N

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 No Mercy

            Her one phrase to Himchan when “No Mercy” came out was, “Screw you.” He had grinned and replied, “With pleasure,” before having to duck to avoid her flying shoe. It was one small duck for his safety, but one giant leap into the air for his emotions.

            If he could read her properly, the reason why Jewell would be so enraged would probably have to do with how attractive he looked in their music video. In fact judging by the way she was still staring at him, with a certain hunger in her eyes, he could be sure that that was precisely the reason.

            He spread his arms and shrugged. “I don’t know what got the princess all worked up but I have a performance to do. Enjoy!” He smirked at her.

            On stage, he knew she was watching and purposely exaggerated the motions on the pelvic s and every time he had screen time, he would stare intently at the camera.

No, no, no

No Mercy,

Baby Wassup,

Uligo Wasseo”

            Jewell grit her teeth and it took all her willpower to tear her gaze away from Himchan and scream angrily at the wall. “Of all titles, ‘No Mercy?’ Screw you, Kim Himchan!” She tossed her head back and tried so hard not to look at the screen again.

            His hairstyle suited him too perfectly and goodness, whoever coordinated the choreography owed her for her exploded ovaries. She bit her lips and glowered. That stupid suit he had on really suited him a bit too well. Her eyes narrowed and she made a vow to herself to never ever let him find out.