chapter 16

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany locked her eyes to new design in her desk. She saw that but her mind is flying away to the moment with junsu, the memorable moment. She wants to apologize to him but she take back that when yesterday she met wooyoung accidentally in the coffe shop.
"Wooyoung oppa.." Tiffany called him when saw wooyoung in the cashier line. "Pani-ah" he called her. "Oppa, don't you know that I really hate when you called me like that." She pouted. "Hahaha, its a habit." He winked to her "tiff, do you join us tommorow?" He asked. "Join?for what?" Tiffany asked back. "Don't you know that mr. Kim Junsu will leave tommorow?" Wooyoung answer but tiffany heard for slowmotion, she almost dropped her jaws. "Le..leave?" She stuttered. "Yeah, that's hyung always make us surprised and now he leave to new york for 1 year..its crazy right?" Wooyoung said while laughed, not aware for tiffany reaction. "why so suddenly?" Tiffany asked while pretend nothing happen. "I don't know, suddenly he choose something he never want." Wooyoung said while looked at his watch. "I need to go tiff, I need attend meeting in 30 minutes, so you will join us right?" Wooyoung asked again for the final answer and tiffany just nodded weakly "good, see you tommorow tiff, bye" wooyoung waving to her. 
"Oppa, why you suddenly leave?is there anything I can do to make you stay here?" Tiffany asked herself, she run to her car and crying silently. She feel lost, she try to called junsu but his not picking up her phone. She give up, she thinks she really hurting him.
-----
Junsu stand in the middle of his bestriend, he looked everyone in front him. he locked his eyes to tiffany who stand beside yoona. 'She still beautiful as ever' Junsu tell his mind. "That's my last called." Junsu said after heard the announcement his flight ready to take off. "I hope you'll be back soon hyung." Nickhun said while hug junsu for the last time. "Hyung, do you really need to leave?." Chansung whined. "Yah!hwang chansung you think I'm joking around?" Junsu pretend to angry. "We'll meet soon guys or maybe you can go to new york to see how I'm so cool with my job".  Junsu giggled but got weakly stare from others. "Yoona, thank you for coming". Junsu said while smiled. "Yeah junsu oppa, and please stay healthy in there". Yoona bowed to junsu. "Hyung, give me a call when you need help okay?" Taecyeon said and hug him. Junsu approached tiffany and patted head of her "aigo, little one, thank you for coming here too.." Junsu hug her tightly for the last time he can, this maybe not making everyone suspicious, remember that everyone already think that tiffany their sister. "I'm so sorry." Junsu whispered to her ear and tiffany tightly her hug "don't go" she whispered back. Junsu feel bad looked her crying, he released the hug slowly and hold her chin "don't cry, I'll comeback and ready to prank you again fany..be good fany." He rubbed her head again. "Hyung, you won't miss the flight rite?" Junho asked and pointed to his watch. For the last, junsu bowed and turn to back everyone. He feel heavy to step to the gate, he's not turn around for the last time because he won't saw tiffany crying. "I going to missed him" wooyoung said to break the silence. Tiffany can't hold her tears anymore, she hugged yoona tightly "I'm gonna miss him so bad." She said in the middle of her sob "no one can't prank me again like he did." She said again to camuflage the truth. "Its okay sis, it just for 1 year and we still have me and woodong..I promise prank you someday." Chansung said and got hit in his back from wooyoung. "Why you suddenly so cheesy tiffany, I never thought about that!" Junho . "Yah! Oppa, look the oppas they always teased me." Tiffany yelled out and everyone burst to laughed. Taecyeon break rubbed her head "but not a while ago you said you'll missed junsu hyung prank rite?and you got it!" Taecyeon said.
"Let's go, we won't stay long in here rite?" Chansung persuade. They going to their car, its already late because junsu took a last flight, everyon back to their home while chansung and wooyoung sent tiffany to home.
-----
"Yoong, are you home?" Taecyeon called her when he stepped in their apartment. He searching for her in every room but she's not there. Taecyeon just landed from shanghai after have bussiness trip for a week, he really missed yoona when his away but taecyeon just give her a called once a day. Maybe, for normal couple that's not enough but taecyeon never did more its because he never spoke up what in his mind. 
Taecyeon falling asleep last night when he waited for yoona. He wake up and looked next to him there's a petite figure who still sleep soundly like an angel. Taecyeon wrapped his hand to her waist and kissed her hair while scanned her scent. "I miss you yoong." He whisper seducely. Yoona feel warmth breath to her body but yoona still can't open her eyes and just rubbed his big hand to signaled that she heard that. "You ignoring me?" Taecyeon get sulky because his wife not giving the response. Yoona sighed and turn to him, she rubbed her eyes and hold taecyeon face "I miss you more oppa." Yoona peck his lips. Taecyeon to excited for what yoona did to him "really?" There's a silent between them and taecyeon put his lips to yoona, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter