M

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Manly

            It was true that Himchan was known as the diva, as the more feminine member of B.A.P. But it was not true that he was a sissy. He took great pride in actually being an enigma. Girls just couldn’t figure him out. At times he was the diva; the one member who always hung around Yongguk, the one they all called ‘umma.’ Other times, he knew he was hot enough to make the fangirls drool. And that would be his weapon.

            Everyone had told him that he looked the best blonde. They said the color complemented his softer features but with the right makeup, he was able to look devastatingly gorgeous. Himchan went with it and when he saw the results, even he had to admit he looked pretty darn good.

            “So, what do you think of Himchan blonde?” He had specifically asked his connection to ask Jewell.

            “He looks like himself. What am I supposed to say?”
            She sighed. “Jewell, do you think he looks good that way?”

            “I think he’s okay. I think it makes him look too girly.”

            “Oh. And is that a bad thing?”

            “Of course! I prefer my men manly, and with darker hair.”

            That did it. Himchan decided that their debut concept was old. It was time to move on to newer, better things. Things that Jewell would approve of. He didn’t like that she thought he was too girly and used that against him. No way. It was time to go back to black.