chapter 33

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sugarblush still closed since that day because taeyeon think that its still too soon to forget what happen to yoona. Taecyeon turn the key the back door of sugarblush, he took it from yoona without her knowing. He scanned the room, its used to be crowded place at the afternoon but now, this place left scared to his wife. He went the upstairs, where the staff room for the owners. He open the door and he remembered cinnamon and vanilla filling this room. He sit at yoona desk, he smiled with girly stuffs on her desk, the picture of her and her friends, sister and her father. He stopped when there's no picture of them, yoona had that picture but he can't find anywhere in that room "what happen to you yoong?" He ask himself as he searching for the item. He getting uneasy when he can't find it. "Here" suddenly taeyeon put the picture in front of him. "This is what are you searching for oppa?" She asked softly. Taecyeon eyes stares at the picture. without looking at her "I know you will come here someday…when minsoo said he saw you cleaned up all of the mess but you missed this..." She look at him worriedly "I think its time to ask her oppa, if we wait longer it will make you seems ignore all the cause". Taecyeon look at her "are you believe that jiyeon behind all of this?". Taeyeon widen her eyes, her hand hold into fist but she take a deep breath "I don't know because, I don't really know her but with all the things she did then I believe it" she said calmly. Taecyeon still silent, inside he still against the fact jiyeon did it to his wife and his baby. "Oppa, just ask her before we fall into wrong conclusion" taeyeon said. "Is it okay for her?" Taecyeon ask. "Yeah, its time to move on because we can't wait forever to know the truth" she said. Taecyeon nodded, he look at taeyeon because she's right, he can't wait any longer and need to stop this.
-----
crying, is like her habit now, its hard for her(or maybe every woman in this world)to accepted the reality that's her baby is gone. She stood up in front of the mirror, she pull up the shirt until her stomach can seen. She looking at it and rub the scar at her stomach "sorry, I can't protect you" yoona whispers "if I'm never going anywhere that night" she pull down her shirt back. "Yoong the dinner is served!" Yuri yell out from the outside of the bedroom. She wipes her tears and going outside. Yuri aware that yoona crying and she choose to letting her "where's taecyeon oppa yul?" Yoona ask with straight face. "Oh, he said he need come to the office to take some document, but he will be here soon" yuri smile even yoona still staring at her own plate blankly. "Honey, eat that.. Don't just staring it" yuri said and make yoona look at her with sad face. "What will you do if you at my place right now yul?" Yoona ask. Yuri sighed carefully to answer the question "yoong..." She hold her hands, its been 2 weeks yoona still in this state. She refuse to eat and drown to the sadness. "Where's taecyeon oppa?" Yoona ask firmly without letting yuri answering her. “I’ll call him, okay?” Yuri reach her phone and call him. In 3 minutes taecyeon enter the house since he's already at the basement when yuri called him. "What happen yul?" Taecyeon ask rushly. Yuri pointed to the dining room when yoona still playing with her food. Taecyeon take a place next to her and smiled "you need to eat that okay?" He said softly. Yoona half smiled appeared when she saw her husband "where are you from oppa?" She ask. "I...i need to handle some things in the office" he replied while take the spoon from her hand. "Everything is okay?" Yoona worriedly. "Yeah, everything is okay" he smiled while take some and give her a spoon of rice to "let's eat this" he said and yoona open . Yuri who still watch them released her sigh at least yoona start eat her dinner, and leave without the couple knowing. "You stay with me right?" Yoona suddenly ask after finish her dinner. Taecyeon raise his brows "of course, I'm not going anywhere". Yoona smiled and stood up "let me do this" she about to help him did the wash dishes. Taecyeon wants to stop her but this is the first time she smiled again to him, he missed that sincerely smile from her. "Oppa...I'm sorry" yoona suddenly said. Taecyeon look at her in confused but yoona still did the wash dishes ignoring his stares. "I know I'm being so selfish since that" yoona sighed "I'm sorry for being a bad wife for you" yoona hold her tears. Taecyeon hold her hand and took the plate from her hand "hey" he turn yoona by her shoulders so he can look at her. "Will you forgive me oppa?" Yoona ask with trembling voice. Taecyeon fake smile "nothing to forgive yoong" he pull her to his embrace and let her cry again.
------ "Let me ask you the question for twice...so how long you've been user?" Detective jung ask. Donghae still silent. "Is there a reason why now?" Detective jung ask. "God!I already told you everything for twice and you don't believe me!!" Donghae letting out his tantrum. "Listen detective, there's another person you need to find..I'm begging you help taecyeon to find this person" detective jung still in confuse because this is the first time he face a case like this. "I'll give you all you need to find this person.." Donghae said seriously “please find this person before put yoona in dangerous again.”
"Yoona.." Taecyeon call her from inside the house "who is that?" He ask as he walk to the main door. His jaws dropped when detective jung come and talk to yoona, he walk to the main door "detective jung?". Detective jung turn to him and give him smile "I'm sorry mr. Ok for disturbing you but I think we need to talk". Taecyeon nodded while yoona point the detective to enter the house. He can't hide his worries to yoona, he never talk about this to yoona before and now he shocked when saw the detective in front of they're door. "You sleep first, I'm going after talk to him okay.." Taecyeon whisper to her and give her kiss on her crown of her head. Yoona nodded lightly and bowed to the detective.
Taecyeon enter the bedroom to find yoona already sleep, he smiled watching her face. She looks so tired and mess, they never talk since yoona know the truth about the baby and he knows in the deep of her heart, she hates him. "Tell me who did this to you?" He whisper "please be strong yoong, I love you and I hate to see you like this" taecyeon added. He keep watch her angelic face because sometimes yoona had a nightmare and taecyeon need to keep watching on her. His head thrown harshly to the side, when he falling a sleep again while watching yoona sleeping. He open his eyes immediately and not find yoona at her place, he look at the clock and its 3.45 am. He heard the shower on from the bathroom and ran off to the bathroom to find yoona under the shower. "Oh god, yoong..." He rushly turn off the shower "how long you've been here?" He asked panic and took a towel to wrapping her "are you crazy?!!" He scolding her while pull her into hug. Yoona just crying silently, her body extremely shaking from the coldness. "Wh...why..you saving my life oppa?" She ask in the middle of sobbing. Taecyeon tighten her to his embrace to make her warm, but yoona trying to push him away "no, let me go..." Yoona screaming "I hate you oppa...I hate you.... Why you not saving my baby? Why???" She screaming loudly and make him more tighten her, he's crying. Finally he gave up all the wall he built for hiding what he feel. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." He whisper to make her calm but she don't like everything he said make everything worst, she's still crying while he slowly lift her up when she's getting tired of crying. He put her to the bed, she looks so miserable and he stood up to take her changes since she really soaked. When taecyeon changes her clothes, she like a person who just lost her soul, she absolutely blank until taecyeon gaze stop at her stomaches at the stitches. His heart can't take it no more, his eyes getting blurry. "Oppa...why?" Yoona ask weakly without looking at him. Taecyeon not answering and there's a silent for a minutes, she turn to him "why oppa?" Yoona ask with her tears streaming. Taecyeon keep his head down, hiding the truth his wall already broke into a pieces. Yoona cupped his face so she can look at him, she's sobbing more when saw tears slowly coming out from her husband eyes "why you choose me oppa?" She asked again and taecyeon broke, he's sobbing more and this is the first time ever he crying like this. "Oppa...." Now, yoona the first to hold him, hug him tightly. Its the first time taecyeon crying out of his heart, he never did this for the rest of his life. They’re crying together and this time taecyeon feel more useless, he crying like a baby and can’t make her stop crying. After they tired of crying. now, taecyeon watching his wife sleeping soundly finally after one hour they spend with crying is over but the pain still there, in the deep of his heart forever.
------
"Geez, stupid news!" Jessica thrown the remote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter