Y

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Yeobo

            It is an endearing term used for people whom you had affections for. Jewell particularly disliked it but Himchan found it to be the most useful, and sweetest word in the language. Kim Himchan’s biggest desire in life was to be able to hold Jewell and call her ‘yeobo.’

            He needed an opportunity, however and could not think of any. Could it be something spontaneous? Or should it be a large, planned out event? He used his head and tried to think. Which would be the more appropriate?

            He knew that if he dropped it in passing, she may get annoyed. Aish, what was this stupid dilemma? All he had to do was work up the courage to talk to her. Maybe he could pretend that it’s a Christmas thing and go around calling everyone yeobo. Except, that would defeat the purpose.

            “Argh,” he wailed. “Why must you be so difficult, ruining my life and making me put so much effort?”

            Out of nowhere, Jewell seemed to materialize next to him. She glared at him. “You’re in my way. I have food for the members.”

            Without realizing, he growled back, “And you’re always in my head.”

            She stared at him. “And that’s my problem why? Move before my baby starves.”

            “Your baby,” Himchan spoke through gritted teeth, “is right here.”

            Her face changed and she burst into laughter. “Oh you’re too cute. Junhong-ah, come out! Noona brought you yummy stuff!” On cue, the practice doors opened and the maknae bounded out, accepting the basket.

            She turned to Himchan. “And because you insulted me and said that I was ruining your life, you’re not going to get any.”

            She stomped off and Himchan chased after her. “Wait, no, yeobo, please! Aish, woman.”