P

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

   Pelvic

            B.A.P had great choreography. Their dances always knew how to exemplify their member’s better assets. “No Mercy” happened to be Himchan’s. He took great pride in his ability to snap his hips forward with power and it didn’t hurt that he also had amazing crotch grabbing skills.

            He decided he had to pass the skill along to the young ones. When Jewell took her young subjects to the park, he managed to lure away the little boy. The kids all knew him and liked him so they were excited to see him.

            “Hyung, can you show us your dance in the new song?” he asked, looking up at the man in wonder.

            Himchan grinned. “There’s one part that will make all the ladies swoon. Want to see it?”

            The boy nodded eagerly. “Show us!”

            He jumped and spread his legs, pushing his pelvis forward. Himchan moved to an innate beat and later did the famous crotch grab. The little boy scrambled to his feet and started to copy the moves.

            “What are you doing?” It was Jewell and she looked horrified as she watched the little boy imitate Himchan.

            The two immediately stopped and the boy ran to her. “Hey! Himchan-Hyung said that this will make the ladies swoon. Swoon!” he demanded and did the dance, complete with the slightly R-rated move.

            Jewell seethed and glared at Himchan. “You’re a horrible influence.”

            He winked. “You’re just saying that because you know you wouldn’t be able to resist.”