chapter 14

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're done taec?" Mr. Ok asked him when taecyeon already signed it. Taecyeon answered nodded, he don't know what he felt right now.
Yoona still freeze, she knew taecyeon already signed it. "Yoona.." Mrs. Ok nearing her and squized her shoulders. "If you ne...."Yoona cut her off and put the pen on the table. "I can't do it mom, dad...." Yoona said without looking to them. Taecyeon sighed and feel happy suddenly but its still make his more bad with sign it first. 
Mrs. Ok thinks she's deaf when heard yoona said that but she relief and smiled. "What is this yoona?" Mr. Ok going to explode. "I'm sorry dad, I just can't.. " Yoona lost her words. Everyone freeze for a moment before can say anything. "Sorry dad, sorry mom, sorry taec.." Yoona bowed to them one by one to break the silence. 
"Yoona, thank you." Mrs. Ok held both of yoona hands and smile. "Why yoona?" Mr. Ok asked curiously. "Its because...because my appa.." Yoona held tightly mrs. Ok hands. "I don't want to be like my mother.." She gulped before finish. "I'm his wife appa and I have to keep my marriage whatever going on..". Mr. Ok screamed under his breath "Yoona, you almost died in his hand and now you said you want to keep your marriage?" Mr. Ok explode and taecyeon feel hurt when his dad said about that. "Honey.." Mrs. Ok try to make. mr. Ok calm down even she doesn't know about her husband talking about, mr. Ok going to his desk and take the photo again, mrs. Ok close with her hand because to shocked and taecyeon gulped "Yeah yoona, you'll die if you still with me." Taecyeon blurt out something, actually he never want to say that but because it the fact he can't denied again. "Taeeec.." Mrs. Ok feel hurt and can feel what taecyeon feel when he said that. "No mom, what daddy said is true." Taecyeon said emotionless while sit in the chair. "Yoona, your married with him is the mistake.." Mr. Ok choked. "I..I'm sorry to make your li..." Yoona cut him off. "I always think everything I have is a gift dad, but I have to still keep this marriage no matter what happen..I don't care if he never talked to me or anything even he never treat me well. ""Yoona..." Mr. Ok kneel down to her and begging so much. Taecyeon wide open his eyes when saw his dad kneel down to her and so mrs. Ok. "Please yoona signed it..I'm begging you.." He bowed to yoona. Yoona startled when mr. Ok kneel down, she kneel down too and hugged him. "Dad, give me a time to give him a chance.. Please?" Yoona whisper to him while sobbing. Mr. Ok more got shocked when heard what she say. "How about if something happen when I give you the time?" Mr. Ok released the hugged and looked her in the eyes. "I'm promise he won't did anything bad to me again, if he did it so i'm ready to signed it anytime." Yoona smiled to make him believe. "Thank you yoona". Mr. Ok smiled and hugged her. "Honey, we have amazing daughter in law." Mr. Ok said to mrs. Ok and make her chuckled. Taecyeon feel happy and and can breath when saw yoona and his father smiled. "Thank you yoona" he said in his mind.
------
Its already 2 days after yoona rejected to signed the divorce document. they're never meet after all, because when taecyeon home yoona already fallen sleep. Its saturday and taecyeon not seeing yoona around the house till midday, he turn on the television. he just eat bread for breakfast and not eat anything when the lunch time. Suddenly, yoona out of the bedroom and walked really weak and passed taecyeon at the living room. Taecyeon peek and she really pale. "Good afternoon." Taecyeon said to greet her. Yoona almost choked because she not realize he's there. "Afternoon, sorry I don't see you before." She answered while hold her head. "Are you okay?" Taecyeon hesitate to asked. Yoona nodded and almost fell but before that taecyeon already hold her body. "I'm sorry, but I'm okay." She said while trying to stand properly. Taecyeon touched her forehead. "You've got fever, you're not okay. cmon, I won't do anything bad to you." He dragged yoona to the bed. "I'm okay really, I'am just too tired." Yoona said "Just get rest." Taecyeon don't know what to say. he covered yoona with blanket. "I'm going to call the doctor". He rushly want to take the phone but before that yoona held her hand". No need that taecyeon, just let me sleep for awhile and I going better soon." She said weakly.Taecyeon confused and relief. "Okay.just sleep." He said and get out of the room and the he rushly going to call someone and took his key car.

Flashback
Taecyeon try to talk to yoona and after he got off from work, he decide to follow yoona to her store since he really don't know where..its already 7pm and the store almost closed..taecyeon planned to waiting her in the car to pick her up but after he saw the store already close, he saw chansung coming in the store..he saw chansung poked yoona cheek while flirting, I can see yoona really happy when he come..he hurt when saw her smile because its happen when she with chansung..the skinship really natural between them, this is not the first time I think.
End Flashback

"I'm late?" Chansung asked when he stepped to taecyeon. "Nope." He answer while shipping his latte. "So, what is all about?" Chansung asked to the point because since the jeju incident they're never talked to each other again even in junho wedding. They're like a stranger person for a month. Taecyeon felt the coldness from his bestfriend. "Yoona sick." He said and waiting for chansung reaction. Chansung wide open his eyes. "You hurt her again?" He asked in uneasy. "She sick and you're here?you're really a jerk hyung." He smirked. Taecyeon shook his head. "I'm here because I want you to meet her." Taecyeon raise his voice. "Looked at her, she needs you!". "Whaat?." Chansung startled. 
"Whh..." Taecyeon cut him off. "I know we never talked each other since that.." He stopped and take a breath. "I'm sorry okay,  because I beated you." He said again and not giving chansung to talked. "I'm here begging you to come too her and see her, she need you." 
Chansung can see sincerely from his eyes, he worried. "Hyung...are you worried about her?" Chansung asked with calm tone. Taecyeon almost chocked and avoid his eyes from chansung. "I..I..I'm not" He gasp. "Look, I know, we are not in good condition but for this time, looked to yoona because she need you". He glare to chansung.
Chansung smirked. "If you really worried about her, why you here talked to me and not with her?" He ignored taecyeon.
Taecyeon speechless when looked chansung did that and he try to control his air face. "Now go home, and take care of her." Chansung command him.
"I'm not the one who really she needs right now." Taecyeon grab his collar. "You!!you!! She needs you!!" He said pointed to chansung and control his emotion.
Everyone in the coffeshop have an eyes to them, one of employees comes to help chansung. "Its okay, I'm okay, please?" Chansung said while to make the employee to stay away from them. "Hyung, you don't want to make more news right?" Chansung asked and taecyeon slowly release him. Its not a lied, the tension raised between them and no one can sit. "She..she..she more need you than me". Chansung said and taecyeon give him a shocked stare. Chansung nodded "I know this is insane right? She actually love you.." He smirked. "You're the one who always hurt her? I always wonder about that..how can a girl like yoona love a bastard like you?." Slowly, taecyeon take a seat because he shocked and lost his words suddenly. "I forgive you for that incident but I can't forgive you if you still here while yoona alone." Chansung give him death glare. "But... you and yoona?" Taecyeon hesitate to asked him. "We are just friend, I'm not insane to steal your wife hyung." Chansung laughed bitterly. "I..I really don't know what to say." Taecyeon sighed. "I think we really need talk a lot".
"Maybe later, are you still here when yoona sick?" Chansung ."Thanks chansung...I'm going." Taecyeon smiled to chansung and walk out from the coffe shop.
-----
Its almost midnight and outside is heavy rain with thunderstorm. yoona always scared being alone in the middle heavy rain, she woke up and knock taecyeon door to got answered from him to accompany her.  "Taec.." Yoona called him, yoona knows maybe he's already sleep but yoona feeling really scared. "Taec..you already sleep?" She asked again while knocked the door. Yoona feels that taecyeon already sleep and she decide to coming in, she knew the consequences if taecyeon get annoyed but since she really scared in the middle of heavy rain she don't care about anything. She stepped in with tiptoed but she found taecyeon still focused on his laptop. "Taec.." She called. Taecyeon startled and immediately look at her. "I already knocked your door but maybe your not heard before..mmm" she bite her bottom lips and taecyeon give her curious glance. "Can I here for awhile until the raining stopped?" Yoona asked doubtfully. "Why?" Taecyeon asked back. "I'm sorry if you feeling annoying but I'm really scared...I promise not make a noise..maybee..." Yoona scanned the room. "Maybe I can sit there?" Yoona said while pointed chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter