G

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

          Grease

  Kim Himchan had a nickname. It wasn’t one he was super proud of, but it wasn’t one he was ashamed of either. He was known as B.A.P’s Grease King. It was something that sort of made him shine with pride, if he had to be honest with himself. It meant that all of his efforts had not gone to waste.

            Himchan winked and pursed his lips at his own reflection. He chuckled. Fans have labeled him so because they claimed his very presence would make the girls break out in sweat. He had a smooth way with words. Even the members facepalmed whenever he turned up the charm.

            But it was okay because as long as Jewell appreciated it, life was good. He spoke to his own reflection, and lowered his voice, raising his eyebrows slightly. “Hey baby. How was your day?”

            There was a noise behind him and Himchan turned red. Jewell was standing behind him and she had her eyebrows raised so high they disappeared into her bangs. “The first sign of madness is when one talks to oneself, you know.”

            Himchan grinned. “Oh but I already know I’m mad. Madly in love with you.” He blew her a kiss and laughed as her face morphed into one of utter horror.