A

Grease My Way Into Your Heart

 

 Aegyo

 

            Amidst the crowd of fans who have gathered to get their signatures, he recognized one and immediately, Himchan’s heart started to pound. He never expected her to come. Yet, there she was. She looked bored but she was still beautiful. She was the Jewell in his heart.

            He smiled and interacted with his fans. All the while, his eyes continued to slide over to where she was standing. She was always talking to someone or her attention was elsewhere. But when she finally looked up and their eyes met, he grinned. This was his opportunity. He picked up his arms and formed bunny ears on top of his head. Himchan put on a cute face.  

 

            He showed his teeth briefly, knowing that this face would melt the heart of many a fangirl if they saw. As if to prove him correct, from a few yards away, the fans who weren’t waiting for their signatures squealed. He smiled wider, trying to see her lips react similarly. 

            Rather than responding the way he wanted her to, her face contorted into one of disgust. She rolled her eyes as if to say, “Not cute,” and stomped away. He scowled, collapsing onto the table, now completely exhausted.

            How was he going to fulfill his mission if she wouldn’t even accept his aegyo. Impossible woman. He’ll just have to try harder. Next time, Jewell. Next time.