chapter 2

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He wakes up with a heavy head and realizes he is already on the bed 'Oh I was too drunk last night' he talks to himself.  He saw Yoona sleeping on the couch and when he tried to wake her up,  he could see there was a red bruise on her face. His hand slowly tried to touch the bruise but suddenly she was moving and he immediately pulled his hand. "Oh, are you okay?" She woke up half-awake, She asked when she saw Taecyeon. She smiled and passed him and made a cup of tea. "Here.." She gives it to him. "I bet you have a headache since you were too drunk last night." She smiled. "I don't need that." He turned away and ignored her. "Just get yourself ready, we are going for breakfast." He said while stepping into the bathroom. 


-----
"Appa, why do you look sad?" She asked her father who still looked at his food. "I'm sorry I've ruined everything." He said without looking at his daughter. "Appa, you're not. Look, right now Yoona enjoy her honeymoon with him." She said and smiled. "Yeah, I know but still...she doesn't deserve it, she doesn't love him and you... you don't deserve it too..you want to be a designer and now you must take my place at work" Mr. Im said with teary eyes. "Appa, don't think too much...we are fine and happy as long Appa is happy, don't worry about us, you need to get rest  so you will get better." She said with a calm tone. "I'm sorry Jessica" He forced a smile.  Mr. Im and Mr. Ok have been best friends since a kid, and he has a small company, the reason Yoona married Ok Taecyeon is that his company faces bankruptcy, and Mr. Ok is Taecyeon's father will help him if one of Mr. Im's daughters wants to marry his son. Firmly Mr. Im rejected his offer because he didn't want to force his daughter to get married to someone they didn't even know but their condition getting worse, Mr. Im condition getting worse day by day and they needed money urgently to get him to the hospital and its make Yoona agree to marry him. "Appa, I have to...I'm your daughter right?" She cheered him up "I promise to work harder and pay him back so we don't need him again, alright? I believe Yoona will be happy with him" She winked.\ He spread his smile "You and Yoona always be my angel forever." He hugged her. "Of course appa, we are the best angel right?" She feels proud too. "Now, you get to rest and I'm going to work appa, I'll put your medicine on the table, Okay?." She kissed his cheek. 
 
--------
Time flies and they are back from their honeymoon. Now they lived at the Ok mansion before moving to their apartment. “I think, we should sleep together on the bed to avoid suspicion since your family lives here too,” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter