V

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Victory

            He could sense that she was beginning to crack. Himchan scratched the next mission off the paper and started to grin. His plan was really working. It had taken him a while for sure, but he was certainly making headway. He also knew it was her birthday and she was going to watch them perform.

            Himchan was excited. He had an entire performance planned out and he wanted everything to go right. He had requested the members cooperated. They agreed and when it was their turn, he ran onto the stage.

            Their song started off normally but halfway through, there was an unannounced dance break. Zelo jumped down from stage and ran to where Jewell was sitting amidst the crowd of viewers. He waved to the fans and grabbed his noona by the hand.

            She followed him, totally bewildered, as he led her up the stage. The song continued with Zelo guiding Jewell through the dances. She blushed and at the very end, he gently shoved her towards the middle.

            Himchan grabbed her hands and did the end pose. She was frightened but decided to go along with it anyway. It was scary to hold Himchan’s hands. He grinned at her and she could count the bead drops falling down his face. The crowd cheered and Yongguk wheeled in a giant cake.

            Jewell teared slightly and Himchan shouted, “Victory!” throwing his hands into the air.