J

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Jealous

            “Noona!” Jongup bounded over and waved his hands happily in front of the newcomer’s face. She smiled back and hugged him. “Hey!”

            From across the studio, Zelo’s ears perked up and he grinned. He raced across the room and snatched Jewell away from his shorter hyung. “Noona, you came! But I thought you were going to come with the others? Did you bring anything?” He bounced happily.

            Jewell brought out a bag of chicken and Daehyun rushed over. “This is good. You’re the best,” he commended, tearing into a drumstick.

            Himchan scowled as he watched Zelo bring a piece of chicken to . “Let me feed Noona.”

            Jewell opened obediently and at that he decided to take action. Himchan casually strolled by and grabbed Zelo by the waist. The maknae doubled over and Himchan smacked his .

            “Hey, you stay away from my woman okay? Nobody said you could be so touchy-feely with your sister-in-law.”

            Jewell’s mouth fell open. “Hey, you stop hitting my baby, okay?”

            “Yeah, Hyung. Don’t hurt Noona’s baby.”

            Himchan growled and let go of Zelo. “You’re lucky she was here to protect you. Otherwise, mincemeat.”

            Jongup laughed. “I think Hyung is really jealous.”

            Himchan shook his head. “No, why would I be jealous of this kid?” And from in the mirrors, Zelo shared a secret wink with Jewell.