C

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Cat

            Jewell had a thing for cats. They were furry, cute, adorable fluffballs and she wanted to hug all them if she possibly could. Their tails would curl around her fingers and they would rub their jaws against her hand, mewing. She liked their fur and she loved to watch their eyes narrow as they purr with satisfaction. She enjoyed scratching the back of their ears and even when her cat was being irritating and getting in the way of her work, she still loved her.

            Himchan knew all that, because it was something he just had to know about his future wife. Youngjae thought it was creepy but what did the kid know about marriage and preparing for your fiancé?

            “Hyung, you know you probably don’t make a very attractive cat.”

            The older man turned to the annoying brain. “Will you be quiet. Once the effects are created, then you will see how good looking I really am. Aish, children these days.”

            Himchan turned his attention back to the camera and gave it his most winsome smile. “Hey, baby. Wassup. I know you’ve been having a tiring day. It must be tedious having to be on your feet all the time. You know, if you ever need a break, you know who to call. And, I make a cute kitty right? You can always come and pet me whenever you like.” He squeezed his eyes together and purred.

            The cameraman backed away slightly, unable to take the grease but Himchan ordered him back. “Okay, can you add on kitty ears for me? Everything has to be perfect.”