D

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

        Derp

    It is the number one written rule in the book that the way to a woman’s heart is not to charm her eyes; it is to entice her smile. And if there were anyone who has mastered the book, it would be Kim Himchan. And he knew that to get the girl, he must sacrifice his pride, just a little. The ends always must justify the means.

            He knew he had an image to maintain, but who cared if this would mean Jewell would finally say yes to him? He was getting kind of tired of her constantly brushing him off and ignoring whatever courting he had initiated. Why must the lady be so cold?

            He knew from experience that the fans especially liked a certain face he made. He was good at making these weird expressions. He also knew that a certain friend of hers would be dragging her to their performance tonight. She had backstage passes and Jewell would be forced to come and meet them. Ah, the perks of connections.

            So the first thing Himchan does when he sees her backstage is he forces a random conversation with Jongup. “Let’s see who can make the derpiest face okay?”

            The dancer was confused but went along with it. Himchan threw his dignity on the line and proceeded to make a face. He brought his hands to the top of his head and drew his lips back, rolling his eyes slightly upward.

            He heard a deep sigh. “Does he think that’s attractive?”