O

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

            Oppa

            His left arm flew out and trapped her. She walked right into him. He curled his arm around her waist and pulled her into him. “Himchan pushed her against the wall of the hallways and stared into her eyes. “Call me Oppa.”

            She raised an eyebrow and tried not to laugh out loud. He was ridiculous. “No? Why would I do that? You’re delusional and I need to go to the bathroom. Move.”

            He grinned. “I’m not letting you go until you call me Oppa you know. So you might as well either hold it in or give in.”

            She scowled and tugged on the arm around her. “Can you please step back and stop holding me. This is a violation of my privacy.”

            A wide smirk appeared on his face. “Oh? Well, I guess you’ll have to get used to  it. This is what couples call skinship.”

            She gasped and glared at him. “One, we are not a couple. Two, this is absolutely uncalled for. Three, my bladder is honestly about to burst and this is all your fault. Four, you’re horrible.”

            He blinked at her. “You simply made no sense. Come on. You call Yongguk ‘oppa.’ You can do it for me too. And we may not be a couple in name, but you know we are deep in your heart. You know it.”

            He let go of her. “Next time I’ll make you scream oppa.”