L

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

Lips

            Okay. Maybe Jewell was a little bit jealous when she saw Himchan kissing Brownie. Just a little bit. It was irrational but it was because if she thought about it, Himchan had nice lips. Or, maybe he had more than just nice lips. He had very… kissable lips. She shut her eyes and tried to repel those thoughts from her head. This was not good. Not good at all. She shouldn’t give in to him that easily. Goodness knows, he’s also a most annoying human.

            She couldn’t help it and went on her computer. Her arrow wandered (of its own accord of course) and clicked the search button on the search engine. Her fingers miraculously on their own began to type in: Himchan’s Lips.

            She didn’t mean to download all those pictures. She didn’t really know that she was going onto Photoshop and editing all of them, cropping out everything so that only his lips were showing. She wasn’t really concentrating on how kissable his lips were. Nope. For some reason, for the hour she was doing it, or rather, her body was performing those tasks, her mind was certainly away somewhere. Not thinking about Himchan and certainly not thinking about kissing him.

            “Oh damn you,” she muttered as she hurriedly posted the edited set and logged off so the whole world could see her raging feelings. Life just this way.