chapter 26

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, we are here!" Wooyoung yelled out from his table. The boys had lunch together for this time because they rarely to meet up again. "Sorry, I'm late" taecyeon said. "We know" the boys said in unison and make taecyeon relieved. "Already had your lunch taec?" Nickhun asked. Taecyeon nodded "yeah, after yoona monthly checked, I already had my lunch with her" he said while drink junho coke. "Both is healthy rite?" Junsu asked.  "yeah hyung...how about hyo?" He asked to junho. "They are too hyung, in the next 4months the baby will born" junho giggled. "4months? How about yoona hyung?" Wooyoung joined the conversation. "6 months" taecyeon answered simply. Wooyoung suddenly laughed "hahaha, I never thought our topic is about this pregnancy" wooyoung said with weird tone and make taecyeon and junho stared to him. "How about you woo? Still proud with this playboy image?" Junsu teased. "Of course hyung, he really proud with that, rite woodong?" Chansung added. Wooyoung pouted and nodded weakly "yeah, maybe". The others burst of laugh when he suddenly look sad "heee, what happen wooyoung-ah?" Nickhun nudge his shoulder. Wooyoung shook his head and everyone exchange they're look "we know him, that means he falling in love right now" junho said while ignored the others giggling. "You right junho!!!" Chansung said excitedly. "Who is she right now?" Everyone get excited with wooyoung love life since he known as cassanova. "No one guys, I'm not falling in love okay?" Wooyoung get annoyed. "Wow, easy woo..something bothering you?" Nickhun start concern to him. Wooyoung look at his friends eyes one by one, and got stabbed with question gaze. Wooyoung sighed, the atmosphere suddenly feel really tensed without they're knowing "fuuuhhh....I don't know why and I don't know how....” he paused  “donghae hyung called me last night" wooyoung blurt. "What?" Chansung asked for make sure he hadn't problem with his ear. "He said sorry and..." Wooyoung ignored chansung and continued. "he what?" Nickhun asked impatiently. "He...he said he want to meet us" wooyoung replied with trembling voice. Everyone worried and tensed "damn woo!don't say you asking us to lunch for this?" Nickhun explode while taecyeon keep silent because he not told them he meet him before. No answer from wooyoung "Jang wooyoung!" Junho keep staring to him. "Sorry" he said with head keep down. "Wooyoung-ah..." Taecyeon blurt because he really regret about what he did. Suddenly there's silence and everyone lost their appetite. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late" in unison they're turn to the owner of the voice. "Its him" chansung whisper to junho. "Donghae..you're here" junsu the first one who welcoming him. "Kim junsu...you never changes" donghae said while smile brightly and junsu answer with an  awkward smile. "Taecyeonna..we met again!" He sit next to him, the others immediately turn to taecyeon. "I guess he's not told you guys, we met last week at sun wedding" donghae keep talking even no response from them. "Chansung-ah, you grown up" donghae pointed to him. "Nuneo..I heard that your taken?why I never got invited?" Donghae asked and pick some nachos from the table. "Khun...khunnie, khunnie...sorry about victoria but the air said you got the goddess huh?" Donghae asked and smirked. "why you come back?" Junho braverly ask. Donghae smiled "ck..ck..ck...lee junho,my lovely dongsaeng how come you being so rude to your hyung?" Donghae chuckled. Junho smirked about what he said. "Chill, I just want to say sorry about what I did, its 6 years already?" he paused  "I never have a chance to said sorry before and I think its time... You, do you ever think about forgive me?" Donghae asked. Taecyeon, nickhun, junho and chansung smirked. "We are best friend so we have to forgive each other right?" Donghae added. Chansung scoffed "best friend?". Donghae smiled to chansung "yeah chansung-ah..we are". Chansung chuckled "funny..." He said "donghae hyung, best friend..." chansung said fiercely. Donghae stare him back "You...ruined...us" chansung said under his breath donghae. Without make anyone surprise donghae clapped while smiled brightly "great!...feel good chansung-ah?"

"Hyung...hyung...we need to support taecyeon hyung" chansung shout from outside of donghae and junsu class. "Support him?" Junsu asked. "Yeah, isn't today is his campaign? Are you two coming or not?" Chansung asked again. "I'll come chan" junsu replied. "I'm sorry I can't, I have something to do" donghae said and leave in a hurry. "What's wrong with donghae hyung?" Chansung asked and junsu just shrugged his shoulder. Chansung and junsu walk through the corridor with chatty about taecyeon strategiest "hey, I saw him again..donghae sunbaenim met the dealer again!" they heard 2 of they junior talking about and chansung pull junsu to eavedrops. "Where they are?" One of them ask. "At the backyard, I heard his all friends ordered to" his friend said. "All of them? Including the ok taecyeon sunbaenim?" Chansung and junsu look at each other still not gotten what they mean. "hmm...that's jerk!today is his campaign but he got his drugs too.." One of them said again. "Yeah, I thought that all 8 of them is never used drugs but I'm wrong!" The shortest one said. Chansung and junsu can heard them, they shocked. "Drugs? Drugs dealer? What is this?" Chansung whispered.   Junsu doesn't know anything too, he about to confront them but the bell is ringing loudly that's means the campaign already start and if they late they can see taecyeon with his speech.

No answer, they just stare each other one by one. "So, no one speak to me?" Donghae smirked. "You know what you did to us!" Nickhun said. "Fine...khunnie...khunie, I always thought you always an angel khun..still mad at me?" Donghae asked playfully. "You kidding me!" Nickhun said under his breath while his hand holding in fist, like ready to punched him anytime.

"Get them here!" The leader gangster said.
They're dragged 5 of them harshly while cover they're mouth and eye. "Dammit!" Taecyeon cursed in his mind because he really feel useless. "Shh..this young master!feel tired huh?" the bodyguard asked. "Who are you and what is this mean?" Wooyoung asked, he's got scared at that time because never dream about got kidnapped with their friends right now. "Boss, we right..its ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, nickhun horvejkul and lee junho..theyre this donghae friends...but we still not sure about this one" One of other bodyguard come while give his boss paper and pointed to chansung. "Donghae indeed the smart one, socialize with the rich people" the boss laughed. "Donghae hyung?" Chansung whispered, doesn't care if the boss heard him. "I know this, you..the tall one.." The boss turn to the 5 of them and order the bodyguard to make chansung stood up. He grab his head harshly "you're hwang chansung right? The spoil brat!!! Try to snatch up to be part of OK family?" The boss look down and look the other response. "You just high school students but you already being a thieves to his family.." Chansung boiled after what the boss said, he always hate that, he never think about took anything from ok family he even always reject for they help. Chansung struggling from the bodyguard hands "try to kick me little boy?" The boss chuckled. "Leave him alone!!" Taecyeon raised his voice and make the others silent. "Oh young master, you love the fraud on your family? I know him..donghae told everything to me about him" the boss patted taecyeon head. "What do you need?" Taecyeon asked with emotion. The boss get angry by the time he punched taecyeon face harder and make him fall to the ground, junho who next to him can feel it "hyung..". The other gang member laughed. "Oh this red hair boy, worried about your hyung huh??" The boss yelled out and open junho  blindfolded to saw the chaos. Junho widen his eyes he never imagine in this place, he try to help taecyeon but his hand tied tightly. "What exactly you want from us?" Nickhun brace himself to asked even he can’t see. "Hahaha...you don't know?" The boss asked back. "Maybe...you fraud, orphan fraud answer him!" The boss said while pull his head. Chansung still blindfolded with anger almost exploded and try to let himself from the bodyguard. The boss who saw that in hurried grab taecyeon and put his arm to taecyeon neck. "Just stubborn brat!! DO IT!! If you want this young master die in front of you" he threatening while put the knife to taecyeon hips. "Okay..we really don't know why we here and we never know what we did to you" wooyoung speak up. The boss feel confused too but still smirked "isn't donghae is your friend?" He look to junho. Junho who still shocked about what he see and scared if suddenly the boss stabbing his knife to taecyeon if one of them did something wrong. "Answer me!" He stared to junho. Junho look at him back "ye...yeah he is" junho replied. "Oh so unlucky to you... Having a bad bad bad person as you friends" the boss tight his arm to taecyeon neck."that brat, never comeback!he got the drugs and never pay me!" The boss said full of anger "he said, I can used one of you to paid me...so choose one!". Junho shocked "drugs? He bought drugs?" He asked in disbelief. "you don't know? Your friend is a user....he bought all I've got but for 3 months he never paid me!! So, now..choose,who’s going paid me?!" The boss scream. "Hah...in your dream!" Chansung smirked while he still don't know about taecyeon and make junho turned to him in scared even he know chansung can’t see. The boss can heard about what chansung said "5...4...3...2...1...fine" the boss stabbed the knife to taecyeon hips and turning the knife inside him. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" taecyeon scream in pain. "taecyeon hyung???" Chansung, nickhun and wooyoung asked because they still can’t see.  "Taecyeon hyung... Oh god...please..." Junho begging to the boss "I'll pay you...I'll pay you...tell the number and I sent you the money tonight!". The boss pull out the knife from taecyeon and throw him "good red hair!I'll text you and I'll wait for 1 hour..if I'm still not get the money...your friends who name as eunjung?? Will be the next..." He said and order his bodyguard to leave. Junho closer to taecyeon "hyung, hold on hyung hold on..." Junho said trembling because too much blood come out while he search something to untied his hand. "Junho, what happened?" Nickhun asked. "He...he...taecyeon hyung got stabbed...blood..." Junho answer in panic but luckily he find the knife around. "He got stabbed? Junho, help me now!" Chansung said. "Wait.." He free himself and help the other to free them. After junho untied, Nickhun hold to the cut to stop the bleeding "hold on taec, we got you...still awake..." They ran to the road and took a taxi. "Eunjung...he said eunjung..." Taecyeon whisperely weakly. "Khun hyung, chansung take him to hospital and I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter