X

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 eXtremes

            He was a fan of extremes. It was either hot or cold, black or white, and in this case, yes or no. He was starting to get antsy, becoming tired of this cat and mouse game between Jewell and himself. Himchan sighed. It was today where he was going to determine whether she would be his.

            He texted his contact, asking her where his beloved was. He hadn’t seen her when he dropped by the dental office and he knew she didn’t have baby-sitting today. Could it possibly be that she was at home?

            The reply came back shortly. Jewell was sick and didn’t want anyone to bother her. This worried Himchan. He didn’t like to see her sick. He decided against visiting her. As much of a lovely gesture as that would be, he highly doubted she had the right mentality to appreciate it. So he decided to ask his contact to make a few deliveries for him.

            Himchan bought huge bouquets of flowers and had them sent to TS, express shipping please. He went back to their dorms and made chicken soup as well as rice and eggs and whatever he remembered his mom making him when he was ill. Then he asked the contact to kindly deliver all of it to Jewell. The contact had given him a weird look but he dismissed it as admiration for his dedication.

            An hour or so later, his phone beeped with a text. “Ya, Kim Himchan, why must you go to such extremes? I’m just having cramps dude. What am I supposed to do with this ridiculous amount of soup? Aish, you idiot.”

            Himchan blushed. He certainly did not have to know that.