chapter 9

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung drive his car back to the cottage early in the morning to find yoona. Before he reached the cottage he saw the slim figure with face covered with her hair and he parked his car and followed her silently. Until..... 
"Excuse me miss?" Chansung asked from her back and make yoona turn around immediately.
"Chansung?" Yoona shocked when she turn around and rushly close her face with her scarf.
"Yoona? Are you okay?" Chansung shocked when he saw bruised in her face and scar in her cheek.
"Oh.." Yoona don't know how to answer the question. "Yes I'm okay, why are you here chansung?"
"To find you, everyone looking for you, they're worried about you." Chansung answer but still searching something in her face. "I know, I'm sorry about th----" she looked to her feet, don't dare to look him in the eyes.
"Taecyeon hyung did it to you?." Chansung cut her off and the question make yoona froze for a second.
"No..he didn't, its because my careless again, do you want to drink something?" Yoona try to distract the topic while stepping in to the cottage.
"I saw you like this for the second time? Its really your careless?I think your not that kind of person." Chansung follow her behind and still curious.
Yoona sighed "Okay, he did it!" Yoona stopped her steps and turn around to him. "but he doesn't know, he's really drunked when he did it..don't blame him because its influence from alcohol." Yoona tell the truth to him and make chansung frozen.  "This is abusive yoona!!you choice to keep silent about that?" Chansung raised his eyebrows
"He still my husband chansung that's why I keep my mouth closed." 
"A husband? You even didnt love him right?" Chansung smirked.
"You wrong....I love him because I have to." Yoona looking down when she said that. The truth is, yoona slowly already falling to him since he care to her but everything sometimes gone when taecyeon did abuse to her.
"Wake up yoona!you didn't love him right? Jessica noona tell us everything last night." Chansung shook her shoulders.
"No..its wrong..I realized that I love him.." Yoona answer shortly. "If you really love him why you here?why you hiding in here?" Chansung give up and asked the another question. "I want to protect him, I don't want people judge him because bruised that I have." Yoona answer make chansung silent and don't know what to do.
"Lets go to the doctor to check you're sore." Chansung pull her hand but yoona pull it back.
"Its okay, it will gone sooner." Yoona muttered.
"No, you need to go home right now..you said you wants to protect him right?this morning headlines in everywhere just about you and him, about he still in the nightclub when you missing." Chansung said while hold his anger and yoona widen her eyes. Yoona decide to follow him to the doctor and then take her home. Before that, chansung call jaeboem to tell everyone that yoona will be home with him and everyone to gather at OKmansion. On the way to home, yoona don't talk because she was nervous to meet her husband again and she scared someone can recognice her sore.
"YOONA!" Jessica shout and run to her when the maid open the door and there's chansung with yoona behind him. "Where are you from?I'm looking for you badly!" Jessica scolded her in the middle of crying.
"I'm sorry unnie to make you worried, I'm okay." Yoona answer with faked smile and jessica hug her tightly, yoona feel hurt in her shoulders but she have to hold it until chansung can saw her smirked. "I'm sorry noona but I think she need a rest right now." Chansung try to help yoona.
"Why she is with you chansung?" Sudennly taecyeon voice heard by everyone and make people looking to him.
"Just thanks will be okay!" Chansung answer while leaving the living room to get fresh air.
"What's wrong with him?" Wooyoung asked when saw him left. "I'll get it.. " Sooyoung volunteer herself to came to chansung.
"Yul, taeyeon unnie why are you here?what about the sugarblush?" Yoona asked to them and smile. "We can't make a good cake when one of the owner has missing." Yuri answer and tap her shoulder.
"Ah" yoona immediately close because she feel hurt. But that make people ask. "I'm sorry, its hurts yoona?" Yuri confused because yoona never act weak like that.
"Its okay..I fall down yesterday and it feel until now" yoona faked smile but jessica can see that bruised from her top.
"Its bruised yoona?are you sure are you okay?we need going to the doctor" Everyone has with worried face but except taecyeon, he more pale when he heard yoona had bruised. 
"I'm okay unnie, it just because my careless, don't need going to the doctor."Yoona look to everyone to make sure she okay.
"Yoona, I'm hungry, can you cook for us?" Tiffany jumped to her to make good atmosphere and link her hand to jessica and yoona.
"Of course. But don't you need going to work?" Yoona look everyone and everyone ready with they're own attire to office. "And all of you?" Yoona raised her left eyebrow.
"Oh, today just for you yoona..we are glad you back to home safely." Junho smiled and everyone nodded for the answer. 
"Oh, I'm sorry for making all of you worried about me.." Yoona bowed to them. "How about to I going to cook for lunch?is it okay?"
"Of course yeaaah yoona." Everyona answer in union.
"Can I helping you cook yoona?" Tiffany ask
"Yeah you always can tiffany, cmon" yoona pull her hand.
" Yoona make sure she didn't poison your food." Junsu yell before they're left.
"JUNSU OPPA!" Tiffany shout and make everyone laughed.

"Hey, am I disturb you?" Sooyoung said before nearly him
"Oh sooyoung-ssi, aniyo. What is it?" Chansung make his sit properly to let sooyoung sit next to her.
"Are you okay?why you left suddenly?" Sooyoung take a seat and ask.
"Oh, its okay I just need fresh air, aren't you cold?" Chansung wondering when he look to her, her body little shivering.
"Oh I see, no, I'm okay chansung-ssi." She answer without looking to him
"Hey, don't lie..its spring" Chansung said. "You're shivering, let coming in..you'll having a fever if we are too long in here without your coat." Chansung stand up and hold her hands.
Sooyoung frozen, she glad that chansung really nice to her but they just know each other not along time even their parents is partner worker in food organization but they never meet formally because they just met by phone or video conference and it just happen for bussiness.

They lunch with warm atmoshpere, yoona like to be here even they n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter