I

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 I ♥ You

            Himchan knew that to get attention, one must have flair. And flair he had. He chuckled to himself and glanced out the studio. All he had to do was wait for Jewell to get out of work and walk across the street like she normally did. He laughed to himself. This would be fun. It was convenient that the studio they were recording at was directly across the street from where she babysat.

            He hummed to himself and checked his watch. The other members had gone out to get food, preparing for a long broadcast. He stayed behind. There seemed to be movement among the windows and Himchan tensed. He got up and crept to the window of the studio.

            The doors were opening and he saw Jewell wave goodbye and walk out. Perfect timing. Himchan ran to the other end of the studio and flicked on the lights. The entire streets were suddenly illuminated by the bright light. Jewell looked up.

            Himchan shouted through a microphone, “I love you!” Her face was still frozen in shock so he ducked down and grabbed a large sign he had made.

            He grinned widely and shook the sign happily. It had a huge heart on it. She seemed to finally comprehend what he was doing and for a few seconds, she smiled. Then she rolled her eyes, shook her head and continued walking.