chapter 22

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junho tiptoed when he entered his house, he don't want to disturbed his wife. Suddenly the lights on "junho oppa!" Hyoyeon called behind him. he frown and turn to her "honey, you still awake?" He smiled and hug her. "Why you so late?" Hyoyeon pouted. "I'm sorry honey, I need to finish my work today" junho said while dragged her to sit. "Are you cheating on me right?" Hyoyeon look at his eyes. "Whaat?" Junho got more shocked "who said that?". Hyoyeon folded her arms "me! You always go home at midnight lately". Junho raised his eyesbrow "and that's means I'm cheating on you?..of course not!!" He said. "Its okay if that true" hyoyeon said and avoiding his eyes. Junho sighed "honey, look at me" he turn her face to look at him "I'm lee junho, promised to always loving you until my last breath" he said sincerely. Hyoyeon can see his sincerity "are you sure oppa?". Junho nodded surely "absolutely sure" hyoyeon nodded "so, why you think I'm cheated on you?" Junho curiousity about that. Hyoyeon sighed "I'll be going fat, I can't dance and even I always eat more than before..I'm going to ugly and I think you will embarass to have a wife like me" she locked her eyes at her lap. Junho laughed suddenly "see??that's right huh?" Hyoyeon look at him with sad eyes. Junho stopped laughed and put his lips to her, he kissed her gently. After a moment he released her lips "hyo, honey, I don't care if you're fat or not, if you're ugly or not, if you can dance or not, because that's not my reason for loving you, I don't care if you make me embarass but in my eyes, you're perfect, always perfect and I still love you no matter happen..right now, the matter is.." He put his hand to her tummy "you're having my child and that's make me loving you each day" hyoyeon smiled, her tears fall. "Thank you oppa.." Hyoyeon hug him tightly. Junho chuckled "Pabo! Why you cry?huh?" He hugged her tightly. "everyday, I always scared you'll cheated on me" hyoyeon said after release the hug. "Don't ever to think about that again okay?" He caressed her hair. "How about today?" He leaned back at the couch. "Today?hmm..." She put her arm to his chest while hold her chin. "We make a new move to our dance" she said excitedly. "We??" Junho asked. Hyoyeon nodded "yeah, me and eunhyuk oppa". Junho uneasy after heard his name "and then?". Hyoyeon smiled "we're going to perform in 3 days, you'll come right?" Junho wants to nodded immediately but after heard eunhyuk names he doubts. "Yeah, I'm going to tell junsu hyung first" he excused, actually after the news hyoyeon pregnant, they're make a deal to hyoyeon stopped dance when her pregnancy at 3 months and that means 1 months left. "Why junsu oppa so suddenly honey?" Hyoyeon confused. "Oh, I almost forgot" he hit his forehead "junsu hyung wants to merger with us so his company will easy when all the trainers idol to practice dance" he explained. Hyoyeon grinned "wow that's a good idea I think". He smiled "but don't think for being the teacher, like our deal after 3 months you forbidd to dance until delivery". She pouted "I know, I know..."
-----
Sooyoung rang the bell of chansung apartment inpatienly after got call from his brother, jinwoon. "Why you not open this door?" She groaned and non-stopped rang the bell. "What are you doing here?" Suddenly his voice come from her back. "You?" Sooyoung turn to him. "Yeah its me" he kissed her cheek. Maybe for some people its nothing but for her its special, even they always teased each other, chansung always give her a kiss when they met, sweet things from him. "Jinwoon calling you again?" He asked while open the door. Sooyoung nodded "we're not fighting, just disscused of something" he lied, yeah that's true he and his father never get along and can't sync well, this afternoon they met about work and ended with argued "Are you hungry?" Chansung asked to his lovely girlfriend. "Ramen?" Sooyoung shocked after look inside the plastic bag he bring. "One of the simple food, I think.." Chansung sniff "too tired to make something else". Sooyoung smiled, this is not the time for "Okay, you wait here and I'll buy something healthy okay?" Sooyoung stood up. Chansung take her hand "don't..don't go.." He said. "Just 15 minutes and I'll come back" Sooyoung look at him, Chansung not answer he just hold her hand. Finally sooyoung give up and sit next to him "I'm not going anywhere". Chansung leaned his head to her shoulder "thank you.." He said. Sooyoung can see how hurt he is,everytime jinwoon called her that means something happen between him and his father. After 10 minutes in silence, "aren't you tired?" Sooyoung start the conversation. Chansung shook his head "I'm hungry" chansung said with child tone. Sooyoung glad he said that because it means he feel better. "Okay, I'll cook..and you..clean yourself" sooyoung push him. "I'm already cleaned you know" chansung hug her. "You stink! clean yourself and I'll make the dinner for you, okay?" Sooyoung cover her nose with his finger. "Stink? isn't that you just hug me?" Chansung giggled. "I'm not but you're the one who hug me first... Go!" Sooyoung blushed and push him. "Fine..fine but make sure you make something delicious" chansung peck her lips. "Hwang chansung!" She blushed like crazy, but she like it she smiled look at his back. While sooyoung make the dinner to him, suddenly the bell ringing she make her way to open the door. She shocked, they never met personally but she know who is he since her father always did the bussiness with him. "I'm sorry, is this chansung house?" The middle age man asked her. Sooyoung gulped and remember chansung once told her that his father never know where his apartment "Yeah". The man smiled "can I meet him?". Sooyoung hesitated to let him in "Yes, you can come in" for keep her polite she let him in. The man stand and look around the house "not bad" he mumbled. He turned to her "I'm mr. Hwang, his father..and you?". Sooyoung stood up rigidly "yes, I know and I---"


"Soo, you're done?I'm hungry" Chansung voice come from the upstairs. Sooyoung heart, beat faster as she step back from the man. Chansung reach the living room and stopped after look his father figure, he look at her to makesure she's fine. "What are you doing here?" Chansung asked coldly while stood next to sooyoung. Mr. Hwang smiled "Just check, how can you survive with your life". Chansung silent and sooyoung look at his face. "That's how you life without my money? Get another apartment and I'll pay for that" mr. Hwang said arrogantly "you're restaurant not enough to give your life,huh?" his blood getting boiled because his words "at least, I never use your money" Mr. Hwang sniff "I never say you can't used my money because its your money too" Chansung smirked "save it, I don't need that" Mr. Hwang near turn around "don't too arrogant chansung, you don't have money, and now you dare to keep this girl in here?" He pointed to sooyoung. Chansung can't hold again, he hold his fist tightly "just shut your mouth sir!!" Sooyoung silently hold his hand to make him calm. "Meet me on monday at 10 am, let's talk about this" mr. Hwang said. "We don't need something to talk about" chansung coldly. "Yes you are, don't play around with that girl life". Sooyoung can't resist anymore "I'm sorry mr. Hwang but yo---" chansung pull her behind him to stopped her. "I'll meet you on monday, now can you please get out from here?" Chansung said without looking at him and point his hand to the main door. Without answer mr. Hwang straight to the door and get out. After he left, they still in the state "Do you know him right? Why you open that damn door?" Sooyoung shocked because chansung raised his voice. He grabbed her bag and dragged her "cmon, I'll take you home" sooyoung followed without try to push him aways. Sooyoung keep silent when chansung drive her car. "I'm really sorry chansung" Sooyoung said after their reach her house. Chansung silent "you can used my car" she said. Chansung nodded and get out of the car and go to other side to open her door and give her key car "I can go home by bus" he smiled. "But..." She wants protest but he cut off "I'm sorry if his word make you hurt" he said while stray her hair "and I'm sorry I raised my voice before" he added. "I'm fine, don't worry" she said while took his hand and give him her car key but chansung rejected "I can go by bus, don't worry about me" he smiled "Go on, good night" he walk to the gate. "Chan.." She called him and run to him, suddenly she lean her lips to him and kissed gently "please be safe, call me". Chansung feel she can make his situation going better every second of it. Chansung kissed her forehead "good night, sleep well" he said while push her to go in. Sooyoung waved her hand and look his figure missing after he passed the gate. Sooyoung sad, behind that big figure he really the sensitives one.
-----
"Okay, get ready for tommorow chris" mr. Ok said to his assistant before let him back to the company. He look around "you already here taec?" He said when look his son entered. "Where's your sister?" He asked. "I don't know, I just came and straight here" he answered coldly, today its like monthly report to their father since he's back to seoul. "I'm here dad" suddenly tiffany come and hug her father tightly. "Here it is my little girl" he said while caressed her head. "Your brother?" Mr. Ok asked, because everytime they meet tiffany always hugged them. Tiffany face suddenly dark and give him speed hug, because she still mad at him, he still not say sorry to her after he slapped her. They're started the meeting, taecyeon try to professional in front they're father and tiffany give the report with her childish style and make her father chuckled. "I see, taec.. I heard you always left at noon from office and cancelled 8 meetings in this week? Is there any explain to me?" Mr. Ok give him intense look and tiffany pretend to read something because she already know the reason. "Oh, its because I planned some project with khun, I'm going to tell you when everything settle" taecyeon make an excuses and make tiffany look at him with death glare. "Khun oppa? I met him today but why he didn't tell me?" Tiffany asked coldly. Taecyeon know tiffany mad and maybe hate him but he never expect this Tiffany confront him because the last time happen when they're in school. "Time is up to talked about work my Fam's" voice of mrs. Ok save him to talk more. "Mom...we still at meeting" tiffany said. "No, honey, times is up" mrs. Ok said firmly. Mrs. Ok always do that when her child and her husband talk about works because they really rare to have some time together and time is precious so she won't make it to talk about works. "Listen to your mother kids" their father said while stood up. "Hey taec, how are you?" She said while kissed his cheek. "Fine, mom" taecyeon answered simply. "Where is yoona, son?" she asked. Taecyeon can't lie in front of his mother, many thought popped in his head "she's at home mom" he decide to lied. "You're doing well with her rite?" Mrs. Ok asked again. "Yea..yeah mom" he hesitate to answer, his mother smiled proudly while cupped his face. Tiffany smirked after heard what his say. "Let's go tiffany we need to prepared the dinner" she turned to her daughter. Tiffany nodded "yes mom.." She said and mrs. Ok left them. Tiffany stared her brother and taecyeon avoiding with left first, tiffany followed "project with khun oppa? Really?" Tiffany mumbled behind him but taecyeon still can heard. "Yoona at home right now?I never know you're pretty good with you words oppa" tiffany said sarcatiscally because she know yoona not at their house but jessica and jaeboem house, she got called from jessica that yoona already stayed for 7 days. Taecyeon stopped and turned to her, he deep sighed "I'm sorry fanny about what I did" he said. Tiffany smirked "don't sorry with me oppa if you never meant it!!". Taecyeon gaze her "what?wants to slapped me again huh?" Tiffany asked "you must shame with your act!!bring her back before mom and dad know about it" she pushed his body. "What's going on in here kids?" Their mother voice come from taecyeon back. Tiffany smiled to her "nothing mom, just give him some advice"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter