An Awful Situation

Crazy Little Thoughts
Darkness. My surroundings were all dark. Why is that? Have I gone blind? Omona! I think I’ve gone blind.
 
I’M BLIND!!!
 
Why? How? What went wrong? How am I going to see Victoria’s beautiful face again? How am I going to see her oh-so sweet smile again? Fate, why are you so cruel to me? It’s so unfair! Life’s unfair! Why did this happen to me? Why am I being punished like this? First, my most treasured possession has been stolen from me by Sandara Park! And now, I’ve gone blind! Could this be my punishment for not liking my super stalker Sandara Park back?
 
Yes, this could be it. I see no other reason for it. I haven’t hurt anyone (well, at least not consciously done). I’m a good person. I’m very kind, a gentleman even. The only person I know who’s hurting right now because of my inability to return her affection is Sandara Park. So I’m being punished because of her. But why should I be punished with something I have no control with? I mean, you can’t order your heart whom to love, right? Victoria, my Victoria. I will never see her face again. I can only think of her now. I would choose death than this. But on the other hand, being blind isn’t that bad. At least, I won’t be able to see Sandara Park’s face sparks with malice and lust everytime she looks at me. Yes, that’s a good thing.
 
“Ya!”
 
Eh? Who’s that?
 
“Wake up!”
 
Wake up? I’m already awake so why would this person ask me to wake up?
 
“Kwon Jiyong, wake up!” the person went on. Then, it dawned on me. I recognized that voice. That voice belongs to my super stalker Sandara Park. I’m awake but blind! Can’t she see that?
 
Wait.
 
Hold on.
 
What if. . . .? What if I wasn’t really punished? What if Sandara Park purposely blinded me so I won’t be able to see Victoria anymore? What if she purposely blinded me to leave me defenseless and helpless? In that way, she can do anything she want with me? Oh my gawd! That’s it, isn’t it? I nailed it big time, didn’t I? See? I told you I’m not stupid. Even through these dark times, my superior brain can still function well. Hahaha!
 
My imaginary laughter suddenly stopped when I realized what’s REALLY going on. Being helpless and defenseless left me vulnerable in Sandara Park’s claws. With me being blind, I won’t be able to run from her when she. . . OH MY GAWD!!! SHE’S GOING TO ME!!! Or maybe, she already did! No, no. I would know when she already molested me. With me being blind, I won’t be able to run away from her when she puts into action the unthinkable crime inside her Kwon-Jiyong-obsessed-mind. How could one person be so. . . cruel?
 
Oh gawd, why?!? She already stole my first kiss and now she’s planning to steal my ity, too?!? If that happens, that would make her the luckiest person in the UNIVERSE! Imagine, she already had my first kiss and now she’ll own my ity, too! Huhuhu. . . .
 
HUHUHU. . . .
 
Wahuhuhu. . . .
 
I’m gonna be deize!
 
WAAAHH!!!
 
ARGH!
 
No, this cannot be! I have to do something! I can’t let this happen! Please, someone help me!
 
HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I felt so weak but I gathered all my strength to speak. “Help. . .” I croaked. With more determination, I called out louder. “Help! Someone, he-!”
 
I heard a sound the same time I felt myself choking. My eyes flew opened and I was surprised to see colors and lights above. I’m not blind! I’M NOT BLIND! Oh my goodness, I’m not blind! Then, I realized that I haven’t really gone blind. I fainted a while ago. The realization should have made me laugh or happy but something or things were pouring on in my mouth. Whatever it is, it smelled and tasted foul, gross and – oh my gawd. It then hit me. My eyes grew wide in horror and disgust. Sandara Park was puking inside my mouth and all over my face!!! What does she take my mouth and face for – a toilet bowl?
 
YUCK!
 
DISGUSTING!
 
EWW!
 
TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, TERRIFYINGLY AND HORRIBLE DISGUSTING!!!
 
GAAAHH!!!
 
I pushed her off me and choked out the disgusting puke of the super stalker. Gah! Disgusting! Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting! I need to brush to quickly take this foul. . . and horrible taste off my mouth. Disgusting, just disgusting!!!
 
OH MY GAWD! I think I swallowed some. . . . some. . . some. . . . amount of it. Aigoo, I’m going to die! The stuff will poison me and I’ll die! I pushed myself up and grabbed the nearest bottle with liquid on it. I poured some amount inside my mouth and gargled. I gargled and gargled until the bottle was finally empty. But the foul taste remained. I took two more bottles and gargled again. When the bottles were consumed, I grabbed another one. An idea suddenly sprang up into my mind. I know! I’ll flush the foul thing that I’ve swallowed! That’s right.  So without further ado, I drank one bottle containing the liquid in one go.
 
I started feeling dizzy, then. Omo! I think there’s an earthquake! I swayed to my feet. I quickly hold on to something. Whoa! This earthquake’s big time! It’s making me SO DIZZY. My knees started trembling. Aigoo, I’m really scared now. With a deep breath, I shouted, “EARTHQUUAAAAKE! GOD SAVE US ALL!!!”
 
Through my dizziness, I heard some laughter from somewhere – no, from everywhere around me. What’s going on? Why are they laughing? Aren’t they supposed to be crying and shouting in fear and panic? How could they laugh in a situation like this?
 
I know! Fate might have been cruel to them, too! They must’ve been living in pain and sorrow to make them welcome death like this. I know I thought and begged to die a while ago but now that it’s about to be fulfilled, I’m taking it back! I don’t want to die yet. I’m still young. I still got a lot of dreams to reach and chase.
 
Everything around me my spun faster, it was making my head ache. I closed my eyes and prayed. When I couldn’t contain my fear anymore, I screamed again. Something hard hit my face then – nothing.
 
=o=
 
This must be heaven. It’s so quiet and peaceful. Here I am, lying contentedly in a soft warm bed (I didn’t know there were beds in heaven. Well, I now know). Ah, I’m blessed out. I knew I’ll go straight to heave when I die. I just knew it. I smiled and opened my eyes, expecting to see my fellow angels (I mean, I’m an angel now too, right?) but I was only greeted by a blinding light. Aigoo! This sure is heaven! I pushed myself up and looked around, still wearing my overly satisfied smile. Then, I froze. Wait a second. I looked around. My eyes landed on the bedside table. There were three frames resting there, all bearing the photos of. . . .!
 
My brain stopped functioning.
 
. . . .
 
. . . .
 
. . . .
 
. . . .
 
I know that face! How did my super stalker Sandara Park’s photos ended up here? Omo, omo, omo. Does she have supernatural powers?
 
I stood up and felt cold. I glanced around and saw the aircon in full blast. I looked down at myself. I don’t have wings and I’m not wearing those. . . white long thing that angels wear. And then, it finally hit me. I’m not dead!
 
I’M NOT DEAD!!!
 
You would have thought that I’ll jump from happiness upon realizing this. But no, I didn’t. In fact, I felt quite the contrary. I felt cold and. . . abused. I was wearing a different set of clothes. I remembered I was wearing my school uniform yesterday but looking at myself. . . . oh my gawd! I totally lost it! I lost my purity, my innocence! I lost everything. That girl. . . that super stalker named Sandara Park has finally implemented her plan. She me. I WAS BY SANDARA PARK!!! With that thought in mind, I screamed at the top of my lungs and started crying my heart and eyes out. I fell to my knees and hugged myself tightly.
 
“What happened?” a voice came the same time the door was pushed open.
 
The familiarity of the voice made me jump to my feet. I wrapped my arms around me tightly and backed away cautiously. “Where am I?” I asked.
 
“My room” Sandara Park answered. “Are you alright?”
 
When she took a step forward, I frantically searched for something hat I could use as a defense. My eyes landed on a hairbrush. Without thinking, I quickly grabbed it and held it up in front of me defensively. “What. . .? What did you. . . do to me? Why am I not. . .?” I paused and swallowed hard. “Why am I not wearing the same clothes as yesterday?”
 
“Well. . . you were pretty stinky so I just thought of changing your clothes” she shrugged.
 
“You. . .” I breathlessly mumbled, my eyes growing wide in horror. “You. . . c-c-changed m-my c-clothes?”
 
“Well, yes. It-”
 
“Oh my gawd!” I exclaimed, barely keeping a hold onto my sanity. My worst fear has just been confirmed! I’m not a. . . I’m not a. . .! I’M NOT A ANYMOOOORE! Sandara Park took it! Oh my gawd! How am I supposed to live after this?!
 
“What’s wrong?” she worriedly asked, taking another step forward but I stopped her. I held the hairbrush like it’s a sword of some valiant knight.
 
“Don’t go near me!” I warned her. “How could you do this to me? I accompanied you yesterday because I thought you needed a friend! But you tricked me! You already took my first kiss but you weren’t obviously satisfied with that! You even went as far as taking my. . . my ity!”
 
A minute of pure silence passed between us. Out of nowhere, she started chuckling. Then, she just exploded into a loud laughter. Oh my goodness! See? She’s obviously PROUD and ECSTATIC of what she had done, of her achievement. Yes, that’s right. I am 100% sure that stealing away my ity is her greatest achievement ever! With what she did, I’ll be forever hers. I knew it! She planned it all! And she planned it well.
 
“BWAHAHAHAHA!” she burst out laughing. hat didn’t stop there; she started rolling on the floor, laughing loudly. “MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!”
 
See? SEE? She’s so happy about it, laughing out loud like that. She’s so elated. She’s laughing her head off because she’s soooooooooooooooooooooo glad with what she did! Eww, I don’t think this heard the word POISE.
 
While she went on laughing like a madman on the floor, I dropped to my knees in despair. “WAHUHUHUHU! HUHUHUHU! Everything’s lost!”
 
She laughed harder. It went on and on when two people suddenly came running in the room.
 
“What’s going on?” a male voice demanded.
 
“D-dad!” Sandara Park gasped in between her laughter.
 
“Is everything alright?” a female voice now joined in. I think she’s Sandara Park’s mother.
 
I don’t know if I should scream or cry. hose thoughts were shooed off my mind upon seeing the looks on their faces. They were looking down at their daughter with peculiar expressions. I can’t describe it. It’s. . . it’s. . . . they’re almost teary-eyed and relief. What’s the meaning of this, eh? Are they Sandara Park’s accomplices?
 
OH MY GAWD!
 
“You’re Kwon Jiyong, right?” Sandara Park’s mother asked, smiling.
 
“Y-yes”
 
“I bet you’re hungry. Come”
 
“Oh, I’m okay!” I quickly declined. If they’re on Sandara Park’s side, then I should not eat anything! They might have put something into it. Gah!
 
“Don’t be shy, dear” the woman smiled again and walked up to me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.
 
I AM SO DEAD.
 
I was thinking of ways and strategies on how to escape that I only belatedly noticed my surroundings. There were a few paintings on the walls but what really caught my attention were the frames – picture frames. The house felt so. . . warm and friendly. Weird. I quickly shook my head. What’s happening to me? I’m supposed to be thinking of ways on how to escape the – my thoughts suddenly stopped. Eh? Why am I going to escape? I shouldn’t be thinking of that! I should be thinking of ways on how to tell Sandara Park and her parents that awful truth and what just happened between us.
 
GAAAHH!!!!
 
I feel like screaming and running away just by the idea of me and Sandara Park together on. . . bed. Yuck! I don’t feel any difference on my body, though. But Sandara Park has to pay and take responsibility for what she did!
 
“I take it you’re the one responsible for making my daughter laugh?”
 
“Oh, well. . .”
 
“Thank you” she smiled. “She’s been having problems with her boyfriend these past few days, crying every night in her room. It’s a bit cruel to say this but I’m glad they brome up”
 
I didn’t say anything. I was too drowned in my own thoughts. Am I really ready to face another chapter of my life? Am I ready to take a step forward? But there’s no other way, is it? I’m a man who values honor, dignity, purity and. . . ity. Sandara Park has to take responsibility for stealing my purity! As much as I hate the idea of it, I don’t have a choice. The only way for Sandara Park to take responsibility and for my dignity and purity to be saved, we need to get married. Yes, that’s right.
 
Waaah!
 
NOOOO!!
 
I DON’T WANT TO!
 
I ONLY WANT VICTORIA!
 
V-I-C-T-O-R-I-A!!!
 
Huhuhu.
 
But I know I don’t have a choice.
 
We arrived in the dining area a while later. Plates and foods were already set on the table. I heard my stomach made a sound, making me cringe from embarrassment. Aigoo, aigoo. I hope Sandara Park’s father join us already. I’d like to have a man-to-man talk with him. For sure, he isn’t into this scheme, right? I was pushed down in one chair, bringing me back to my reverie.
 
I can’t believe I’m going to be tied with my super stalker! It’s so unthinkable! UNTHINKABLE!
 
I jumped a little on my chair upon hearing Sandara Park’s light but loud laughter getting closer. I went stiff at once when she occupied the chair beside me.
 
“That was really funny, Jiyong” she laughed.
 
I felt myself went red so as soon as Sandara Park’s parents settled down, I cleared my throat loudly. “Before we eat, I like to say something” I started. “Sandara Park must have recounted a lot of stories about me to you so I know you also know how I value my honor, dignity, purity and other things. With what happened to me and your daughter last night without my consent or knowledge, I’ll willingly compromise myself and my freedom to save my stolen. . . dignity” I paused and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. “Sandara Park needs to take responsibility for taking my first kiss and ity”
 
I closed my eyes when Sandara Park suddenly spit the water she was drinking to my face. Seriously, do I look like a toilet bowl?
 
 
------
*Sorry it took me a while to update this one.. Sorry for the typos and grammar errors.. typed this one in  a rush.. Anyways, COMMENT REPLIES AT THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
 
xoxo
hagocimit