chapter 34

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon keep walk back and forth in private room, he nervous and worry at the same time but he try to be calm as he can. "Here he is, taecyeon-ssi"  the detective bring donghae in that room "I'll left you to talk for 30 minutes as your request" he said before left them and closed the door. Donghae smirk and sit at the chair "you're my first visitor taec". Taecyeon sit in front of him and keep eyeing him "tell me the truth.." He blurt. Donghae chuckled "finally you asking me?". Taecyeon sighed when saw him chuckled, he's still trying to keep calm. He leaned forward with his hands on the table "2 years ago..I'm back to korea after my rehabilitation.….my family ruined...my dad is death and my mom..."He stopped "jiyeon save me, I couldn't eat for a week almost die….she find me at the dark alley or you can say its my home..." Taecyeon getting interest with him, his heart little aches when know how hard his life even he hates him so much "she gave me food, clotches, money and even place to stay" donghae sighed and look at taecyeon intensely. Donghae narrow  his eyes "She know…she really know that  you hate me so much and she asked me to pay her back with doing anything for her". Taecyeon leaned back feel uncomfortable "that's why you suddenly come?". Donghae look at him "are you going to believe me or not?" He grinned hope to see the reaction from him but nothing "she likes you a lot...no, she loves you....she obsessed with you since you dating with eunjung". Taecyeon move forward, his eyes grew wider "see taec? You don't believe me" donghae blurt. "Just continue!" Taecyeon said firmly. "Everything she said is about you, its all about you and she told me how happy she is when her sister die.. Because she thinks she can have you forever…" donghae smirked "but she’s wrong...with suddenly your marriage announcement". Taecyeon tilt his head “that means??”. Donghae understand what about he ask “yeah, its been a long time she's watching you....every little step of you!" He stop when taecyeon cut him off. "If you lie AGAIN this time, I promise you, you'll never get out from here.." Taecyeon hands into fist. He smirks feel like taecyeon look down at him "Just bring jiyeon here before she harm your wife again" donghae slam the table and they staring eacher other before taecyeon got up and left him.

-------

Yoona open her eyes widely when jiyeon voice still remain in her mind.  She hate her, too much for her. She look at the bedroom and not find anyone but she still remember taeyeon at the house before she close her eyes. She walk out of the room, and saw taeyeon fallen a sleep while watching the television but she ignoring her and continued to enter taecyeon room. "I think you never find out because that oppa really on my side no matter what happens"  that words really make yoona sick and feel aches inside of her body, that's why she in taecyeon room to find something. Her heart broke into pieces, her jaw dropped and her eyes getting blurry when she find the newspaper with headline "Ok Yoona, the wife of Ok Taecyeon is a victim of hit and run" there's a stacks of the newspaper and magazine about that and she already know. She read all the headlines one by one, she sobbing because jiyeon is right.

 

"Praang..." Taeyeon startled and open her eyes in a shock "Yoong.." She rushes to the bedroom and not find yoona and the sound make her getting worry. "Praaang..."  Taeyeon rushly open another room, behind the bedroom,and its supposed the baby room "yoong..." Taeyeon open door and stared at the mess with wide open, suddenly something flying to her and almost hit her face but she dodge it "stop it yoong..". Yoona crying loudly "get out..get out from here" she screams while thrown out another things near her "get out!!!". Taeyeon almost lost her balance when avoided  something to hit her "what's wrong with you yoong?" her  tears fall down when saw yoona . "Getttt ouuuuuuttttt!!!" Yoona screaming and make taeyeon back off and get out of the room. She sobbed and hit her chest because its hard to breath, its too painful watching yoona in this mess. Her hand shaking too much but she took her phone and call taecyeon "taecyeon oppa....please go home...yoona...yoona" she can't continued her words. "What taeyeon? What's wrong with her?" Taecyeon panicking voice  through the phone. "Just please...come home right now" she replied as she hang up the phone. The sound of the things thrown harshly still can be heard and make taeyeon getting scared when no one else in the house. She closed her eyes and her ears while sit at in front of the room after calling jessica as well, she cant stop crying. "Taeyeon, what happen?" Taecyeon shook her because find her crying while closed her eyes and ears. "She's there..please help her" taeyeon replied weakly. Taecyeon nodded while help taeyeon to sit at couch. "Yoong.." Taecyeon said when he open the door but the doll thrown almost hit his face. "Get out!!" She yelled. "Its me yoong, see?" He trying to calm while slowly walk to her, he look around and he got tense when pieces of glass in front of her because he scared she will took it. "Why oppa?? Whyyy?" Yoona yelled still without looking at him but her hand slowly took the pieces of glass. Taecyeon stop his step when yoona took the sharp one "yoong..look at me please.." He said softly while slowly walk to her. Yoona turn to look at him, her face draw everything like something happened to her. She keep looking at the headline in front of her and make taecyeon follow her stares, he gasped when yoona eyes locked at the newspaper  “yoong, I can explain…” he said reflectly.  She sobbed “i…really expecting my baby but now everything is gone…” she sighed and make taecyeon stop his step and stand still “do you love me oppa?” yoona ask. Taecyeon keep silence, he knows this is not the best time to say anything with her condition. “let’s get divorce oppa…” she said when taecyeon about to continued his step but he stop again, he almost lost his balance when heard it, his heart almost stop with that words and make his leg trembling. "Please oppa?" Yoona pleaded while playing with the pieces of glass. "Yoona, can we talk about this not in this room?" Taecyeon getting worried about the pieces of glass in her hand. "Why? Its supposed to be our baby room...why you don't like it?" Yoona shouted "for my baby I want a divorce..." She said again. Taecyeon ignore her because he just focused at her hand "why you not answering oppa?" She sobbed "stop it! Don't come!" She shout when realize taecyeon getting closer to her. Taecyeon sighed “lets just get out from here and I promise we can talk this “. Yoona  smirked “ I don’t believe you again…never!” she scream while the hand with the glass direct to her “you don’t want a divorce? So let me…”she closed her eyes “let me go with my baby….” She ready to feel the sting when the glass going to throbbing her. Taecyeon breath getting fast and immediately cover the glass with his bare palm, he ignores the pain in his palm “go…go away..” yoona push him away but taecyeon keep hard to take the glass “I hate you… I hate you so much oppa…” she said while keep push him away but she's getting run out of energy. Taecyeon pull her to his embrace “just hate me...its okay to hate me…. “ he hold the pain in his palm when pull it from yoona hand slowly “I can’t take it no more if you leave me” he continued when he success took it from her and throw away behind him. He pulled hold her tight “don’t leave me yoong…im begging you so much” he whispers painfully.

 

 

*Meanwhile at the living room*

“here..take this..” wooyoung give taeyeon a glass of water. Taeyeon got a call from wooyoung when she about calling Jessica and tell him to come. “its okay…taecyeon hyung can handle this” he said to make her calm. “its my fault..if I’m not falling asleep ..” she stopped when hear someone coming in rushly. “Taeyeon!!”  Jessica call her and taeyeon stood up to hug her “what happen to yoona?”  she ask. Taeyeon shook her head “she is with taecyeon oppa right now..” she replied. “oh.. god! I hope she is okay..” Jessica about to walk to the room but the room open and taecyeon comes out while lift the sleeping yoona in bridal style. Jessica and taeyeon help him to put her on the bed. He put her slowly, and kiss her forehead. Taeyeon relieved that yoona is okay “im going to wait her until she wake up taec..” Jessica said. Taecyeon nodded while leaving the room with taeyeon behind. “how is she?” wooyoung ask when the two comeback to the living room. “she’s fine” taecyeon replied weakly and feel that all his energy already gone “tae, something happened with her at sugarblush?” he ask curiously. She take a sit in front of him and wooyoung "she drops her smoothies and she shaking so much" she sighed "I'm not really know since that's the busy time for us...sorry oppa" she look at her lap. “oh..god” he face palm with his left hand.  “hyung..your hand!” wooyoung said when saw his right hand. He look at his own palm “I’m okay.. “ he replied calmly. “but you're bleeding oppa, I’ll take the bandage for  that..” she said while about going to stood up but he stopped her. “taeyeon-ah, just go home.. I'm fine and yoona will be fine too..” taecyeon said brotherly “wooyoung-ah, take her home.. make sure she get rest..understand?” he patted wooyoung shoulder. “no hyung, we stay..” he replied and taeyeon nodded as agreement “see? She even agree with me..”. taecyeon sighed while turn to see him “just listen to me.. take her home…I’ll call both of you when she awake and hey isn’t Jessica here?if I forgot to call you then she will” he smile to make sure them.  Wooyoung pouted “fine, call me or im going to kill you…” he last threat make him chuckled because he glad that everyone care about his wife.

 

"Hey, honey..." Jessica said softly when yoona open her eyes, she smiles and stray yoona hair from her face. "Unniee..." Yoona voice hoarse. Jessica pouted "don't ask to me leave again because I won't.." She saw yoona gulp "are you thirsty?? Wait here okay.." She rushly get out to take a glass of water and when she saw taecyeon, he space out and not realized her existence. She's back and help yoona drinking the water. There's a silent between them "feeling better now?" Jessica ask. "Unnie...we're gonna divorce soon" yoona said almost whisperely. Jessica startled about what she say and she know this is just another emotion of her "why yoona?"She ask try to be calm. Yoona just shrugged her shoulders, she look around and point at the newspaper at the table, jessica took it and take a place next to her. Jessica just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter