W

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Wink

            Himchan knew he had powers. And one of the most foolproof girl-seducing one is his wink. It was simple. It was the number one gesture of flirting. And he had it mastered. All he had to do was smile a bit and lower one of his lids over his dark eyes. He had an intense stare and the work helped to focus it.

            He decided to test it out. When he walked by the stylists, he surreptitiously dropped a wink. Some of them nodded back, but most of them blushed and waved flustered greetings. He smirked. This was going to get him Jewell no matter how hard she tried to resist.

            He made a note to thank his special contact. Honestly, without her, he would never be able to see Jewell so much. Himchan parked himself outside Jewell’s workplace and waited. Patients walked in and out and some gave him odd stares. What was this man doing, standing outside, in the middle of winter?

            Himchan was patient. He knew that by the end of the year, all his hard work would have paid off and she would be officially his. So he waited. She pushed open the doors, struggling with her coat. He was right behind her, helping her slide her other arm into the sleeve.

            Jewell turned and looked at him. “Were you waiting outside all this time?”

            Even though his red ears said otherwise, he shook his head. Himchan winked. “Guess we were meant to be. See? I’m always your knight in shining armor. Always here by your side.”

            Inside her chest, her heart had shut down slightly when he winked. But then she flicked his forehead. “It’s not meant to be if you planned it silly.” But she still couldn’t hide her smile in time.