chapter 21

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Christmas and everyone get invited to spend holidays at Siwon resorts until the first week of January. Yoona really excited because this is the first time they're going together again but this time with good relationship between her and Taecyeon. Jay and Jessica already back to seoul, and jiyeon joined after Taecyeon asked her. Yoona already closed to her, because Taecyeon always tried it, so Yoona won't misunderstood about they're relationship. Taecyeon look at his wife body shivering "are you cold?" He look so concern. "Lil' bit, but I'm okay, don't worry" Yoona get closer to him and taecyeon hug her tight. Yoona excited because she's already planned about taecyeon surprise for his birthday and this is the first time for her even jiyeon know about her planned and she can't wait until the day. "How is it guys?" Siwon asked about their guest house. "Its realllyyyyyy more than enough siwon, thank you" jay said. "so, everyone! Now you can get your room" tiffany said. Tiffany have to sleep with jiyeon since jiyeon not really closed with the others, taeyeon with yuri and sooyoung with seohyun, chansung with nichkhun and sunny with her boyfriend who just came from canada, sungmin. "Wait, where is wooyoung oppa?" Tiffany realised she doesn't heard his voice. "Oh, woodong will come later, maybe at the night" chansung said while link his arms to sooyoung shoulder. "Let's we're going to have fun" Nichkhun said excitedly. They're going to play with the snow and anything they want because since Hyoyeon come they need carefully to choose the place. When the dinner comes everybody gathered at the dining place, Siwon prepared everything for them and use the best service since siwon the owner. "I'm sorry I'm late guys" suddenly wooyoung appear. "Its okay woo, cmon take a seat" junho said. Wooyoung raise his hand in the air "wait, is it okay if I bring someone here?" He asked. Chansung put the food at his plate "who's that girl woo?" He teased because everytime wooyoung said friends he always bring a girls. "Wait..come in Darling" wooyoung signaled to the guest. "Darling?" Chansung chuckled. Slowly the guest stepped in while the others busy with they're food "hello everybody" taecyeon turned his head after heard the voice and he stood up immediately "JUNSU HYUNG!!" He yelled out and hugged him. Junsu grinned and everybody smiled happily can see him again after a long time except tiffany, she look pale suddenly. The boys stood up and hugged him. "Our Producer!" Nickhun praised him. "You kept your promise huh?" Jaeboem bumped fist to him. "Of course hyung, I never lied" he laughed. "Nice to see you again junsu oppa" yoona said. "Me too yoona, I want to hug you but if I did I'm going got beaten by him" junsu jokingly while pointed to taecyeon and taecyeon immediately pull her to his embrace "wow...wow... I know taec!" Junsu said. Junsu look around, he searching for tiffany the most person he missed and she's there's, next to taeyeon and there's a man next to her actually when he on their way with wooyoung, wooyoung told him that tiffany engaged to choi siwon and of course everyone know who is he, junsu feel nothing compared to him. "Pany-ah, don't you miss our junsu hyung?" Wooyoung shouted. tiffany hate when someone call her like that and stood up to hit wooyoung everyone laughed look at that. "I'm glad your back oppa" tiffany said sincerely and hugged him, she hugged him tightly. "So am I fany, I miss everything in here" he chuckled. "Uuhm.." Siwon clear his throat behind tiffany and make tiffany back her mind. "Oh yeah...oppa, he's my fia...ncee" she stuttered and look at yoona while junsu try to keep calm. "I'm siwon, you're the famous kim junsu?" Siwon asked. "Oh, not famous, I'm just try my best..wow I can't believe this little already engaged" junsu said while pointed to tiffany.  Maybe everyone not notice the awkward between junsu and tiffany but chansung, sooyoung and yoona can noticed it because it just them who knows the truth. "Can.we.eat.now?" Chansung can't hold his hunger again. Junsu release him for them and straight to hyoyeon to congratulate her.
-----
"Wow, hyung you really have a way to success, I'm really proud of you." Chansung said after heard his story. Everyone gathered in living room for more warmer gathering. "Oh, not really" junsu sipped his beer. "hyung, greet me with one of your singer, can you?" Wooyoung asked. "Its a big big no Wooyoung-ssi!" Nichkhun said seriously. "Why?" Wooyoung still asked. "You're to 'kind' with all the girls" Taecyeon added. "Its better than cold like you hyung, you just lucky Yoona can fall for you" wooyoung said without thinking. "what? Taecyeon oppa cold towards girls?he never like that before" Jiyeon said after back from the bathroom. Everyone tense suddenly "I think its going late, how about we're going to sleep now?" Yuri asked to help the situation. "Yeah, I think Yuri is right, let's go to sleep" taeyeon said while dragged seohyun and everyone followed but jiyeon wait for taecyeon. "Taec oppa, I won't sleep with tiffany unnie, I'm really scared of her.." She whispered to Yoona and Taecyeon. "But there's no choice Jiyeonnie" taecyeon said softly to her. "You can sleep with me if you want" Yoona offered but tiffany heard that. "Let's go to sleep jiyeonnie, bye yoona bye oppa good night" she pull Jiyeon hand while Jiyeon pouted. Taecyeon look at yoona "how dare you to let me sleep in living room in this weather?". Yoona chuckled "I thought you  will agree as long Jiyeon not scared anything". Taecyeon confused with her sarcasm "might be, but I won't shared you when we're going to sleep" he loosen his finger to her hand. Yoona smiled "don't say something weird oppa, let's go" their walk away to their room.

Tiffany can't sleep after lay in the bed for 2 hours. The fact is Junsu back to her life, she missed him, she really want to hugged him tightly but she can't, Siwon is her fiancee and soon to be her husband. She look at Jiyeon and she already in the deep sleep, she want to take a glass of water and going out from the bedroom. She poured the water and drink while space out in the pantry, she heard footstep come to the kitchen. "Oh, fany, I thought you already sleep" Junsu almost dropped his glass after look her. Tiffany smiled awkwardly "I get Thirsty" she pointed to her glass. "Same here" Junsu answer simply and after that the silence raised. "Oppa.." Tiffany break the silence. Junsu turned to her "can we talk?" She asked without look at his eyes. Junsu looking around and everybody already sleep and he nodded. Their walked to the front fireplace but no one talk.

"Congratulations for you engagement.." Junsu give his hand. tiffany bite her bottom lips and decide to hugged him instead shook his hand "I missed you oppa.." The tears she can't hold again. Junsu give up, he hugged her back because he missed her badly but no words came out from his mouth he just want the warmest between them. "Shhh, don't cry.." He caressed her back. "I'm sorry I left you, but I'm glad now you're happy" Junsu said even he feel his heart hurt. "I'm sorry, for that night, I'm sorry I never listen to you and I yelled out to you" Junsu held his tears hardly. "Its okay oppa, its okay, its my fault..I'm sorry I hurt you.." Tiffany tight her hug. "Why you crying? Siwon will be angry if I made you cry" junsu calm her. Tiffany release the hug "ab...about him, I..." She keep her head down. "I know, Wooyoung told me about what I missed in here..you know what, he's talking like crazy for 2 hours and it makes my ears hurt because his voice and its still ringing" Junsu giggled. Tiffany smiled, she can heard his voice and how talkactive him. Junsu smiled after she smiled "yeah that's right, crying can make you ugly so smiled brightly..okay?" Junsu put his finger to the side of her lips and pull it until tiffany smiled. "Good!" He chuckled "let's we go back to sleep before we catch a cold" he said. Their walk to their room in awkward "Tiffany, make sure he won't make you cry and will protect you okay?" Junsu said after they reach tiffany room. Tiffany only smile, she still know that he still care about her "good night fany-yaa" junsu said to her with weird tone and that's make her more than happy because she missed it. Tiffany closed the door and she's happy, her happy tears keep streaming down until she falling a sleep.
-----
"Are you really excited about this  yoong?" Tiffany voice come from behind her. She turned around "Of course, today is his big day?" She said while put the final touch to the cake. "You know what, he even forget his own birthday for these 5 years and now I think it will different because of you. Thank you Yoona" Tiffany give her the eyes smiled. "Let's cross our finger and hope this will make him surprise" Yoona said while cross her finger. "I hope so" tiffany helped her with the cake "By the way, why you're here?how about Siwon?" Yoona asked. Tiffany sighed "he's with the others, seems like he get along very well with the others" she answered without looking at yoona but yoona know it just an excuse. "You're avoiding him right? And siwon get along with them?" Yoona don't need explained who because tiffany already know. "I just can't yoona, I feel bad for both of them..." Tiffany sighed. Before yoona can give her response tiffany cut her off "hmm...about jiyeon?" She changes the topic. "Oh, we will fine, we can get along well lately" yoona smiled "she's a nice girl". Tiffany disbelieve about what she heard "you forced youself to TRY get along with her" tiffany smirked "are you sure?" She added after yoona look at her. Yoona nodded "yeah, don't worry about me. I'm fine" she patted her back. Tiffany chuckled "okay then, make sure this surprise will work, okay?". Yoona give her salute "yes, mam." They ended with laughed.

At the night after the dinner the boys going out while the girls busy put the decoration at the living room and arranging everything for the surprise. When the time they're back to the resort, tiffany and sooyoung already put a make up for yoona. "Why its so dark?" The girls giggled when they heard junsu voice and they ready to popped out.  The light suddenly on and when taecyeon opened the door, he startled look at his goddess wife handed the small cake along the candles while everyone singing birthday song for him. He speechless, the last time he celebrate his birthday 5 years ago with eunjung "Make your wish oppa" yoona said before taecyeon blow the candles. "Thank you dear" taecyeon said after blow the candles and pecked yoona on the lips because he doesn't like to share that and ended with embrace her. Everyone clapped and joy, they each greet him with birthday. "taecyeon oppa, I have another surprise, wait.." Jiyeon suddenly said while running to the kitchen. After 2 minutes jiyeon coming with the big blue velvet cake, which is more special than yoona have but yoona make the cake with her new recipe and she tested until 5 times before success. "Look, I did this, isn't this same with eunjung unnie for you?" Jiyeon chuckled happily while everyone getting tense. Yoona gasp, she hold taecyeon hand tightly and the others feel more tense. Tiffany get annoyed because she supposed not did that "What the hell are you doing right now jiyeon??" Tiffany asked with horror tone. The boys step a back, they never look side of her for the past 3 years when taecyeon never met jiyeon again "I made a cake, yoona unnie teach me how to make it...try it unnies oppas" jiyeon answered innocently and give a spoon to tiffany but tiffany blocked her hand and make the spoon fall. "Tiffany unnie.." Seohyun stepped to help jiyeon. "Don't..." Tiffany make seohyun stopped. Tiffany took a deep breath "Do you know what..you make me....Damn jiyeon!" Tiffany can't finish her words. Jiyeon get her eyes teary after heard it "You!!you know that yoona will make the surprise but why you ruin now?! Huh?! don't you know that taecyeon have a new life?so please don't make a new damage to his life" taecyeon can't stand still again. "Tiffany, why----" he try to talked but tiffany ignored. "Don't you think that he already forget your unnie? wake up jiyeon..she's gone but he have a life and look his wife is here...she's here" tiffany exploded while pointed to yoona, jessica try to closer her but jay pull her hand. Jiyeon almost dropped the cake but she still holding her cake "But...but taecyeon oppa said he'll never forget about unnie...he said never" jiyeon said in the middle her sobbed and everyone gasp. "You little DAMMIT!!"Tiffany slapped jiyeon on her cheek and make the cake fall from her hand "Just pack your thing and don't you dare to appeared your face again!" Jiyeon cover her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter