face as the light was on my face, I suddenly went stiff when Sandara Park snuggled close to me. And kyak! What is she doing? WHAT IS SHE DOING?! Why is she hugging me? Why is her head on my chest?
 
KYAK!!!
 
“Jiyong. . .?”
 
I didn’t answer. I was scared. Eh? I thought she’s in love with Mikmun? But why is she seducing me? HOMAYGHAD!!!
 
Aigoo! Her hormones are reacting to my hotness!!!
 
“I don’t know why,” she muttered. “But I do feel comfortable with you. It’s as if I’ve known you for so long.”
 
“It’s probably because of my handsome face,” I said stiffly. “And my y scent. . . oh, my hot body as well. . . and. . .”
 
She chuckled. “Ah, Jiyong. . . you never fail to amuse me.”
 
“Y-ya!” I exclaimed. “Is that supposed to be in a malicious way?”
 
She lifted her head off of my chest. She was wearing a mischievous smile and her eyes were sparkling.
 
HOMAYGHAD!
 
I knew it! I KNEW IT! No hormones could resist my charms!
 
She slowly leaned her head down, making my eyes widen in fear.
 
Ottokae?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 
“KYAH!” I screamed and pushed her off of me, rolling out of bed to the floor. “What are you doing?!”
She didn’t say anything; she just kept on smiling mischievously at me. She then stood up in the middle of the bed. My arms automatically went around me as I stared at her in fear. Then, she gave a delighted squeal before jumping off the bed with her arms outstretched towards me.
 
“Kyaaaaaaaahhhh!” I screamed as I saw her flying body going towards my direction. Then, she landed on top of me with her arms around my neck. I fell down on my back on the floor.
 
HOMAYGHAD!
 
And she was laughing! She’s laughing!
 
“I like making fun of you!” she laughed, pinching my cheeks. “You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttteeeeee!!!”
 
“Please don’t do that again. You’re scaring the wits out of me!”
 
“Why, aren’t you comfortable with a girl flirting with you?” she asked.
 
“W-well, o-of course I’m. . . .”
 
“You should get used to it, especially now that every girl thinks you’re the hottest stuff in school. You’ll get a lot of girls flirting with you, especially from Victoria.”
 
“Ya!” I frowned. “Why do you speak as if I haven’t experienced things like that? Girls always flirt around me, everytime, that is.”
 
She chuckled. “Tell me, aren’t you really comfortable with me?”
 
I was about to say no but the look on her face stopped me. I can’t describe it. she looked like she’s asking the question sincerely. And well, a sincere question only deserves a sincere answer, right? With her still sprawled on top of me, I answered, “Well, sometimes I am. Sometimes, I don’t know.”
 
She chuckled again. “Why is that?”
 
“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Sometimes I feel like you’re going to me then sometimes I feel like you’re. . . well, you feel like a true friend, if you know what I mean.”
 
“Hmm,” she mumbled and rested her chin on my chest. “That’s nice to hear, that you somehow see me as your friend, I mean.”
 
I narrowed my eyes. “You should be honored!”
 
“Ugh, you are. . . you are really. . .” she said, struggling for words. “Oh, never mind.”
 
“Tch,” I clicked my tongue. “Did your mind go blank from too much staring at my handsome face? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
 
“Ugh, I think you need some sleep,” she said, shaking her head. She pushed herself off of me and climbed to bed without waiting for me. I climbed in and joined her, both of us on our sides of the bed, both staring at the ceiling.
 
“Do you really think Victoria will like me now?” I quietly asked.
 
“Yes,” she answered. “She enjoys taking a few things away from me, you see.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I’m just joking!” she answered at once. She must have heard how upset I was. I just don’t like hearing people talking bad things about Vicky.
 
“Oh,” I mumbled.
 
“You’re the hottest thing in school right now. I’m telling you, you’re new look totally suits you.”
 
I turned to my side to face her. “Do you think I’m hot?”
 
Omo! What did I just ask? Did I really ask her that?
 
Her head suddenly whipped towards my direction. There was a playful smile on her face.
 
Aish! What was that?
 
She turned to her side as well to face, the playful smile still plastered on his face. “Ooh, do you really want to know what I think?” she playfully asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
 
“Never mind!” I grunted and turned to the other side. “Your opinion does not matter to me! Huh!”
 
She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. “I’m still going to answer the question, whether you like it or not! I really think you’re hot!”
 
I remained hostile. But after a few minutes, I smiled. “Even hotter than Mikmun?”
 
No answer came. I slowly turned my head. What I saw made me smile wider. Ah, Sandara Park, why act so mature and as if you know everything when you’re still a baby? Hehe, looking at her sleeping conjured an image of a sleeping baby girl in my mind. She looked exactly like a sleeping baby girl. Haha.
 
With a sigh, I turned to my side again and just let her arms rest around me. With a light chuckle, I closed my eyes and chased after sleep.
 
- - -
 
The following morning came. When I opened my eyes, I immediately jumped out of bed as I saw my uncle staring down at me. “U-uncle!”
 
“Well, good morning to you too,” he greeted then his eyes went back to my bed. I followed his gaze and saw Sandara Park still peacefully sleeping in my bed.
 
I suddenly turned red. “A-ah, Uncle, i-it’s not what you think!” I chuckled awkwardly and went to bed, shaking the girl to wake up but she just groaned in response. I glanced up at Uncle shyly and gave him an apologetic smile. I then covered Sandara Park’s whole body and face with my blanket.
 
“L-let’s talk outside, Uncle,” I said. “Did you have some breakfast already?”
 
“Yes, I did,” he answered. “There’s no need for a talk,” he then said. “Pack some things; we need to get you checked.”
 
“Oh,” I mumbled. “Well, how long will it take for me to –?”
 
“Just three days,” he answered.
 
I hesitated. I bit my lower lip down. “Well. . .”
 
“Why, do you have plans?” he asked, one brow rose questioningly.
 
“Sort of,” I smiled sheepishly. “Would it. . . would it be alright if we go next weekend, instead?”
 
He looked as if he was about to protest but then, his eyes past by behind me. There was curiosity in them but then it was replaced by amusement. I looked behind me to follow his gaze. And I saw Sandara Park, with her hair going in different direction. She still had her eyes closed and she looked as if she was chewing. But those were not what made me widen my eyes in humiliation and mortification. She had her shirt up just below her s as she scratched her tummy.
 
HOMAYGHAD! This girl has no decency at all! How dare she show up her tummy like it’s no one’s business at all! Aigoo, what would Uncle think? I can’t seem to face my uncle so I hurriedly walked to Sandara Park’s direction and pushed her back to my room.
 
“Eh?” she muttered.
 
I pushed her down on the bed. she sat on the edge, looking at me with droopy eyes. “Have you any idea how conservative my uncle is? Aish! How can you show up your tummy like that? Aish!”
 
“Eh?”
 
Great! I’m talking to a sleeping person with her eyes open.
 
I went back to Uncle to apologize. But the sight of Sandara Park scratching her tummy seemed to amuse him because he just laughed at me and told me that he’ll return by next weekend. He even hinted that he wanted to be officially introduced to her!
 
The moment my Uncle was out of sight, I turned around stormily, planning to have a serious talk with Sandara Park. But the moment I turned around, two arms surrounded me at once. I froze and looked down. I saw Sandara Park’s face buried in my chest.
 
“Jiyongie. . .” she whined. “I missed my Khunnie already!”
 
What did I get myself into?
 
 
 
-------
a/n: 
 
Kyak! Keep the views coming!
 
 
 
Take this!!! TROLOLOLOLOLOL!