chapter 15

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon reaching home and when he coming in, the light already off. He thought that yoona already sleep but before he's going to his room, he find yoona at the balcony and looked at the sky. "Uhmm..." He clear his throat. "I thought you already sleep." Taecyeon approached her. Yoona smiled "tonight the weather is really good and the moon look so beautiful" She smiled to him. Taecyeon give her back smile and there's silence between them  "Yoona, why you not signed the divorce paper?" Taecyeon suddenly break the silence and make her freeze for awhile. "Its..its because I want to keep my promise to you in the altar." She answer innocently. "But you even not happy with that?" Taecyeon more curious about her. "Yeah, even I'm not happy and even you not love me." She answer shortly. "But why yoona? Why? You almost died if you still with me." Taecyeon said hopeless to her but yoona can know that there's worried in his tone. "My mom left us for other man". She sighed, "My dad look so miserable after that but he try to get stronger and stronger everyday, he never cry in front of us but we know that he really hurt" tears streamed to her face "he take a role for two important figure, being a father and being a mother for us until we grown up...we through a lot the hardest time but we still happy until now..my mom is the reason why I still keep this marriage..she broke her promise! I know you even more miserable in this marriage because we don't love each other, but please give me a chance to keep my promise..." She ended with closed her face with her palm, but suddenly his hand her hair gently and pulled her to his embrace. Taecyeon let yoona crying in his embrace, "I'm so sorry, I never asking you ready or not to married with me. Im forcing you to married with me" Yoona said in the middle of her sobbed. "No, I'm so sorry for being a jerk for you yoona..this time I always close my eyes about you, you just want to help your father right?" He hold her tight to make her feel safe. He hold yoona shoulder and looked in her deep eyes "can you give me a chance to fix it yoona?" He wiped her tears "fix this marriage yoona, I promise to fix everything." He feel heart thump waiting for her answer. Yoona nodded hesitate "let's fix this marriage together taec.." She smiled and his smiled, taecyeon feels that happy. Yoona feel hope come to her when taecyeon asked her, she never expect that taecyeon asked her that its like a dream for her. 
-----
"Oppa, why you always avoiding me?" Tiffany asked her boyfriend when they eat dinner together. "I think you know the answer." He answer without looking to her and still chew his steak. "Oppa.." Tiffany do the aegyo for him. Junsu feel nervous when she do that thing, thing he always like everytime he see it "what??" But he asked coldly to covered it. Tiffany know he act like this because her fault, she been avoiding him almost for a month its because her mother do matchmaker to siwon, choi siwon, he is son of the CEO of choi group. tiffany can't answer him but she quiet and lost her appetite. "Why you dont eat your food?" Junsu asked after he finish. Tiffany not answering instead just play with her food. Junsu sighed "I need to go to recording, drive safely tiffany, bye" he said coldly while wear his jacket and left tiffany. Junsu knew he really mean to tiffany but he can't help it again, he hurt inside more than she know. With a heavy step he out from the restaurant "I'm sorry." He mumbled to himself.
"Its all my fault!" Tiffany blame herself and can't hold her tears again. Tiffany think by herself, she have to say sorry to him at least for their relationship. She decide to going to junsu studio because the last time he said he have to recorded. With hesitate tiffany going to his company. "Ooh, fany-ah..what's up?" Joo, junsu assistant greet her. "Joo unnie, is junsu oppa still recording?" Tiffany know joo for a long time. The one knows about their relationship just her, its because joo is like junsu friend than his assistant. "No, just one take for tonight but he's doing the mixing in studio. He really engrossed with that lately..maybe he really missed you". Joo joking around without know what happen. Tiffany smile bitterly "Maybe unnie, I'm going to check him, okay?" She asked and joo just nodded.
Tiffany slowly approached his room and knocked. "Comin'" she can heard junsu voice playfully, really different before when they're have they dinner. "What is that joo? If you ready to go home I'm okay". He said after heard the door opened without looking to the person. "Oppa..I'm not joo unnie." Tiffany said. Junsu dropped after heard her voice. "What are you doing in here?." He asked coldly. "I just want to see you." She said. "I'm busy okay...can you go home right now?." He sighed turned to her. "Thank you" he said without waiting for her answer, he turned back to his work. "Oppa, why you so mean to me?" Tiffany asked. Junsu sighed, he know he is too mean to her but he really hurt, its already 3 months since tiffany act cold and avoiding him. Evertime he asked about something she always answer with same answer. "Fany, is enough okay!I feel enough with this!" He said and tiffany can hold her teary eyes. "You're the one who make me hurt the most for this months, I'm enough with that.. We're done! Okay, were done fany..now please get out from here, please?." Tiffany feel like knife stabbed her heart, she can't breath for a moment and not believe for what she heard, she wants to tell everything but she cant. Tiffany run away and out from his room, she hold her tears and she crying when she reached her car "I'm so sorry oppa...I'm sorry.." She said in the middle her sobbed. 
Junsu suddenly regret for what his say to her, he hate himself "I'm sorry fany, sorry for hurting you". He dropped his tears silently. 
-----
Yoona got home and find taecyeon sleep on the couch while covered his eyes with one hand, yoona kneel down and wake him up "Hey, sleepy head.." She whispered. Taecyeon wake up when heard warm voice, "heyy.." He smiled brightly. "You already eat your dinner taec?" She asked him while help him untied his tie. "I'm waiting for you.." He sit and said yoona to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter