Chapter 38

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLOOOOO!!! Again and again i made you waitiiing for so looong... this for all my lovely subscriberss..

Happy Reading!! :) :) 

 

Yoona suddenly feeling so empty on the king size of they're  bed and make her awake, her husband is not there when she thought he's already in the dreamland. She awake and get out from the bedroom to find him watching television in the dark of they're living room. She watching him when he's not realize of her, after she rubbing her eyes she realize that her husband is spacing out while look at the television. She walk closer slowly don't want make him startled "oppa" she call him softly "oppa..." She call again when there's no response from him "why are you watching television alone in the dark oppa?" She ask while tap his shoulder. "You?" The reflect from his mouth, he turn to her and clear his throat "hey, are you awake?" He ask softly while turn off the television "I'm sorry, I thought the volume won't disturb you" he said. Yoona just give him smile and look him in the eyes, they look at each other for a second before she hug him "did something happen to you oppa?" She ask. Taecyeon feel stiff so suddenly when she ask him "no..why?" He pretends nothing happen to him. "I just ask.." She grinned and pull out from him "why you turn off the television?you're not watching , right?" She ask randomly make him widen his eyes in disbelief "I'm kidding oppa...hehehe" she giggled. "you absolutely had a good dream, am I right?" He smile. "Why??" She stop giggling. He poke her nose "you looks so happy than before we go to sleep..". She grinned "I think so..". Taecyeon suddenly pull her into his embrace "thank you for being happy and smile everyday yoong..." He tighten his arms around her "I already told you that your smile is my favourite things in this world, right?" He keep mumbling while yoona just listen to every word he said, she response with nodded or tighten her arms. She knows that something happen to him but he still keep from her "you're being so corny in this late and I like it" she teased. Her words makes him pull out from her and pouted "you don't mean it" he said. Yoona just chuckled "oppa, I miss you..." She suddenly said. "Me too.." He replied immediately. "I miss the time when just both of us, I feel so lonely when you're not around" she added. Taecyeon silent and look at her, she just nodded and buried her face to his broad shoulder because she know he feel the same with her but he can't said straightly "let's go somewhere just the two of us yoong.." He rubbed her back "far away from this hectic city, let's build our little house in there.." He stopped while yoona still wait for him "let's just live in your beach house?" He ask excitedly. Yoona smile "its so far away, then how about your work?". He tighten his arm "forget about that, I had my own saving and we can live with that until we old or I can do something to earn money to buy you food or clotches, how?" He ask. Yoona look at him "oppa..". Taecyeon grinned and took her hand "why?" He smiled "its sounds good, let's do that yoong.." He said. "I like that but its not that simple.." She give her warm smile "just don't go to work today and tomorrow? Let's just stay at home oppa, can you do that? So I won't feel lonely again, huh?" She almost begging but she hold herself don't want make him feel uncomfortable with her and just give him time. "Okay! Let's do that.." He smile widely.

----------------------------------

“unnieee….” Seohyun can be heard from the stairs when taeyeon put her head on the table lifelessly “unnie…are you sleeping?” she asked when she just open the door. Taeyeon groaned “why you so loud seo??” she ask. “are you sick unnie?” she walk closer to her. Taeyeon just sighed and raise her head to face her but it just make seohyun gasped “are you crying unnie? Why?something happened unnie?”  seohyun walk closer to pull taeyeon to her embrace “why unnie?”. Taeyeon start to sobbed softly in her embrace “its about wooyoung oppa unnie?” seohyun ask boldly. Taeyeon stop and push her lightly “how? How …how do you know?”. Seohyun clear “I’m sorry unnie but when we sleep over at yoona unnie beach house, I awake to take a drink but I saw you and wooyoung oppa but I don’t hear a thing  about what you’re talking about..i just saw that he chased you to give his coat and left you… and then…” she muttered. “then what?” taeyeon ask. “then I saw you crying when he walk to his car and go” seohyun bite her bottom lips “I’m so sorry unnie..but no one knows…I swear” she added. Taeyeon just look at her “what should I do seo?” she start crying and seohyun jut hug her without saying anything. “noonaaa…noonnaa” minsoo shout out after  taeyeon calm herself.  “why minsoo-yaa?” seohyun ask her  friend. “at the downstairs there’s one man who searching for taeyeon noona and he make a scene with other customer, what should I do noona? Can I hit that man?” he ask panted. “who is that unnie?” seohyun gulped “leeteuk oppa?” she ask herself. “no way!! It can’t be him!” taeyeon rushly going to the downstairs and saw the unbelieveable scene for her eyes. Wooyoung bowing repeatedly to the customers while say sorry and behind him is leeteuk with blood in the corner of his face “I’m sorry, you can take anything from here and its all in me” wooyoung said. Seohyun run next to him “what happened wooyoung oppa?” she ask. Wooyoung just smile when saw the other customer mumbling while buy anything “where is taeyeon?” . seohyun point to the freeze taeyeon and make him walk to her while seohyun still look around "leeteuk oppa, are you okay?" She storm to him. "Here take this, I'll pay for the chaos and all the things in here for your customers" wooyoung shows his credit card but taeyeon not give him any response. "I'll take this sir" minsoo said and wooyoung give him the credit card. "What happened wooyoung-ah?" She ask. "Oh, he kept blubberin nonsense to this people around and I just give him a little punch" he said calmly. In no time minsoo give back his card "I'll take this one" he took the popsicle "thank you.." He said as he leave her "bye seo" he said while taeyeon just staring at him walk away. "He's not your boyfriend right?" Suddenly leeteuk ask her. Taeyeon just turn to him and meet his eyes "if yeah then you got the rebellion kids ever because out of nowhere he punched me really hard" he said again. "I don't believe you" taeyeon blurted. "What?" Leeteuk ask. "

