Z

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Zoom Into Your Heart

            Himchan was growing on her. As annoying and embarrassing as it was to admit it, she was really beginning to like his personality. Grease and all. Argh. If she could, she would pound the thoughts right out of her head.

            Nothing worked. If she went to work, he would find her. When she went baby-sitting, the parents liked Himchan enough to let him help as well. If she went to the broadcasting stations, well there was definitely no avoiding Himchan there. She couldn’t walk down the streets without bumping into him. For goodness’ sakes, if she stayed at home, he would still find her! Himchan was like a parasite one just couldn’t shake off.

            Jewell sighed. It was nice to see the dedication, but sometimes, it was borderline obsessive. She twirled a pencil between her fingers. Maybe if she just accepted. Wait. No. That would mean that Himchan won. And Himchan would not win unless it’s by her conditions.

            There was a knock on her door. She peered through the peephole and saw a very bored UPS man. After opening the door, he gave a package to her and asked her to sign. Jewell carefully held the package away from her and checked the address. Of course. TS Entertainment.

            She cautiously unwrapped the brown paper and found a gift box inside. She lifted the lid and a rocket came zooming out. Jewell let out a tiny scream before the toy skidded to a stop, embedding itself on her sofa. There was a note with a picture of Himchan.

            “Baby, let me zoom into your heart.”