K

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Kisseu

            It was the return of Himchan’s favorite stuffed toy. He let out a tiny fangirl-like squeal when he saw Yongguk enter the dressing room with Brownie in his hands. “Oh my gosh, Bang, you actually got him?”

            Himchan ran to grab the toy out of his hands. Yongguk gave him a weird look but didn’t question his friend’s weird behavior. Himchan fussed over the stuffed dog and cooed at it. Yongguk snickered. “Is this your replacement for Jewell?”

            The fanboying man looked up and scowled. “Can we not mention her name in my presence now?”

            Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “Are you still bothered over her closeness with Zelo?”

            “That and the million other times she rejected me,” he muttered.

            Yongguk slung an arm over Himchan’s shoulder. “I guarantee you this is not the way to fall, man. You can’t go from a live person to a stuffed dog.”

            The visual glared at him. “I very well can. I’m done with her.” He went back to cuddling the dog. “Brownie, kisseu. Come on, doggie, give Channie a kiss.” Himchan puckered his lips and planted kisses on the dog’s nose.

            There was a snicker and Himchan looked up. Jewell was standing in the doorway and she was holding her stomach, trying not to laugh. “Ridiculous,” was the only word he heard as she left the room.