H

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Humor

            Mission eight: Make Jewell laugh. Himchan circled the box in his long list of tasks and nodded grimly to himself. This shouldn’t be too difficult. He was a natural born MC and such plums of wit came to him without his having to think too hard. All he had to do was be an idiot and everything would go.

            He walked into the nearby deli where she would sometimes stop by for after work. Himchan sat near the counter and waited. Jewell came in and she was scowling. She was on her phone, typing away and he knew she was having a rough day.  

            She ordered a sandwich and was waiting on line. He glided up to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up and Himchan immediately broke out into dance. He threw his hands in the air and stomped his feet. He was laughing the whole time he did it. Her face was too funny. She looked horrified as he wiggled his body.

            Then Himchan started to speak a random language. He was blabbing and running his mouth. She bit her lip and he widened his eyes, perfecting the crazy expression. She laughed. Himchan didn’t stop but he glowed inside.

            The man behind the counter handed her her sandwich. Himchan stopped dancing and bowed, apologizing for the raucous. He waved to her and left. He took out his notepad and placed a huge check next to the circled box. Mission Accomplished.