F

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Fan

            Himchan had an irritating habit whenever he talked to her. His ever present fan was always in the way, blowing air in her face when they talked. It didn’t matter that she didn’t always want to talk to him. It just mattered that when they were talking, he was forever fanning that thing in her direction. It was always as if he didn’t mind her smelling his sweat.

            It was his trademark. He always carried one with him. And it was downright irritating. She didn’t know what made her snap. Normally she just ignored him but this time, she was annoyed.

            “Himchan,” she called. His eyes lit up and his heart did a happy dance. Was today the day? She was finally talking to him on her own accord.

            “Yes, princess?” he walked over, fanning himself.

            She reached out a hand and plucked the pink atrocity out of his hands. “This. Is. The. Single. Most. Disgusting. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Seen.” She tossed it aside. “You blow air into my eyes whenever you use it and I have to deal with dry eyes later. And you hide behind it like a security blanket. Seriously.”

            He looked a bit hurt but then the cockiness was back and he grinned. “I’m glad to see you missed seeing my face so much, you went out of your way to insult me. If you wanted to see my face, all you had to do was ask.”

            Her face flamed and she coughed. “Not on your life, Himchan.”