chapter 5

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica..” a boy shout her name from the distance in the beach and make a girl with long hair turn her head to him. “im searching for you but yoona said you were already here, why are you not waiting for me?” He panted.
She smiled when saw that boy look so worried. “you’re late jay, so I decide to come here first. so, what do you want to talk about?” she play with her hair when asked.
“c'mon follow me.” Jay runs to the big rock near the beach. 
“Jay, I hate running! Don't run!” she pouted while walking to him.
“Hey, you have to do some sports sometimes to protect yourself..how if I'm not with you?” Jay scouted her.
“no, I won't!” she shook her head. “beside you promise to not leave me in any condition.” She grinned.
“what if I'm not beside you? What if I have to go all of a sudden?” jaeboem said seriously while looking into her eyes.
“Hmmm.” She pretends to think and looks into his eyes to searching something that is hiding but she cant find anything. “Jay, you’re eyes so swollen today...hahaha” she tries joking around.
“I have to go sica...” he said suddenly and make him pause to wait for her response.
“bwooh? Where do you go?” she still feels that jaeboem try to prank her.
“USA...Seattle,” he answers shortly.
“USA?” she asked. “is that where the place you really want to go right? Yeaaah, you can reach your dream someday” she laughed.
“I'm serious sica, I'm going in 4 days..my dad got a project in Seattle so we move as soon as we can," he said with a shaky voice holding his tears.
“USA? 4 days? Moving out? what do you mean Jay?” she was shocked from what she heard. "I thought...you won’t leave me and Yoona alone like Omma did to us.. I thought your really my best friend...but..... I'm wrong.” She said while tears streaming down.
“I'm sorry sica..” he keeps down his head to avoid Jessica's sad voice..
“it's okay, I'm ready for this since my mother leave...." She force herself to smile and offer her hand to Jaebeom "take care jaebeom." She said when Jaebeom took her hand to shake hand after that Jessica run away from him and sobbed really hard.
“jesicaaaaaaaa…………” he shouted her name loudly but she still run away.


"Sicaaa..." Jay waved his hand in front of her face.
"Ar...are you..jaeboem? park jaeboem?" Jessica is still in shock.
"Yeah it's me sica, look at you..." Jaeboem lost his words and he paused.
"It's been a long time right??" she said and there was silence again between both of them.  "I'm back Sica, I'm back.." Jaebeom smiled to break the silence and Jessica answered with an awkward smiled. "Yeah, you're right! by the way I need to do something.." She turned around from him but before the first step she turn to Jaebeom again "Nice to meet you again park jaeboem-ssi." She bowed and left Jaebeom with disappointment on his face.
Actually, Jessica was really happy when he saw Jaeboem in front of her but she can't deny she still feel betrayed when he leave. He is her best friend and her first love even though he never know about that. 'Why did you show up again in front of me jaeboem?' Jessica asked her mind.
"Hyuuung...let's go.." Junho tapped his back and take Jaebeom back to reality. "Do you still remember Seoul after 15 years right?" Junho . "Junho, I forget I never meet Taecyeon's wife, who is she?" Jaebeom ignored him because his mind was full of Jessica after many years. "Ooh, she's a goddess hyung.. Taecyeon hyung is really lucky." Junho laughed himself. "I need a name.." Jaeboem stopped and looked at him. "Hyung, why so serious?" Junho puzzled. " She is the only girl in the interview room sister..her name is..."
"Honey, are you done?" A girl with blonde long hair cut him before saying the name, she smiled and make her way to Junho. Junho smiled "Yeah, come here babe.. I want you to meet my friend." Junho hold her waist until he looked at his girlfriend's face and look at Jaebeom face, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter