Double J

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 Jill and Jewell

            Jewell plopped down next to her friend and nudged her. “Hey, you know, I never got to thank you properly.”

            Her friend looked up from where she was typing on her phone and smiled. “For what?”

            “Getting me together with Himchan.”

            She laughed and shook her head. “That was always going to happen. All I did was help the means. I mean, I helped him with his weird schemes and pushed things along.”

            “How in the world did you ever decide to listen to him? Some of the things that he had done were absolutely ridiculous.”

            Jill nodded. “I know. There were times when I had to tell him to tone things down a bit. Sometimes he listened, sometimes he didn’t. When he didn’t, he went ahead and listened to the members.” The two of them laughed. “Himchan’s pretty insane isn’t he?”

            Jewell nodded. “I don’t even know why I said yes.”

            Her dongsaeng raised an eyebrow and smirked. “I’m sure it’s not because he’s adorable. Let’s not even mention his face; that smile and those eyes are just not attractive at all. And what about the way he dances? Because believe me Himchan really cannot hip . That grease that oozes out of his pores must have nothing to do with his charm. You didn’t fall for his charisma, so why exactly did you say yes?”

            Jewell covered her face. “Ugh, he’s forever going to be my embarrassment, isn’t he?”

            “An embarrassment you will love.”

            “Tell me this. Did Himchan offer you anything in return?”

            “Nope. It was plenty satisfaction enough to see your reactions and to see the two of you together at last. Himchan is one dedicated greaser. Hey, have you guys kissed yet?”

            On cue, Himchan burst through the door and threw Jewell a heart. “Hey, let’s go! It’s the New Year’s party. I want to be with my yeobo,” he shouted, grabbing Jewell by the arm.

            Jill winked and waved happily as Jewell threw an exasperated glance behind her. “Remember,” her friend called out. “He’s your embarrassment now!”