Double F

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 Fans and Friends

            The only thing that was a problem was of course revealing their relationship. Because they were still in the beginning, they weren’t sure how the fans would take it. Jewell wanted to keep it a secret but Himchan wanted to be honest with his fans.

            They already knew who Jewell was and it would be a miracle if Jewell’s people didn’t know him. Himchan decided to do it the honest way. He asked TS to please bless their relationship and to release an official statement. Jewell was against this.

            “Have you thought about B.A.P at all? Besides, we’ve only been dating for one week. What if things didn’t work out?”

            He graved her hand and stared into her eyes. “Oh trust me, we’ll work out.”

            Jewell snatched her hand back and her eyes filmed over with tears. “Stop. You can’t just make something work. You need to really just let it be. If we weren’t meant to work, there’s no point in your efforts.”

            His mouth settled into a line. He closed his eyes so he didn’t have to see her go. This was not how he imagined their relationship to go. But Himchan went ahead and asked TS to release the statement.

            The response was slow. But when they came, they were encouraging. As with everything, there were the outliers. But the best response was, “Oh, since when were they not dating? I thought the birthday stage indicated something O.o”

            Jewell laughed and wiped away at her tears as she scrolled through the messages. Tags such as ‘#prayforyongguk’ came out and the Baby fandom was super welcoming. Himchan and the rest of B.A.P camped out in front of her house. They wanted to be there when she changed her mind.

            Himchan’s connection texted Jewell, telling her to leave her house. Jewell sighed and knew this was probably another of Himchan’s plans but she was willing to play along. She cautiously opened the door and nearly fell over with a heart attack. B.A.P held up large signs asking Jewell to please go back with Himchan.

            He was standing there with a microphone in his hands and when she came out, he dropped to his knees and started singing “Secret Love.”

            Jewell walked up to him and hissed in his ear, “You idiot, nobody said we broke up.”

            Daehyun heard and threw up his hands and cheered.