chapter 12

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this tiffany?" Yoona startled when she come home and find some workers decorating her apartment.
"You're home?Easy yoona, I just want make a lil party in your house to congratulate you and oppa." Tiffany link her arm to yoona with yoona still dazed. "Did you already tell your oppa?." Yoona scared that makes everyone found out they never shared in one room. "I did and he agreed about that." Tiffany answer her and ordered the worker to fixing the flowers. Yoona worried by herself and try to sneaked at taecyeon room and covered everything for not making any curious from her friends or his friends. She feel anxious until he saw taecyeon stepped in to the living room and whe he saw tiffany,junsu,jaeboem,wooyoung and jessica talked. He looked to his wife and yoona give his pleaded eyes but taecyeon aware about the situation. He greets them and make his way to the bedroom and yoona follow after him.
"Thank you helping me covered everything, at least just pretend when jessica unnie around us before we sign the divorce document." Yoona said when taecyeon in the bathroom. She know maybe taecyeon never want to talked to him but she still managed to thanked him. Taecyeon heard everything yoona said and he feels aches in his heart because yoona still respect to him and when yoona said about the divorce document. After he cleaned himself, he going out for joined other and greets them.
"Guys, I have announcement!" Suddenly junho make some act to get attention for everyone and in blink an eyes he had everyone eyes to him. "I'm going married with hyoyeon in a months, so I hope you guys will come to our wedding." He said while give a peck at hyoyeon right cheek. Everyone jaws dropped with unbelievable stare when they're heard about what junho said. "Is that for true?" Wooyoung breaks the silent. Hyoyeon hit him when wooyoung asked. "Of course wooyoung, how isn't true?" Junho answer while showing their engangement rings. "Hyo??finally!" Jessica opened her eyes widely and scream of joy so everyone did it too. "Junho, you know that how long hyoyeon waiting for this?" Jessica said and hug him. "Do you really going to hug him first instead me?"Hyoyeon pouted. "Hyoyeon unnie, I'm happy for you." Yoona hug her tightly. "I believe that junho oppa will be a good husband for you." She give her smiled.
"Of course my little sister." She grinned and hold tightly her fiancee hand.  "I never thought you have the brave to asked her." Chansung come to him and give a bumped fist.
"Of course I have, I want have my own wife like taecyeon hyung". He give everyone his smiled eyes and got everyone laugh.

"I'm happy for you junho." Taecyeon said when he sat next to junho and theres junsu with them. "Thank you hyung, so am I." He grinned. "My life will be perfect when I can see her everday." 
"Yah!don't you see her everyday for 2 years?" Junsu teasing him. "It will be different hyung,you'll know when you got married someday." He teased back. "Taec hyung, can give me some tips for marriage life?"
"Bwooh?tips?" Taecyeon startled because he really never had a perfect marriage life. "Don't asked him junho, it will wasting your breathe." Junsu teased taecyeon for this time. "I mean looked at him, he likes robot." Junsu chuckled. "Hey hyung..I'm not like that." Taecyeon dumbfounded. "Let's just enjoy your life taec, like the old times can you?" Junsu said and moving to the other seat. "He's right hyung." Junho chuckled and punched taecyeon shoulder lightly.

'Junsu hyung is right, I'm always being the cold people for a long time at least I have try for being good to yoona before this marriage ended.let's say it just feeling sorry toward her' taecyeon look at yoona with the other girls laughing.
-----
"hey babe, are you ready?." Tiffany startled when heard her boyfriend voice out of sudden. "Oppa, why you came here?." She asked without looking to him and focused to her computer. "Look at me when you asked me something can you?" Junsu said and going to tiffany desk. "Is that wrong when I want to get lunch with my girlfriend?" Junsu giggled. "No oppa, but I'm sorry, I can't." Tiffany give him puppied eyes. "I have a lot to do and the deadline is tonight..can you go get lunch by yourself?." She turned back to her computer. Junsu feels upset when his girlfriend totally ignored him for a week and this time he feels that tiffany already crossed the line.
"Arasso." He said and turn away to the door without take a glance to her. "Just leave like that oppa?" Tiffany asked with the sad tone because she never see junsu act like that before. junsu not answering her question and slammed the door. Yeah, its been a week since housewarming party at taecyeon house, they relationship turned cold. Junsu try to understand about the situation, maybe tiffany exhausted from her work and he can't do anything because no one knows about their relationship.
-----
Taecyeon home earlier and found out yoona laughed with her only sister, jessica.
"I'm home." Taecyeon when saw the two siblings.
"Ooh your already home?" Yoona startled because this is the first time she saw her husband home earlier.
After saw the 2 person pretend they're in good term, jessica mood change and she decide to going home because she still remember how taecyeon treat her sister.
"Okay then, your husband already home so I can go now yoong." Jessica hug yoona and ready to leave. "Take care of her please." She said when she passed taecyeon with the icy tones. "I'll make your dinner." Yoona said shortly and tied her hair. Taecyeon suddenly feel like such a cow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter