Chapter 39

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Short Update!!

I'm so sorry because i lost my draft when i planned to update with 3 chapters and now i have re-write this, so please enjoy this and i'll try to update soon. 

 

 

"You don't look really exciting,right?" Yuri asked when saw her boyfriend in a daze. "You wrong" he took her hands and kiss it "I'm perfectly excited and happy to be here with you" he said. Yuri bite her bottom lips "you hiding something from me?" Yuri ask "am I right?". Nichkhun turn to his lovely girlfriend "you wrong" he stick out his tongue. "Then, are you tired?" She ask again. "A lil bit" he grinned "but not really, I can get a better sleep after we're making love" he whisper to her. She pushed him lightly "what?". He laughing after saw her reaction "just kidding darl, no I won't do that..okay? You still on your period". She sighed "let just go back to hotel, okay?" she raised suddenly. "Yul.." He grab her hand "I'm sorry, okay?" He realize his mistake, yuri hates to talk about their life after she moved in because she don't want people judge her as a . Yuri melt with his soft voice and back to her seat. "When we here you always said you want to sit while watching the eiffel tower and now we did" he grinned while look around but his eyes locked when there's a couple not really far from them kissed each other "I want a kiss too" he pouted to his sulky girlfriend. "Wait, look at them khun" she pointed to another couple when the man suddenly bended on knee and proposing the woman "That so sweet" she mumble. Nichkhun just look at yuri reaction because she looks so happy with her sparkling eyes. He clears his throat and raise "yul, wanna grab some snack? I'm hungry" he ask without wait for her answer and walk away. Yuri sighed, since they here his mood is going crazy and he don't really happy to be here and that's the wrong thing about him. Nichkhun still not talking to her when on their on way to the hotel. Its midnight and yuri can't sleep at all, today its the worst than before and today they had argurment like 10 times for something little. She decide to take a walk around the hotel to grab some coffee and enjoy her time and its been 2 hours she's away.

Meanwhile, nichkhun hold his anger when he's awake and she's not there in the midnight and the worst she left her phone "where were you, huh?" He ask when yuri just open the door. Yuri startled when she heard his voice full of anger "I..I..I just grab some coffe" she shuttered. "Coffee??in the midnight?? Why you not just make some coffee in the pantry??" Nichkhun yelling "do you want to make me worry about you, huh? Because I'm not!". She took a deep breath because if she yelling to him this never end until tomorrow morning "you worried about me khun and I'm so sorry" her voice getting hoarse because hold her tears. He shocked when saw her eyes and turn around from her, avoiding to touch her. They silent, no one talk just hearing they breath and sighed "what happen with you khun?" She break the silent. "Just back to sleep yul, c'mon" he said and walk to the bed.  “No! answer me!” yuri said loudly. Nichkhun took a deep breath and turn around “Listen, I’m not in the mood to argue with you right now..c’mon let just  get back to sleep, can we?” he ask. She smirked “Not in the mood? Today we had 10 times to argue for nothing”  she muttered “Can you answer me?”. He massage his nose bridge to make him calm but he failed and make him turn around and sighed harshly. “Now, you avoiding me?” she ask. “Fine!” his breath come harshly “I can’t take it no more” he bite his bottom lips, turn around and walk to her to get closer to her  “let’s broke up”. She gasp and blinked, her knees getting weak and she hardly can’t breath while nichkhun keep the pain in his tounge. “I’m tired and we are so different..let’s we end thisin a good way”. Her tears stream voluntarily and she keep herself to listen him until the end. “yul, are you listening?” he try to reach her hand but she dodged it. “Just..don’t touch me” she said.  “Yul, I’m so sorry” he blurted.  “Why?” she choked “why?”. Nickhun flinch, he never thought about her being so brave. “Oh please, stop being so mushy..because I know you’re not” he scoffed to hide his own tears because he feels the pain too.  She raise her head and meet his eyes “can you said again to make this clear?” she ask. “Yuri, let’s stop this game because I feel tired with you..we-----“ he feel stingy in his left cheek when her hand touch him.  “Game? What game?” she ask cynically. “this is all just the game” he replied. “aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” yuri scream out loud to release her own pain “Fine, let’s we broke up” she walk to the bathroom and slam the door harshly. Nichkhun’s body shaking when saw her girlfriend broke into pieces, he fall down on his knees and hang his head lifelessly and he sobbing silently when heard that yuri crying inside the bathroom.

-------------

"Did it hurts so much?" He asked when they quietly enjoy their breakfast. Yoona keep staring at her magazine while chewing her salad. Well, after they wake up, they being awkward after what happen last night because everything is out of planned. "What?" She give her best response. "About what happen last night?" He said it firmly. "Hmm, oppa..." She suddenly smile widely. He pinched his eyes "are you being shy right now?" He grinned. "You're going to be late" she said as she raised and clean up the food. He follow her to the pantry with his own plate. "I barely remember about last night, but I think that's amazing since you being shy this morning..am I right?" He giggled. "Oppa...." She yell out in annoy and left her. He grinned from ear to ear and grab her arms and twirl her around "what we did again yesterday?" He smile while yoona keep avoiding his eyes "are we dance or singing?tell me!" He keep showing her teeth and pull her to his embrace. "You completely wrong" she replied. "Eh? Then? How can we ended up..." He wink. She smile and shook her head "I'll keep this just for me!" She stick her tounge out. "Okaay..." He kissed her forehead "but, did it really hurts, right?" He meet her doe eyes "I mean, you still not ready because you can feel that pain..rig--" she move forward and kiss his lips to make him shutp up. His eyes looking around after they parted away "its not hurt at all, its good as usual and you keep being gently at that time" she whisper to his ears. "Really? Oh, I wish I can remember everything" he smile. She fix his tied "now you ready to go work..see you this afternoon" she peck his lips again. "I don't want to go anywhere" he said childishly. "No, you already took many annual leave for this month" she said firmly. "Fine" he pouted while kiss her forehead "I'll bring some wine to home since you like the liquor too" he . "Bring much as you can" she play the games really well. He waving while walk to the door.

Yoona keep smiling after her husband, he compeletely change after last night. The thing she keep that, she really love last night moment. She's just drunk a little while taecyeon keep the liqour through his throat until he's drunk. She already alerted about that because she scare that his habit will come back anytime soon after his drunk but what makes her surprise is she saw her crying. He keep crying like a kid and she let him to crying endlessly. After he tired, he start mumble about what happen lately, about what his feels, about how sorry he is and how about he lover so much. She keep listening and answer what he said "I guess yoona, never know how much I love her so much..if I can tuurn back the time maybe I'll choose that cruel woman to kill me..then I won't make yoona feel the pain over her body". That's the thing she remember, he always there to protect her and he won't leave her not matter what happen. "Hey baby, its me your Appa..are you happy in there?I'm so sorry for letting you go because I can't losing you omma..if I can choose then I'll sacrifice myself at that time...your grandpa will protect you upthere and please remember me, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter