Author's Note

Crazy Little Thoughts

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE

 

Annyeong!

 

I’m taking this small space to THANK EVERYONE who supported this story and spent some time sharing tweety bird’s crazy little thoughts.

 

This fiction is probably the lightest story I’ve ever written, not to say boring and cliché. However, I’m still happy that you guys still managed to get this story to be featured. But what’s more important is that you guys still found some time to read this and leave some love in the comment section, THANK YOU so much!

 

Although short, it took me more than a year to finish this story. Sorry about that. It’s just that I got busy and well, my lazybones controls me sometimes, hahahahahaha! I remember posting this story last April 2011 since it was my birth month and now, I’m ending this on Christmas. THANK YOU for being patient! Hahahahaha.

 

Anyways, I also would want to thank all the lovely banner whippers who never gets tired and never fails to amaze me with their talent! Thank you for adding life to my boring story! Huhuhuhu. I can’t thank you enough guys! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

 

Of course, I would also want to THANK my Applers, VIPs, Daralings, Blackjacks readers may you be in the Philippines, Italy, Indonesia, Singapore or Korea.

 

I Love You Guys!

 

Annyeong!

 

 

 

hagocimit