chapter 6

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning at hotel after the gala dinner. Since mr. Ok owner the hotel, hotel closed for public and just for the guest since last night. Everyone had breakfast at the restaurant, Yoona walking at the corridor until she met Tiffany. "Tiffany..Are you going to the restaurant?" She run to catch up with tiffany. "Yeah, like always, mom and dad already back to Japan so I'am all alone." She pouted and link her arm to yoona. "You won't be alone, let's meet my friends." They're going to restaurant and find all the girls already gather to had breakfast. "Girls, she is Tiffany, my sister in law, I know you already meet each other.." She muttered. "Yah! Yoona, I know her we already know each other before you got married with taecyeon oppa." Hyoyeon laughed. "Yeah, she is, the dancing queen who dated with junho oppa.." She said playfully and make everyone laughed too and in a time they're already enjoy breakfast together. "Yoona, where is taecyeon oppa?" Taeyeon suddenly asked. "I'm going to check him first unnie." Yoona going to their room or it can said that his room since yoona not sleep with him. When yoona almost ring the bell, the door open and she can saw taecyeon. "Oh morning, just check on you, you already wake up" she bowed. Taecyeon smirked but he remember that he woke up because annoying person who asked him nonsense "here, let me introduce my friends." Taecyeon said with heavy voice since he's not 100% wake up. Yoona looked someone behind him and immediately bowed "annyeonghaseyo.. Yoona imnida." She bowed 90 degrees. "He is my old friends..park jaeboem." Taecyeon said and yoona freeze suddenly when heard he mention someone name she knows. "Hey yoong." Jaeboem greet her but make taecyeon wake up suddenly and yoona face in shocked state. 'Yoong? Did he know her?' Taecyeon think. "Do you remember me?" Jaeboem grinned but yoona still force to smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo.." Yoona bowed again. "Yoong.." Jaeboem approach him and want to hug her but yoona move away from him, Taecyeon dazed with Jaeboem act. Jaeboem smiled hopeless when yoona move away from him "I'm sorry, you already taken by Taec.." He smiled but Yoona just keep her down, holding her tears and thinking about her sister. "Taec, you're the lucky one, Yoona still a little goddess." He give him smiled. Taecyeon give him gaze 'what the hell are you talking about?'. "Maybe, I have to comeback to get my breakfast again." Yoona ready to go but jaeboem hold her wrist and make taecyeon still dazed. "Do you remember me right yoong?" He asked again. "Yeah, jaeboem oppa, I remember you." Yoona said and shook her hand until jaeboem lost his grip from her wrist. Yoona bowed and run away. She. Just think about jessica.

"Unnie.." Yoona hugged jessica with worried face and make everyone asked. "Unnie, he's back." Yoona ignore everyone and whisper to jessica. Jessica smiled and hug her from beside. "I know, we met last night and Hyoyeon told me too that she already met him, right hyo?" Jessica asked with calm tone to makesure not making Yoona worried again about her. hyoyeon nodded with worried face too.

-----

Its been a week since the gala dinner but relationship between Yoona and Taecyeon still in the same level, they never talked to each other and just met when Taecyeon at home before his going to work because he always late in his office and Yoona start her business with her friends, Bakery and Cake shop but taecyeon never known about this because he never asked about Yoona activity or Yoona life so there's no need to share her life with him. But when everything seems getting better and her father has passed away because heart attack and it happens when mr.Im on meeting with board of directions and this is make her down and sad and when the funeral day, Taecyeon was there with Yoona and taking care of her. But no one know, if he's really sincere or just try to keep his image as a good husband.

"Taecyeon, can I talk to Yoona for a second?" Jessica said and Taecyeon just nodded to her.

"Unnie, I miss him already..why appa gone too fast like that." Yoona sobbed and hugged Jessica.

"Appa got sick for a long time, just let him rest and send him our pray, okay? we have to be strong." Jessica said while hugging back her.

"I can't unnie, I need him here.." Yoona tears fall down, yeah indeed their relationship has always been close since their mother leaves.

When Jessica tries to calm down Yoona after the funeral, Jaeboem looks at them and on the other side Mr.Ok and Mrs.Ok look at them too.

"Yoona, don't be sad again..maybe this is the best way for him..you're not alone, you have your unnie, your husband and I'm your appa too." Mr.ok comes to them and hugs them like his own daughter.

"Gomawo appa," Yoona said while wiping her tears.

"You too Jessica, you can call me appa..when you need something just call me anytime you want..and now I want to see you two smile, can I?" Mr.ok said wisely.

"Okay appa, no more tears. Thank you." They said with smiled

"Okay, I leave you two ..remember to always smile to make mr.im happy, I believe he can see that" he smiled and tapped her shoulder before leaving.

"Yeah." Both of them bowed.

"Yoona, I'll go home for now..just call me anytime you want, you need to get some rest because your eyes are too swollen." Jessica tries to joke with her.

"Can I go with you unnie? You'll be alone at home..I can go with you."

"No yoona, it's okay for me..there's Taecyeon who needs to take care of, see you Yoona..anyeong." Jessica kissed her cheek.

"Take care unnie, drive safely." Yoona waved back to Jessica.

 

Jessica made her way to her car but she can't hold the tears anymore slowly the tears came out of her eyes and someone tap her shoulders.

"Just crying loudly to sweep away your sad."

"I can't, I have to be strong for Yoona, if I'm drowned with sadness so yoona will be sad too," Jessica answers in the middle sobbing.

"Just let me drive your car and send you home it's too dangerous if you drive yourself in this situation."

"I can do it by myself." Jessica turns around from him.

"I'm forcing you, just get in Jessica." He commands to Jessica while opening the door for her..

"Thank you park jaeboem-ssi" Her words make Jaeboem a little hurt, but she still calls him with formality.

When on their way, Jay let her to crying and does not bother her with all the talk after 30 minutes and when they not knowing they arrive at Jessica's apartment, the place where she was living with Mr.Im before. But they stay still in the car, they're not coming in because Jessica falls asleep.

 

"Hmm.." he heard her voice. "we are here? why did you not wake me up?" She asked.

"I don't want to bother you." He smiled. "You wanna come in?" She offered. "If you don't mind so....." He waiting for her re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter