B

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

            Buing Buing

 

            So maybe classic aegyo didn’t work. Now he had to step it up. He had to move on to Level II, Phase II of his plan. The ultimate cuteness that should have girls everywhere, clutching their hearts, trying to maintain their breathing. It was made famous by a certain panda in a certain rookie group. And now he was going to employ it. Because if  rumor has it that Tao can get cold-faced Duizhang to do his bidding with this method, then Kim Himchan can get the aloof, elusive Jewell to be his with the same method.

            Buing Buing.

            He worked in front of the mirror. Unlike the rest of B.A.P, being cute came more naturally to him. But he had to perfect it. Because with a girl as flawless as Jewell, he had to be the same.

            He knew where she worked and so after practice, he slipped into the dentist office with a bouquet of flowers in hand. The reception area was surprisingly empty and for that he was grateful. He didn’t need any more witnesses for what he was about to do.

            She walked down the hallway and he could hear her. Himchan stood up and hid his face with the flowers. “Are there others left?” he heard her ask the secretary.

            The secretary gives him a weird look and she said, “Yeah, take him in.”

            Jewell walked into the small area and Himchan whipped the flowers from his face. He shoved it into her hands and brought up two fists to his face. “Hey baby, bbuing bbuing,” Himchan smiled, trying to ooze all his charms.

            There was an awkward silence. The secretary clapped but Jewell’s eyes were latched onto the ceiling. “On second thought, this office is closing. Kindly go home.” She placed the flowers into an empty vase by the table. “We thank you for contributing to our décor.”