----------

"Hello mr. Ok, can we meet for a minute?" Yoona get a little shaky when she heard a women voice "I'm near your neighboorhood" the voice keep talking "hello...mr. Ok? Hello?". Yoona swallow hard before answer "hello, he left his phone this morning" she said. Yoona can heard a gasp from the phone "by any chance this is mrs. Ok?" The voice ask. yoona nodded "yeah, I'm mrs. Ok" she said softly. "Hello, mrs. Ok...can we meet for a minute? I'm next to your building..there is something I need to talk to you" without hesitation yoona just agreed before change her clotches.

 

Yoona look around to at the cafe next to her building and she saw a middle aged woman with short hair waving to her "hello, mrs. Ok...I'm Dr. Yoon, I'm the one who talk to you at the phone a while ago" she give her hand. Yoona took it and shake her hand "yeah..". Dr. Yoon smile "please have a sit". Yoona took her sit with smile "doctor? Is my husband sick or something?" She ask. "No, he's fine..he's tottally fine" the older woman answer. "Then, why?" Yoona ask. "He just have problems" dr. Yoon said softly and saw the young woman tilted her head as the sign that she doesn't understand what that means. "I don't understand what you said.." Yoona blurt. slowly open after listening what he said, her tears pooling in the corner of her eyes and her heart feels heavy "oh god.." She said in pain "why I never know about this?". Dr. Yoon give her smile "its not just you because himself never know about this...he never realize that he's in pain, just like you.." She grinned suddenly "you're lucky because he really take care of you..". Yoona smile softly when remember that and make dr. Yoona hold her hand "listen mrs. Ok, he's fine he is tottaly fine but you need to be fine, I know you're stronger than he thinks so stop being weak because you can't turn back the time" she said. Yoona nodded "you right, I need to stop being so weak..but how? I feel the pain all over my body". Dr. Yoon smile "no..its just what you think...you fine mrs. Ok...you are fine and you can move on from this". Yoona phone ringing, its him calling "its taecyeon oppa, what should I say?" She answer her phone after dr.yoon telling her anything she need to say. Time flies when yoona and dr.yoon had conversation, its her session too and she feels better when talking to dr. yoon but she still can't hide her worry about him.

-------------------------------------------

The part of her said that she have to asked him about anything, it makes her hating herself to let him in this situation. “Oppa…” she shook him slowly. “ let me sleep for awhile, okay?” he turned around to his side. Yoona just smile weakly at his back “have a good sleep oppa…” she said and left him in the bed. She close the door and sighed, she dont know how to start this and when the right time to talk about this and she try distracting her mind with preparing breakfast for her.  “Yoong…” his voice make her turn around and wiped her tears “are you awake oppa? Just wait a minute and breakfast will ready..”. taecyeon take a sit at the couch “can you come here for awhile yoong?” he said. “why?” she ask back but she obedient what he said.  “here..” he patted the spot next to him. “do you have something to say to me?”  his question make her taken a back because she sure that Dr. yoon ask her to not saying anything to him before he said first. He scanned her face and then he meet her swollen eyes “are you crying?” he took her face. Yoona shook her head “ani…I just chopped onions and that’s make my eyes sting” she pouted. Taecyeon piercing his eyes and took her hands to sniff it “I don’t  smells onion on your hand…. You obviously lied to me yoong!” . she just took a deep breath “then how about you oppa?” she brave herself to spill everything. “me?why?” he ask confused. She raise and walk to the bedroom and comeback with the bottle of pills “you obviously lied to me, oppa? Why you hide this from me?” her voice start to crack. Taecyeon grabbed the bottle of pills from her with his shocking face “I don’t know what youre talking about dear..” he raised but yoona grab his hand. “its written with your name, I found it when I cleaning your room 5 days ago and I thought that just your vitamin but im wrong…its not vitamin, since that I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter