Q

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Queen

            The person Himchan sets his eyes on will be treated like a queen. It was something he had decided a long time ago, and to this day, it was something he will honor. So, he wondered, how in the world, it came to be that the fans called him the Queen, the Princess?

            Himchan scowled. Yes, he could be a tad bit of a diva, but surely that sets no ground for this nickname. It was quite tasteless. If he were the queen, then what was Jewell? His crown? No. Life didn’t work that way. He knew she was having a horrible day and so he decided, why not treat her like the queen she was?

            He made his way over to where she was slouched in the loveseat, her face frowning and her fingers flying across her onscreen keyboard. Himchan took the weird contraption they had given to him for his teaser photo and gently placed it on her head.

            Jewell peered into her screen and upon seeing him, her face went blank. Not moving her head, she said, “What did you put on my head?”

            He started giving her a shoulder massage. She had to clamp down on her tongue to keep from telling him to continue. It felt surprisingly good. “Don’t touch me,” she snapped.

            He kept doing it, kneading out the knots that were still there. She gave in and he whispered in her ear, “You’re a Queen, Jewell.”

            She finally looked up at him and the crown fell to the floor. “But not yours.”

            Himchan looked hurt for a millisecond before smirking again. “Well, not yet.” He saluted her and picked up the headpiece before walking away.