E

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Eyes

If Jewell had to be honest with herself, she would have to admit that Himchan wasn’t bad looking. Yeah, he was persistent and annoying as sweat on a hot summer’s day but there was no denying his attractiveness. Even though it pained her to have to acknowledge it, she had to admit that his best feature was his eyes.

            There was something about those dark orbs that catches her attention every time she looked into them. They were a mesmerizing deep brown and she could imagine herself staring into them all day. Except for the one fact that they belonged to Himchan.

            This juicy piece of information only came to his attention by accident. He had been trying to talk to her as was usual when he decided to just sit and admire her. He leaned back in the dentist’s chair and opened his eyes wide, staring up at her. She was fixing something for the dentist and it was only the silence that caught her attention. She looked down at him and he grinned up at her.

            She scowled but had to fix her features before the dentist walked in. She was a female and when she came in, she commented, “Pretty eyes,” to Jewell. It was a random comment and it made Himchan glow with pride when he saw the love of his life steal a look at his eyes and nod, agreeing with her boss.

            That was enough to make Himchan close his eyes in bliss. He widened his mouth, ready for another pleasant visit to the dentist. Jewell had nodded, he beamed. She liked his eyes.