chapter 30

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i think this gonna be loooong chapter. this is for you all, im sorry i make you waiting for so long. happy reading. XOXO ----------------------------------------------------   siwon walk out of his room to find tiffany enjoy her breakfast while grinned widely. "Morning. Seems like someone really happy these days?" He said while pour his coffe and take a sit next to her. "Morning siwon" she replied and show her teeth "I'm in the good mood, how about you?". He smiled "when you're happy than I'm gonna be the most person happy for you". She stop smiling "but this is not because I met him okay?". He grinned "and I never said that". She hold his hand "but still, thank you for what you did for me even you don't need to do that". Siwon just look at her and tighten his hand because he love it when she give him some affection "at least I can see your smile again" he said simply. Tiffany smiled awkwardly and pull her hand from him. They clear their throat to covered the awkward. "Today, I'm going to find the gift for yoona baby shower" tiffany broke the awkward. "Okay, where do you want to start?I can go with you.." Siwon offered himself. She widely her eyes with unbelieveable look "really??I thought that you're busy today" she said. He smirked "but sometimes when you feel bored its okay to be rebel kid rite?" He said. "Yeah, that's rigth, okay, cmon.. I think you need to prepare your own feet before you can't walk after this" she said as she did her dish, left siwon smiled happily because he can speed his time with her. -------   "Chansung-ah! WAKE UP!" Sooyoung explode after 5th times she tried to wake him up peacefully but he didn't move for an inch. "Hmm" he groaned. "Get off from the bed now!" Sooyoung push him to edge of the bed. "Aahhh" he groaned louder when his head hit the floor. Sooyoung immediately help him "I'm so sorry, I don't meant it" she rubbed his head roughly. "Oh damn! Please stop it sooyoung!" He screamed of frustrating "are you woman or what?" He try to sit himself. "Sorry chansungie" she try to do aegyo while leaned to him. "Aishh, stop being that cute because that won't works" he scratched his head roughly "but, thank you for coming this morning" he said as he kiss the crown of her head and she nodded silently, they just want enjoy they morning in that position but suddenly the rumbling from his stomach ruined it. "Oh honey, why you always ruined our time with that sound?" Sooyoung face him and make him grinned "take a bath and I will clean up and make you breakfast okay?" She said. "A nice one" he said as he rushly going to the bathroom. Sooyoung immediately get up and clean his room and find something weird because it feels like something in his wardrobe is missing and some place too, like he wants to put something. She cleaned up with that suspicious and not realize that chansung come out with towel wrapped his waist and rubbed his head with another towel roughly. "Chan, what happen with this empty space at the entire house?" Sooyoung asked while sit on the bed. "What? Nothing happen" He looking around and rushly put clothes on. She pinching her eyes "are you sure?". He nodded while knite his tie and leave the room "chan, you can't see my eyes when you lie.." Sooyoung said behind his back but he ignoring him while pour his coffee. "I'm not.." he replied. Sooyoung face him "okay, at least let me help you with that.." She pointed to his tie. Chansung freeze because suddenly he so nervouse when sooyoung did that to him until he feel something hit his chest "ouchh..". She smirked "why you weird suddenly? Is it that nervouse when we so closed?". He clear his throat "ani...it just you're so beautiful today" he said. "So corny hwang chansung!" She replied "tell me! You absolutely hiding something". He turned away but sooyoung use her strength to turn him back "Yah!" She shouted in front of his face. He closed his eyes "damn girl! I just said that your beautiful" he said as he lift her to the counter. "spit out!" She smiled. "Okay.. Okay.." He took a deep breath "that's.." He stop. Sooyoung smiled because how nervouse he is "calm down chansung, I won't get mad..promise!". Chansung close to her face "I love you...I love you so much and..... I wonder if you want to move in here, with me....." He stopped. "I.." Chansung put his index finger to her lips, because he needs to finish it "I know this place away from your house right now but I just want beside you everyday, you're gonna be the first I've seen when I open my eyes and be the last before I closed my eyes....thats why in my room many empty space its for you and if you don't want it you can stay at my room and I'm in another room.." He sighed and turn his head down. She lifted his head "are you done?" He nodded weakly "so, you want me to move in because you want me to sleep with you?" He widened his eyes about that embarassing question. "No! I'm not, I'm not that kind of guy.." He said. Sooyoung chuckled "hahaha, I know... I know.. I'm just kidding, you need to see your face.. Hahaha" she laugh out of loud. Chansung laughing along and pull her to his embrace "you know what? Actually I really want to propose you but I can't...I'm sorry, I need to prove it to your parents before I'm going to ask you...so, do you want to move in?" He asked while inhale her scent. "I love you hwang chansung...but i..." She pull out from him and make chansung tense they stare each other but suddenly he crashed his lips to her, he kissed her gently and suddenly going deepen and rough "I'm... Going...to forgive you even... you don't want... to move in" chansung said between the kiss while she wrapped her feet to his waist and chansung caressed from her waist to her thigh, the kiss going rough until her hand almost untie his tie but he stopped it "since when you're getting naughty soo?" He asked panted, after they fight for the air "I'm getting late" he pecked her on the lips "cmon, I'll take you to the sugarblush" he turned away and grabbed the key car to cover his dissapointment because she dissagree to move in. On their way, the awkward filled the car because no one started to talk except when chansung answer his phone. "have a nice day soo, I'll call you later" chansung said when they reach the sugarblush. Sooyoung smiled, she feel sorry because she know how dissapointed he is "chansung, I'm sorry..." She caressed his cheek. Chansung replied with the smiled and kissed her hand "bye..".  ---------   "STOP IT!get your mind back!" donghae yelled out. "I DID!" The young girl shout back "overall this the price, she need to pay for stole him from me" she smiled slightly. "DAMN IT JIYEON!!!" He about to slapped her but stop. "What? Dare to touch me, you die" she said. Donghae took a deep breath "jiyeon, please.. I know I'm not the nice person but I won't never do something who can make people in danger...let's stop okay?" He said softly. She chuckled "forget about you almost kill him?". He nodded "never once I forget about that, but you know how I regret about that?". She stood up "I don't care, as long I'm not going hurt him..by the way I know you and the boys can't get along again so I dare you to told them about this" she tap lightly his cheek "they won't believe you and if you want to be hero you need to protect yoona from me...hahaha" she said as he left him. -------   "I'm home yoong" taecyeon said when he close the door and find yoona sit lazily on the couch "What are you doing?". She smiled weakly "enjoy my time" she yawn "are you tired? I'll make the dinner okay" she about to stood up but taecyeon hold her. "Its okay, how about chinese? I'll call them okay because I want you to enjoy your time" he said. Yoona smiled widely "thank you oppa" yoona said while taecyeon make a call to chinese restaurant. "Oppa, I don't want a baby shower for our baby" she pouted when taecyeon stepped out from the bedroom. "Why?" He asked. "Its too much for me"  she look at him. "Its for our baby" taecyeon said. Yoona sighed "fine..." She get sulky. Taecyeon hold her chin and turn her to face him "are you mad with me?" He grinned but got the answer with shrugging her shoulder "okay,   but you know how tiffany excited with this?" She nodded "can I ask you why?" He look concern. "I'm still not getting used live with all the glamorous, I'm still yoona even the fact I'm married with you" she told him, taecyeon can't hide his admire to his wife. He agreed that yoona never nag about something expensive even without she ask taecyeon willing to give her but she choose to buy everything with all she got from sugarblush which is make him a little mad "I won't make you to said no to tiffany but at least can you just help me to make that day short, I bet I'm going tired at all and you need to do anything for me, how is that oppa?". Taecyeon smile widely "anything for you". Yoona grinned "thank you mr. Perfect husband!" She peck him on the lips. -------   "I'm sorry unnie but I think chansung oppa go straight to his house after meet his friend" woori said. "Its okay woori, you can go home. I'll wait him" sooyoung said lazily in the couch of her boyfriend room. "Are you sure?" Woori ask again. "Yeah, and isn't the others still on they're shift?" She look at her and woori nodded "see?I'm not alone here woori, go on okay?" She hug her and turn her to the door "bye woori". Sooyoung sighed, its almost 3 hours she waited for her boyfriend she never been this bored to wait him but now 1 hour feels like 100 hour for him. she heard his voice suddenly "chansung! Do you know how bored I am?" She shouted and make him surprise because for all day long they're awkward, like never know each other. "Why are you here?" He asked softly. "Why? I can't come here to see my boyfriend again?" She hold her laugh. He walk to his desk to put some paper while she took her handbag "no hug and kisses after waiting you? Fine, lets go chan before the store closed I need to buy some things because your house so empty and maybe I need to put some colourfull things" she said as she walk out from his room and left him dumbfounded. He process all the word she said to him, he don't understand with all of this, he regain himself and run after her "soo...I just came back...I can go shopping with you tommorow" he said behind her. "Fine..but I won't open the door for you" she replied without turn around but it makes him run and turn in front of her "what do you mean with that?". She folded her arms in front of her "oh cmon, you wasting time..I need my tootbrush, mat, and I want our room not in grey but maroon". He widen his eye and grinned "you mean??" He clear his throat "but you said you...". She grinned as well "I never said no but you suddenly cut my word with stolen the kiss". Chansung almost jumped like a child got his toys but not in this place in front of the customer who just parking they car but he pull her to his embrace tightly "Oh god choi sooyoung" sooyoung smiled on his shoulder "you...oh you almost made my day worst with your answer" he tighten his hug. "I...I can't...breath!" Sooyoung yelled out and he let her. "Sorry, I'm so excited.." He said. She pouted "don't ever cu...." She still not finish her word because he kissed her gently on the lips in front of people. "I won't cut your word again" he smiled. Sooyoung slapped his arm "but you just did". He grinned "cmon, we had 3 hours to go before they close" he pull her hand to his car "hey, sooyoung, don't ever wearing that pants again okay?". Sooyoung look at her pants "why?". He still look at the front "Its too short and I hate it when people staring at your long legs, thats mine" he pretend to be mad. Sooyoung chuckled because she love this feeling "okay, as long you're not wearing the damn tight shirt again, I hate it when the girls admire your abs" she said. He turn to her and giggled "deal! From now on you choose for what I have to wear". They're get in the car "sounds good" she said.  ----------   "And the last gift is from me yoona unnie" seohyoun handed her gift to her. "Wow, its big seo.." Yoona said. "Actually junsu oppa forces me to choose this as your gift" she getting red. "Ouch...how sweet....hunting the present with your boyfriend, I'm so envy you" taeyeon pouted. "That's the reason you need to meet your own boyfriend" jessica said. "Unnie, its misunderstanding...I'm with junsu oppa...we just friend" seohyun cut her girls words. "Its okay seo, we understand you hahahah" sooyoung put her arm around her shoulder who now look so red like a tomatoes. Seohyoun look her girls face one by one but she stopped when looking at tiffany, she know tiffany look sad with that smile and she know she did wrong to her "I'm hungry, can we eat unnie?" Seohyun ask to yoona. "Yeah of course" yoona replied as the girls start moving around. "Hey, I'm looking at you from afar and I wonder how can I married with this amazing woman" she heard the familiar voice behind her. "Stop it oppa, you make me shy" she grinned. "Why? You the most adorable between the others" taecyeon sit next to her. "Stop it.." She leaned to his shoulder "don't forget your promised okay?" She asked. "Give me a sign when you already feel tired yoong" she nodded as answer "junho called me and say sorry they can make it because hyojoon" taecyeon said. She smiled "they must really happy because little hyo joon". Taecyeon caressed her stomach "I can't wait for our time" yoona answer with hold his hand.       Tiffany make her way to living room, since the baby shower held at OK mansion yard. She almost burst into tears when everyone talk about seohyun and junsu because not just her friend but even another guest talk about them. She cry in silent because don't want make another asked why she crying when her sister-in -law happy. "Here" suddenly a hand handed her tissue. She lift her head slowly and saw him "why you here oppa?". He smiled and sit next to her "I saw you look sad earlier, I know something happen" junsu said "its between you and siwon?" He asked, She shook her head "then what?". She sobbed again and junsu pull her to his embrace. "It..its...because...I'm happy" she said. He smirked, he wiped her tears and pull the corner her lips to make the smile "you're smile is weird" he told her. They chuckled until suddenly she can feel his lips on her and make her closed his eyes. At first, tiffany doubt about the kiss back but she can't pull out herself and let him kiss her gently, their kiss getting long and deep without rough with all of their heart out. "What is this???" Suddenly the voice make them startled. Tiffany pull out herself and stood up while junsu still not turn around. "Ok tiffany, what are you doing?" Her brother clenching his fist "turn around hyung, I know its you" he said without wait for her answer. Junsu turn around to meet his face "taec, I...I can explain...". Taecyeon cut him off "what are you going to explain, huh?" He boiled "is that him tiff?" He turned to tiffany who already looked to her feet but he can see his sister nodded in silence, junsu still not getting about what this siblings talk about. "Taec, don't blam..." Junsu try to talk. "Arggghh...I'm going crazy!" Taecyeon shout out and walk out the door he slammed the door loudly and make some maid at the mansion startled. Taecyeon walk fast to yoona to the yard while junsu walk after him "taec...please.." Junsu try to catch up with tiffany behind him "can you listen to me?" He still follow him until the yard where the guest gathered "TAEC!" Junsu yelled out his name and make the guest silence in a second. Taecyeon stopped, he search for his wife and can see she suddenly stood up and walk to him but before that he turn around to look at junsu eyes. Taecyeon and junsu staring each other until his fist flying to junsu face, the scream can heard clearly at the yard while tiffany scream the most loudly and try to help junsu. "Taec..listen.." Junsu still try to tal but Taecyeon give him another punch crazily without said anything until chansung and wooyoung hold them. Taecyeon turn around he ignored the guest who shock with this sudden situation and grabbed yoona hand who shock as well "I think you need get rest yoong,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter