chapter 10

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona still never talked to her husband, she just do what she have to do for me and he never once asked about what happen or curious about that...what a perfect marriage !I can see chansung sit with sooyoung, seohyun, tiffany, hyoyeon and junho in the corner while laughing but she knows chansung had his eyes on her..everyone got busy and she don't know why but keep wondering about yuri and nickhun they seems like really know each other..my friend like had a wonderful life, they can get along, they're never lied and look so happy..
"Hahahah" she heard taecyeon laugh with wooyoung and junsu near the mini bar at the waiting room., he stopped laughing when we're eyes meet each other.
"Hey yoona, we ready to take off.." Tiffany waving her hand in front of me. "Oh yeah, oke tiff." Yoona answer her quickly. "Where is yuri and the other?" She asked tiffany when just saw taecyeon and junsu.
"Oh they're going in first." Tiffany link her arm to yoona. "You know what?I think nickhun oppa have a crush with her."
Yoona wide her eyes when she said that "seriously?nickhun oppa and yuri?" Yoona asked her and she just nodded.
"Yeah, cmon junsu oppa leave them" tiffany said while leaving to  walk in front of yoona and taecyeon, they follow behind.
"Just pretending we fine and happy as usual couple." He said suddenly while holding yoona hand. "Don't missunderstand because I just don't want make some more issues and make tiffany sad." He said again before yoona can say anything because he really surprised me and all she did just nodded for everything he say.

'Suddenly her face changed, she feel the pressure from what I said, last night I found some of her clothes ripped, immediately I know its all my fault because I don't think she ripped her own shirts and I found blood spots in her clothes..from last night my mind is going crazy about that, I know I don't love her but she can deserve all I've done.' Taecyeon thought.

*at Jeju Island*
They're landing at Jeju but there's some pers stood in front of the airport, they're  waiting taecyeon and yoona but tiffany already prepared everything for this situation, they have to flatten the spreading issues.  "Wow, its too much pers in front of, how can we go to the hotel?" Sooyoung asked while chew her chips.
"Yah! Sooyoung stop eat everything! They're here not for us  but for yoona and taecyeon oppa..let's go." Taeyeon groaned.
"How about all of you going first and we are going the last, just to distract the pers?." Taecyeon asked suddenly.
"Hyung, is it okay for you?" Junho asked.
"Yeah, go..wait for us in the car junho." Taecyeon order.
Junho nodded "We don't wait for you too long hyung." He teased taecyeon before left with the others.
When they left, silence raise between taecyeon and yoona, she bite her bottom lips because she's too nervous..she hate being public attention, since she got married with taecyeon she hate that but she can't said to her husband the truth about she's nervous right now. Yoona take a deep breath before she walk but taecyeon stopped her, taecyeon looking something from his backpack and take a hat, he wearing to his wife until her eyes covered. 
"Just bowed your head and this can covered you from nervous, sorry if this happen because of me." Taecyeon said softly and make yoona heart a lil warm because she feel safe with him.
Yoona slowly spread her smile but before she smile taecyeon turn around and hold her hand. "Just stay beside me, don't scared of anything and don't say anything." Taecyeon said and heading to the gate.
"Mr. Ok Taecyeon.. mr. Ok Taecyeon, is that true about the spreading issues?" Someone asked. "Mrs. Ok yoona, do you really missing? Why you ran away?" Another press asked. 
"Why your going to the club while your wife missing?" Someone else asked to them
The situation make yoona feel uncomfortable, she squeezed his hand to give a signal that she not comfort and taecyeon understand about that. "Just give us a way." Taecyeon groaned. "Don't you see that my wife uncomfortable with your behavior?" Taecyeon clenching his teeth. "Let me asked one question mr and mrs ok..is there something happen in your marriage life until this issues spread?" Someone asked the question and that make taecyeon burned up, he can't hold again. "Are you deaf or what?"Taecyeon asked the press harshly and yoona sense that, she pull his hand and taecyeon feel that. He deep sighed "Give us the way!!" Taecyeon yelled and going straight to the car. They're get in the car and there's junsu and junho waiting for them. "Are you okay yoona?" Junsu asked her from back the drive and look her from rearview mirror. Yoona just nodded with her eyes looking the outside "yeah I'm okay oppa.". "Drive fast hyung, I'm lack of sleep." Junho said to junsu.
-----
They're alre at hotel, tiffany planning to have a barbeque party at 7pm and they have some time to take a rest.
Yoona look at her clock and it still 2 o'clock, she decide to take a walk to the beach but before that she peek to sleeping husband, she reflect smiled when saw his peace face.

Yoona walking to the beach with her white beach dress, she spreading her smile along with her way, she loves the beach so much. The beach can make clean her mind and raise her peace that's why she happy to be there even she's going alone. She walk side the beach and standing for a moment to see the seagull fly to the air. She not afraid anything when at the beach to her, she just wants enjoy her time. "Ehemm..I'm disturb you yoona?" Someone said behind her and make yoona startled. "Chansung?no, I just take a walk, you're not getting a nap?" Yoona answer him.
"I'm not tired at all, where's taecyeon hyung?" 
"He sleep, he look so tired.." Yoona answer shortly.
"Are you not afraid if press catched you when you alone?" Chansung asked.
"No, because beach make me safe and happy, so I don't need to scared anything." She answer honestly.
"Is taecyeon hyung know about that?." He smirked. "Maybe what all people said about 'how lucky Ok taecyeon to having you as his wife' is right!." 
"Don't be like that chansung, he still your bestfriend right?" Yoona said while sat on the sand and chansung followed.
"Maybe." Chansung smile. "Yoona, can I ask you something?" 
"Yeah, of course, what is that chansung?" 
"Hmm.."He scratched his back head with shy smiles.
"Why?why? Why you have that smile?" Yoona hold her laughed.
"But can you keep secret?"
"Chansung, you make me more curious!tell me.. What is that?"
"thats your friend, sooyou..."
"Aaaw, do you like her?" Yoona guess excited. Chansung startled and try to hiding from yoona. "Ssttt.." Chansung put his finger in front yoona mouth. "No, its not like that yoona.." Chansung sputtered. "Its okay chansung just tell me." Yoona hold her laugh. "Okay, I just told to you even my hyung not know about this." Chansung turn to the sea to covering his shyness. "I just curious about her, she attracted me when we first met."Chansung said
"Sooyoung unnie is the nicest person, actually she recognize you when you came to my wedding. Do you know choi family who's partner of your parents?" Yoona asked.
"The choi's?yeah, of course I know them very well, don't say their her parents?". Yoona nodded and can't hide her smile again "yeah!she know you but you don't know her right?" 
"Chinjia???" Chansung yell. "Unbelievable!" He shook his head. "So, just do it chansung, I'm your back. Okay?" Yoona punch his arm softly.

Sooyoung POV
I feel bored and when Im going to the beach I saw two figure, the woman I think is yoona and the tall man beside her is chansung. I just saw them from far away, I'm too coward to tell about my feeling towards him. I know him for a long time but he even doesn't know me but why when he with yoona, he look different, he look so priority yoona than others. Maybe she likes yoona? But yoona his friend wife?..uuuh forget it sooyoung!chansung doesn't like you of course! Look at them laughed to each other, this is not the time to interrupt them.. Maybe I have to change before the barbeque.
End POV

Taecyeon POV
I'm wake up suddenly, looking around at the bed room and yoona is not here. she really hate me?! I never met her except when the others gather near us. I saw the clock and its already 7 o'clock.. I have to go to the beach or tiffany will scolded me. I'm toward to the beach to the place where tiffany told us before but I stopped when I saw yoona and chansung at the beach, yoona look so happy they look like joking around.. I never saw yoona looks so happy like that when she with me, why chansung? Wait! Chansung is the one know where yoona when she ran away, chansung always talk to her when no one near them. is there something between them?do chansung like her or yoona like him? how can this happen? I don't I feel jealous and I'm so angry to them, chansung betrayed me? He likes my wife?! 
"Taec.." Someone call my name but my eyes still at yoona and chansung and I saw chansung carresed her hair gently and make yoona smile. I hate that smile and what is that chansung?!are you flirting to my wife?
"Taec..what are you doing her?" Junsu tap my shoulders.
"Nothing, I think I saw someone that I knew but he's not.. I don't know him." I grab his hand before he saw them.
"Why you act like that?" Junsu raise his eyebrow. "Where is yoona?why you not come with yoona?" Junsu asked while directly to the beach.
"I don't know, when I woke up she is not there." I answer shortly while walk beside him.
My mind is going crazy, I don't know why I feel so jealous and so angry but I have to pretend nothing happen.
End POV

"Why come alone oppa?where is yoona?" Tiffany asked when she saw taecyeon and junsu.
"I don't know!" Taecyeon answer shortly.
"Maybe she just took a walk at the other side of the beach tiff." Yuri answer while playing around with hyoyeon hair.
"Yeah, she likes beach so that's mean this time is yoona's time." sunny added. "Yoona's time?" Tiffany tilting her head.
"Yeah, when yoona at the beach she always like to be alone for a moment to thinking everything in her life." Yuri answer her. "Alone?" Taecyeon heard that and smirked to himself. They're already begin the barbeque the boys grill the meat and the girl preparing the dining table when they laughed and dance with the music from the radio, yoona and chansung come and keep laughing each other.
"Yoona.." Yuri call her name. " Where are you from? Why you so late?" Yuri scolded her. "I'm sorry yul, we almost forgot it because there's so  much we talked about." Yoona answer and point to chansung and chansung just smile.
Sooyoung heard what yoona said and she just can smile because yoona is her favourite friends and she can't get angry to her and chansung peek to her but she turned to other way. "What wrong with her?" He whisper to himself.
"Why you come so late magnae?" Taecyeon asked suddenly.
"Oh hyung, are you awake?" Chansung asked back.
"Why you not answering my questions?" Taecyeon glare.
"Easy hyung, I just took a walk and met your beautiful wife." He answer without smell something from taecyeon.
"MEAT IS ALREADY DONE!" Junsu yell out and make everyone gathers. "Waaa, oppa, the smell is good!" Sooyoung said excitedly. "Yah! Sooyoung keep your manner." Taeyeon scolded. "Mianhae oppas, sooyoung unnie always like that when she saw food." Seohyun tell to the boys.
"Its okay, seohyun, she looks so cute." Junho said but he feel his girlfriend pinch his waist. "Ah..ah what is that for babe?" Junho asked. "for what you said before!." Hyoyeon pouted. "Of course you're still the beautiful and the cutest girl for me my hyo." Junho said and link his arm to hyoyeon. "Uggghhh, that's make me wanna throw up.." Sunny said. "Sunny-ah, bring sungmin here so you're know how to feel that." Junho winked to her. "Just stop that babe, lets eat, I'm hungry too." Hyoyeon whined.
They through the night with joy, no tension between taecyeon and yoona because yoona not looking for taecyeon because she scared to make taecyeon feel bother and as she can see, he looks happy too he burst of laughter sometimes with joke from wooyoung and junsu, he looks more friendly with hyoyeon because they know each other for 2 years before yoona knows taecyeon.
"Hey, I got the beer!" Wooyoung come with bottles of beer.
"I won't drink it oppa." Seohyun said when wooyoung give it to her.
"Oh its okay, you I'll bring cola too. so, who wants to drink?" Wooyoung asked and just chansung,nickhun,taecyeon,junsu,junho, hyoyeon,yuri,taeyeon,tiffany and sunny raising their hand.
"Its fun if we have a time like this, no work and no more stress." Wooyoung release the word and make everyone agree.
"Yonna-yaa, come here." Taecyeon suddenly call her and ask her to sit next to him.
Yoona feels so awkward when taecyeon call her name and everyone eyes locked to her and she made her way to her husband. "Can you stop drink this?" Yoona asked.
"Why have to stopped, taste this, it so good." Taecyeon said with the voice drunked and kissed yoona cheek.
Chansung had his eyes to the scene in front of him because he feel something wrong and sooyoung who beside him feel that like chansung have a pressure when he saw that. "Guys, I'm going to my room first, I feel tired." Yuri  stand and stagger. "I'm going with you yuri." Nickhun suddenly stand and catch up her. "Why you following me?" Yuri feeling dizzy but she still sober. Nickhun smile look to her. "I'm worried you will bump to someone or something."
"I'm not drunk, I just feel dizzy a little khun..go back to them and have a fun." He smiled again and now he took a bottle of beer from her hand "I think its enough for you, I just accompany you until you room, its okay for you?"
Yuri smiled "of course khun oppa." She linked her arm to him and lean her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter