chapter 29

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing in this world can describe about what he feels right now, he is angry and feeling so stupid. he will explode anytime but not right now since he know he always bad habit about that, in his hand its already the 6th bottles. He bought it after met mrs. Park and stay in his car when he already parked in basement his apartment. He decide to not go up because he scared he will doing something bad again to yoona when he influences with alcohol. He turned off his phone so yoona can't called him. "Sorry" he talk to himself because he supposed to be in bed with yoona right now and shared their story for the whole day but now he really messed.

In other side, yoona can't sleep. Its already 1am but still no sign he will come. She already give up to call him and just waiting for him because she is really worried. she try to close her eyes but its not working, yoona still thinking about taecyeon until without her knowing her tears streamed down in silence and make her promised to not get mad to him and will heard his reason first before came to conclusion. She back and forth between bedroom and living room and sometimes she will open the door and look to the outside "I'm sorry baby, I know I should get rest for you right now" she caressed and talk to her belly. Yoona fallen asleep in the couch with sit position and she startled when heard the door tickling, sign that someone came and she immediately make her way to the door. "You're home?" Yoona sighed when saw taecyeon come and try to hug him but taecyeon not giving her back and just smirked but the one thing make her mad is, he compeletely smell of alcohol "are you drunk oppa?" She look at his face but he avoiding it. Taecyeon keep silent and left yoona behind. Yoona took a deep breath, again! He broke his promised. Yoona catch up and come inside the bedroom while taecyeon took of his shirt "I'm not going work today yoong" he said. Yoona just nodded "so am I" she blurt because worried about of him. Taecyeon stop before going inside the bathroom, he avoided her eyes because he feel so guilty "you cant! no...I mean, you can go if you want because I'm going to sleep all day long" he said as he close the door. Yoona feel a little hurt but maybe he's right before she explode in anytime, but still she can't said anything again to him.

------
Ding..dong..ding..dong
The bell ringing in rushly and taecyeon too lazy to awake from the bed but that person still ring the bell. He walk to the door in a half sleep. "Hmmm..you.." He said when he open the door and walk away, back to get sleep. "Where's my hug?" Tiffany shouted while close the door behind her and taecyeon compeletely ignored her. Taecyeon decide to sleep at the couch because he doesn't need her whine. "Oppa.." Tiffany said. "Hmmm.." He answered while still closed his eyes with arms folded on his chest. "Where are you last night?" Tiffany ask. Taecyeon still not answering her. She sighed "did you know that yoona really worried about you? Huh?" She wait for his answer but nothing "answer me oppa!". Taecyeon groaned "oh god tiff, I'm tired okay? I need sleep". Tiffany flinched but she make her way to sit on the table so she can face him "yoona called me, last night and this morning" she still continue even he's not open his eyes even a little bit "she really want to stay but when she knew you drunk she.." She paused, hesitate to saying it. "I know okay..I know...so that's why I've decide to sleep in my car instead here and I told her to still going to sugarblush" taecyeon answer in annoyance tone. Tiffany taken a back with his suddenly act and the silence filled the room. "So..what happen?" Tiffany brave herself to ask. "Nothing" he closed his eyes again. She let her heavy sighed and took a deep breath "fine...." She walk to the dining table and look what yoona prepare for taecyeon because she said that tiffany had to makesure him to eat that but its not surprising her when she saw the food still on the table "at least you need too eat this because she's already make it for you" she spooning the soup "its delicious" she said after taste it "do you want i reheat this?" She asked from the kitchen. Taecyeon groaned louder "damn it tiff, why are you loud?" He asked. Tiffany smirked, her plan to keep talking make him feel annoying success "well, I already wasted my time to visit my LOVELY BROTHER but seems like he's not welcoming me". Taecyeon finally walk to the dining room and took a glass of water "sorry" he blurt like nothing happen before. Tiffany smiled while reheat the soup and after that she give him a bowl of the soup and she got another bowl "wow, yoona hands is a gift....evertyhing she made always good" tiffany said and keep busy with eat and talking, she saw him took a spoon and put in his mouth "yeah she's amazing, rite?" Taecyeon asked while keep looking at his soup. "I'm agree with that!" She answered excitedly "mom and dad never made wrong decision for you…. yoona is perfect for you" she said with her eye smiled but its dissapear as soon as she saw her brother face "uhmm....listen oppa, I don't know what happen to you and I don't know why you acted so strange to yoona but the one thing I know yoona you're wife and she carrying your baby right now..." She paused and took a breath "if you dare to hurt her once again..." She paused again while think about the correct word.
 "I won't!" He cut her off "but I already hurting her lately and I regretted for that".
Tiffany reached his hand "are you sure regretted it? Because this is not for the first time." He nodded "So stopped it for not being adult or you'll lost her....she's already suffered enough because of you". taecyeon silence, she's right yoona already suffered enough because of him and its not once he promised to not make her hurt but he never kept the promised, there's a silence between two siblings before taecyeon broke and start tell everything to her. "Well, you need explain everything to her...because this jiyeon already over the line" Tiffany said after the conversation. "I know, I'll pick up her later.." Taecyeon replied "thank you...really thank you...". She smirked and nodded "and you definitely owe me one". Taecyeon give her confused look "about what?". She grinned "there's a ring I really want from along time ago and today I heard that they give discount for that but I missed it and soo definitely I lost it...". Taecyeon chuckled, his sister always greedy about something expensive, had an opposite from his wife "I don't care, I don't buy you anything again". she extremely pouted "so, how are you? How about siwon?" Taecyeon ignored her pouts. She sighed first because he ignore her and second because he ask something she avoid from people "we're fine oppa..". Taecyeon can see her face suddenly sad and he stood up while ruffled her hair "I'm going to take a bath, you already know where the door is and I'm sure they still had that ring you really want" he said as he dissapear to the bedroom left tiffany dumbfounded.

-----
"Yah!!! Where are you come from??" She yell when saw her daughter stepped in and make her frowned. "you, what are you doing?".
"Omma.." She annoyed. Her mother lost it and grab her long hair "Park jiyeon! What are you doing with someone life huh?" She shouted with hand still grab her hair. "Omma...omma..what are you doing?" She yell back. her mother yell and cry histerically "you try to ruin his life right?? What his mistake until you said that his already had son???". Jiyeon freeze she try to process everything what her mom said "answer me!!!" Her mother yell back. "So ridicoulous!where are you heard all of this?" She shrugged her shoulders to make her still calm. "So that's right jiyeon?" Her mother feel her leg numb, she fall to the floor while crying "its such a shame jiyeon" she sobbed loudly "I never had a daughter like you!never!" She shouted in anger. Jiyeon clenched her fist "fine!so am I, never had a stupid mom like you!" She said and ran away, lefts her mother alone who still cry.

-----
Taecyeon drive his car with the warm heart after conversation with his only sister about everything and he needs to meet his wife, after got stuck on traffic from afar he saw yoona getting the car with a man in the drive seat. So, he look after that car until they stopped at the drugstore and what make him startled that's, the driver actually is someone who really he hates. He pulled away and wait at the outside of the drugstore until they come out. "Let's go home!" Taecyeon said while grabbed yoona wrist when she just stepped out and make her almost got heart attack. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Yoona reflect ask him back. "Ask your self!cmon!" He give her a death stare and hold his fist when donghae come out. "Ta..taec..hey!" Donghae stutter because same with yoona that's too shock. Taecyeon smirked and look at yoona and donghae "cmon" he pulled yoona to his car and left donghae. "Hey taec!wait!" Donghae walk behind them but taecyeon ignored him and open the door for yoona to let her in "I ask her to give her ride, so don't blame her okay?" Donghae said after taecyeon close the door and move to another. Donghae grabbed his wrist to make him stop "she is your wife, I won't make the same mistake". Taecyeon give him a death stare to back away and get in the car.

"Oppa.." Yoona brave herself to talk after a long journey to their apartment in silence and now they together in elevator with distance. Taecyeon not turn around to look at her "I'm sorry oppa I don't..." She stopped. "Save it" he said. Yoona move away because his tone already different and that's already make her scared. Yoona still silent when they already at their apartment "are you hungry oppa?" Yoona asked. Taecyeon no answering and still busy with the tv. Yoona sighed "I'm going to make bulgogi for dinner okay?" She asked, not giving up to make him answer her but taecyeon still not answering and pretend to not heard everything she said.
Yoona can't wait again, too much question for him about last night and now he's the one mad at her. She took a remote from his hand and stand in front of him without saying anything. Yoona stare at him hope he will start everything "what??" Taecyeon asked. Taecyeon looking at her, he hurt look at her with sad face, he should be the one apologize to her but now he can't after caught her with donghae. "What happened?" Yoona asked. Taecyeon sniff "nothing" he replied. "Nothing? So what's all tha t means with the silence?" Yoona explode. Taecyeon stood up and face her "then what about you? Something happen between you and HIM?" Taecyeon yell out in front of her face and make yoona close eyes. "Nothing, he just give me a ride and since I need to hurry to home I accepted it" yoona replied. "Hurry?so what about the drugstore?! Try to care about him?" Taecyeon said and yoona give him unbelievable look "you know what! I don't care if you did that with the other ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter