T

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Tongue

            Stupid Himchan and his stupid perfection. Jewell let out a screech of despair and nearly threw her iPhone across her bedroom. Why did he have to decide to upload selcas of himself at freaking eleven at night?

            She stole a look at her screen again and let out an unattractive whale noise. This was too frustrating. She was going to go insane. She hated perfection and most of all she hated his perfection. Who said that someone was allowed to be so flawless?

            She took a deep breath and proceeded to enlarge her screen. His hair was up and his eyes were staring seductively at the camera. He wore a black V-neck and his perfect skin was showing. She unknowingly bit the side of her cheek when she noticed his slip of the tongue poking out from the corner of his mouth.

            She winced in pain. All this insane mash of emotions was all his fault. Why did he have to be so flawless? Jewell shakily hit the reply button. “Himchan, this is too greasy and what are you doing, tweeting so late at night?”

            It wasn’t long before her phone blinked with the notification that he had replied. “The better to let you have naughty dreams with ;)”