chapter 27

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Taecyeon walk to the meeting room while changmin saying him anything he need to know "Qo group already bring they're client" changmin said before they're enter.
Taecyeon changes to be a rigid person when he works, he shocked when he see unexpected person in his meeting room "good morning" taecyeon greets. "Let’s we make it fast mr. wu, who's your new client instead us?" Taecyeon asked coldly. "Mr. Taecyeon, I'm sorry but after we read of agreement we decide to work with LD group" the director of Qo said. "Hello taecyeon-ssi I never expect I meet you again" donghae said in happy tone. Taecyeon just stared at him, it’s a bull that he doesn’t know taecyeon is the director and he lost his important client because that person he hate so much "I never know you have interest in business" taecyeon said coldly. "I am, its because of you..." Donghae smiled, no one know that’s smile not sincere except taecyeon. "You two know each other?" mr. wu asked. "Yeah..we are friends" donghae reply "but I never thought we meet again as an enemy" he smirked. Taecyeon choose to ignoring while he keep the meeting still going on. "Okay thank you, thank you for your time director" taecyeon said as he shook his hand after finish the meeting. After they left, now just donghae with assistant and changmin in the meeting room. "Let me talk to you taec" donghae said before taecyeon stepped out. he stopped without turn around "Hyung.. Can you leave us?" Taecyeon changmin and donghae order his assistant too. "I don't have much time" taecyeon walk away from him. "I'm sorry, I don't know that they're your client" donghae said. "Its okay" taecyeon scoffed and they’re silent "that's it?". Donghae try to approach him "about that…I never say sorry before but…". Taecyeon smirked, he knows what donghae means. "Oppa..." Yoona voice cut them off. taecyeon immediately run to her "Oh, I'm sorry oppa.." Yoona said when she saw donghae. "Hello yoona-ssi, stil remember me?" Donghae asked. Yoona try to remember "oh yeah, donghae-ssi, right?" Yoona greet him with smile brightly “Anyeonghasseyo” she bowed and donghae bowed back. Taecyeon grabbed her hand "C'mon, we have to go" taecyeon said because he don't want yoona be nice to him. "Bye yoona, see you soon" donghae said as taecyeon and yoona walk away. "Oppa, am I interrupted?" Yoona asked. "No" he melt when see her smile face. "Isn't that he is your cousin? Why you look so angry?" Taecyeon smirked, cousin?friends or even bestfriend?HE IS NOT. "So, where do you want to go now?" Taecyeon ignored her questions. yoona sighed, she aware that taecyeon try to changes the topic "I'm hungry.." Yoona said. Taecyeon chuckled "you're indeed being shiksin lately". Yoona pouted "but I eat for two now, so don't hate me okay?" Yoona grinned.
-----
"Unnie..." Yoona shocked when she look sooyoung sit in front of the door of they’re apartement in a mess. Sooyoung raise her head weakly "yoong...taecyeon oppa" she blurt out. "Unni, what happen?" Yoona start worried since she really look so pale with swollen eyes. "I need your help" sooyoung said. "Cmon unnie, let's get in first okay?" Yoona pull her hand but she refused to moving even for inch and she looks really blank. "Oppa, can you lift her to inside?" Yoona asked her husband, He immediately lift her and yoona open the door. She took a glass of water and hug her. Taecyeon sit at couch opposite of the two girls. "I'm made a mistake……a big.. big… mistake" sooyoung blurt in the middle her sob. "I'll give you two time for talk okay?" Taecyeon excuse herself. Sooyoung release the hug "taecyeon oppa, help me please...help me to find chansung" she kneel down. "Why unnie? Why?" Yoona pull her to stood up and taecyeon in a shocked turn to her. "What do you mean sooyoung?" Taecyeon asked back. "he...I don't know where he is right now" sooyoung crying out loud. "Unnie, why?" Yoona asked again. Sooyoung sobbing, "last night....we met his father to dinner but there's something happen and then he left......he mad to me, I'm waiting for him at his apartment but he never come...and I don't know where he is...please taecyeon oppa" sooyoung said and crying again. Yoona look at her husband who start getting worried too "mr. Hwang said something to him?" Taecyeon asked. "yeah, and that's too much" sooyoung replied. Taecyeon silent, he know chansung too well, exactly, he really angry right now, he always mad to people who plan his relationship with his father. He remember when nickhun and taecyeon tried that, he even never talk to them for almost 1 month. "Oppa.." Yoona voice snapped him back. taecyeon silent "Don't worry soo, he just need a time, he will be okay" taecyeon reassured her. "No oppa, he look really sad and hurt" sooyoung said "please oppa, tell me, where I have to find him?". Taecyeon look confused, he try to remember it everything about chansung place. "Oppa..please?" Yoona mouthing to him. Taecyeon can see that yoona worry too. "Okay, I'm going to find him" he stood up "you two, don't go anywhere before I call you, get it?" Taecyeon added. The two nodded obediently "thank you taecyeon oppa" sooyoung released her long breath. "Be carefull oppa.." Yoona said before he left.

Taecyeon tour around the town, he looking around for chansung,  to many places where chansung came and he called the others to asked if he is there or not. "Chansungie missing?" Wooyoung asked back when taecyeon called him "he came here last night hyung, maybe he look a little mess but he's fine I guess" he added. "Why yo're not with him when he look a little mess woo?" Taecyeon ask. "I did but until I met ----" taecyeon cut him off "got it woo, no need to explain, now help me too find him" taecyeon said, its not asked him a favor but more like an order. "Yeah hyung" wooyoung reply as his hang up the phone. He never stopped to called chansung phone, until he remembered one place. The old house, he used to lived there alone by himself  when he ran away from his home and before he met taecyeon for the first time, that he saw taecyeon thrown his food when chansung almost starved, taecyeon remember the death stares he got from chansung and since that they're become friend after all until taecyeon asked him to come to OK mansion. Taecyeon reached the old house, this is last hope because the old house really dangerous when he saw the condition. "Chansung-ah" he called his name from the downstairs, not sure how to reached the upstairs. he saw him sit on the floor when hereached the attic, he awake but he looks so miserable. "Hyung.." Chansung startled because he never expect about the guest. "Why you here when people so much worried about you?" Taecyeon straightly scolded him. Chansung smirked, his voice echoing this old house and ruined his time when he watch the clear sky. "No need to worried about me, I'm going fine like the old times" chansung reply. "Even you said that, doesn't mean I will go" taecyeon smirked, he know chansung will be fine but now his girlfriend really worried about him. There's silence, no one talk just the sound of night with the wind. "I told jinwoon" chansung spit out. Taecyeon can't believe what she heard "I told him the truth" chansung added "I told him that his father killed our mom". Taecyeon hard to breath, he can feel his hurt "chansung-ah---".
"I know what do you want to say hyung" chansung cut his off  "hyung isn’t that now its too late? don't make yoona waiting for you". Taecyeon sighed "sooyoung worried about you" he blurt. Chansung worried too but he can't, he is too angry right now "tell her I'm okay" he paused "don't worry about me" he added. "Oh, cmon chansung-ah don't be so immature" taecyeon lost his patient. Chansung glare, he stood up "I just need a time to be alone...please go hyung" he said again "tell her, I'm okay and no need to worry about me" he said as he walk away from taecyeon. "Just stubborn kid!" Taecyeon whisper and left "make sure you'll home tommorow chan" taecyeon shouting even he know chansung will ignore him but at least he can heard it.
-----
"I'm really stupid yoong" sooyoung said when they're at the bedroom because yoona insist to make her stay. "No unnie, I think you right, but I think chansung oppa still not ready for this" she said. "I know..." Sooyoung. "Unnie, chansung oppa will be fine, trust me..." Yoona make her calm "now, make sure you're get rest before meet him okay unnie?". Sooyoung smiled "do you think taecyeon oppa can find him?". Yoona nodded "yeah, for sure..". Sooyoung grinned "thank you yoong" she hug her "I'm sorry I make your weekend ". Yoona shook her head "no unnie, its fine really" she look at the clock, she actually a little worry about taecyeon too "me and taecyeon oppa always......." They talk each other until they fall a sleep.

Taecyeon wake up because he feel something light on his chest and someone staring at him in intensed, "Morning oppa" yoona whisper. Taecyeon can't open his eyes, he's too sleepy. Last night he back home at midnight since traffic on weekend and find yoona already falling a sleep with sooyoung at the guest room. "Hmm" he just groaned. "Wake up oppa" yoona grinned and taecyeon hug her. "Its sunday yoong" he said. "Oppa, you met chansung oppa?" Yoona asked straightly, ignoring her sleepy husband. taecyeon smirked "since when your so mean to me?". Yoona pouted "I'm sorry oppa I make you sleep alone...so how's oppa?" Yoona asked again. Taecyeon not answering her and just hug her more tight. Yoona giggled  she know what she need to do, she slowly move to captured his lips, at first gently and more passionate. "Hmm" taecyeon moaned in the middle the kiss but yoona suddenly relased the kiss "you teased me?" taecyeon smirked. Yoona shook her head "nope, its my morning greet for you". Taecyeon smiled "your getting naughty each day" he chuckled. Yoona slap his chest lightly "so tell me!". Taecyeon leaned to bedhead "he looks really mess and I'm sorry he won't listen to me". Yoona nodded "he really mad oppa?". Taecyeon smiled "yeah..he is..but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter