chapter 11

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongggg..." Taeyeon rushly coming in to yoona room.
"Unnie.."Yoona startled when she had her breakfast with yuri and sooyoung while chansung still in his deep sleep. "Sssttt..chansung still sleep." Yuri said. Taeyeon immediately cover "sorry." She whispered. "Are you okay yoong?I'm sorry I just  coming this morning, sunny too drunked last night." Yoona nodded understand. "Its okay unnie, where sunny unnie?" She look around but she jusst can find wooyoung and nickhun. "She still in the hotel with seohyun and our baby seo really worried about you thats why she told me to see you." She smiled. "I'm okay unnie, look..." Yoona pointed to her tray. "I'm eat a lot like before right?"
"Chansung-ahh." Wooyoung sit on chansung stomach and make him annoyed. "Woodong-ah, it hurts!" He said angrily.
While wooyoung joked around with sleepy chansung,, nickhun make his way to yuri and hugged her . "I'm sorry I'm not here with you last night." He whispered to yuri. Yoona,sooyoung and taeyeon shocked when saw that scene in front of their eyes and wooyoung got shocked too. "Wait..wait...khun hyung, what is that?" Wooyoung hold his laugh. "Yuul..." Sooyoung,taeyeon and yoona said in the same time with interrogating looks. Nikchun smile and hold her hand. "its okay allright to give a warm hug to my girlfriend?" He grinned while yuri feel so shy. "Are you two dating?" Taeyeon asked directly. Yuri slowly nodded her head and give nikchun smile. "Yeah unnie, he's my boyfriend."
"Woaaah.. Yul!its good for you, I'm glad for you and khun oppa." Yoona clap her hands and give hug to her.
"Hey dude!its good for you hyung." Wooyoung tapped nickhun back and he looked at chansung who still half asleep and jump to him. "Chansung-ah, you heard that?khun hyung finally have a girlfriend.." He laughed but chansung still in half a sleep. "That's good khun hyung. " Chansung said and raised his thumb and back lying his head at the sofa.
"Chansung-ah...." Wooyoung yell out to his ears.
"Arasso..arasso I'm awake.." He said while try to open his eyes.
Everyone laughed to chansung for her inoccently acted in front of them. "I think I'm going to the doctor to asked when yoona can discharged." Sooyoung said suddenly and ready to going out. "Wait, sooyoung, I'll be with you." Chansung standing immediately and run to her. "Ohhh, there's someone with a good manner suddenly." Nickhun and hi- five with wooyoung.
-----
Yoona feeling guilty to make everyone worried about her, she really uncomfortable with the situation..she hate lied to people..honestly, she scared to facing taecyeon and tiffany..she can't hold again for what taecyeon did to her but she should to hold off herself in this marriage for keep everyone she loves from dissapointment.. Yoona hearts beat fast before she back to the hotel, sooyoung and chansung can feel that since yuri with nickhun..
"I'll be on your side yoona, don't worry okay?" Sooyoung whisper to yoona ear and yoona give her warm smile before they coming out from the car. Yoona see taecyeon,tiffany,junsu,junho,hyoyeon,sunny and seohyun welcoming at the lobby.
"Unnie.." Seohyun rushly run to yoona to hug her. "Are you okay??" She asked. Yoona nodded to answer her questions, actually she really want to answer her but she can't blurt out for one word when her eyes meet with taecyeon eyes. she saw his face get bruised and he looks so miserably.
"I'm worried so much when I look you so weakly." Seohyun said while release her hug. "Seo, don't you know she is the strong girl?" Sooyoung answered her while take a glance to taecyeon. Tiffany feel the tension and silently she grabbed taecyeon hand and holding it tightly. Taecyeon looked to her and just nodded. "Yoona, I'm so sorry I can't managed to come to the hospital, you okay right?." Tiffany smiled. 
Before yoona answered tiffany, hyoyeon cut her off "what exactly happened yoona?why you looks so scared of something?" Hyoyeon force yoona like she smell something wrongly. "Sh..." Sooyoung said.
"I'm not, last night I feel so dizzy and taecyeon oppa force me to going the doctor but I rejected and since he a lil drunked, he inadvertent push me to the wall... and chansung come with sooyoung unnie and there's a missunderstanding." Yoona explain and got a curious stare from chansung, sooyoung and taecyeon. "Chansung, all yoona said is the truth?" Hyoyeon interrogated him. Chansung think too much before he answered and his promised to sooyoung and yoona before. "Yeah, that's the truth." Finally he answered with lies. "I'm sorry taecyeon hyung, I made a mess in your face before I heard what exactly happened to her." Chansung said and faked smile to him.

Taecyeon POV
"I'm sorry taecyeon hyung, I made a mess in your face before I heard what exactly happened to her." Chansung said that.
I got more shocked for his confession, what's that mean?he help yoona to covered everything or he help me to not ruined my image? I know chansung lied when he said that, that lied make me feel so bad, make me more looked like a real jerk and bastards!
"So, everything already cleared right?yoona is alright.. How about we're going to get some fun?" Tiffany asked excited.
"Yeah, tiffany right so who will join?" wooyoung asked again and everyone shout excited except me, yoona, sooyoung and chansung.  "I think yoona need a rest, I'll be here with her and join you later okay?" Sooyoung said. I doubtful about that, and I keep my eyes on chansung but he already avoiding my eyes. "I'm not join too, I need a food and sleep badly since I my morning nap had destroy by wooyoung." I think chansung just find a reason. They positively avoiding me. I know I have to say sorry and begged so much for her forgive but I don't know how, I'm such a coward when I face her. "Oppa, are you okay? Are you join with us?" Hyoyeon tapped my back. "Oh, yeah, I'll joined with you." I managed to keep calm.
End POV

"Thank you unnie, thank you chansung for helping me." Yoona said when the other had walked away from them. 
"I help you just for this time anyway." Chansung said coldly and walk off. "Just let him go, maybe he really need a rest." Sooyoung said while looked him going away. "So, what if we going to eat?I'm hungry." she pouted.
"Unnie,you already had your breakfast before?."yoona said. 
"Its not enough yoong, I'm starving right now." She continued to whined. "Arasso, that will be on me." Yoona said while lead her to the restaurant near hotel. "Reallly?woaaahhh you're amazing yoong." She followed yoona and link her arm to yoona.
------
In the afternoon, yoona and sooyoung back to the hotel and going to each other room. Before their going to each other room, sooyoung force yoona to not sleep in one room with taecyeon after that incident but yoona politely rejected her because she don't want make anyone suspicious. She can't sleep because she is too nervous when taecyeon back to the hotel. She spent her time while watching television. Slowly yoona feeling sleepy and falling asleep in the sofa while tv still on.

30minutes later
"So exhausted." He mumbled to himself and make his way to the his room and when he open the door he look carefully and he find yoona has sound asleep at the sofa.  He tiptoed carefully, and he really feel guilty when he saw yoona face sleep peacefully. "I'm sorry." He try to reached yoona hand but before he did it, yoona startled and awake.
"What are you doing?" Yoona said with heavy breath because she really never thought taecyeon in front of her.
Taecyeon freeze when he looked yoona, she really scared to him and it makes him more guilty. "I won't do anything to you." He said. "I thought you falling asleep and I want to take you to the bed." He said and looked down. "I...sorry...I can go by myself.." She said while turn off the tv and make her way to the bed. She stopped without turn around to taecyeon "thank you." She said and walking off to the bed.

'It perfect taec!you really made her scared of you!!I really regret about what I did last night, maybe that the horrible holiday she ever had in her life. I feel jealous when I know she like chansung, chansung is one of my bestfriend and I can't accepted it, because she still my wife.' Taecyeon thought
------
Yoona got surprised when they're back to seoul. Yoona and taecyeon has to live to their own apartment, because everything is already prepared by mr. Ok dan mrs. Ok. Yoona think this is not the right time for living just the two them. Yoona still scared to taecyeon, actually she really scared he will killed her suddenly. She always avoiding him, when in the morning yoona just prepared everything for taecyeon before she left to her store. When in the night, yoona already fallen asleep. They're live in the same house but they don't know each other, they're "live" in their own. Yoona sleep at the bedroom and taecyeon in his office room. They never met,look at each other even for a talk.

its sunday and yoona took off for not coming to sugarblush because sooyoung force her, yoona feel bored because she feels like she living alone. She make a new recipe for cookies until someone ring the bell when yoona ready to make dough for her new cookies. She rushly open the door.
"Appa.." Yoona call him and letting him coming in. "Its nice you come to our apartment." Yoona give him smile.
"Do you like your apartment?" Mr. Ok asked back with the faked smile because he's hiding something. Yoona can see mr. Ok fake smiled to her but she don't want to think bad about him. "Of course dad, but its too big for us. What do you want to drink?" Yoona asked him while make her way to the kitchen. "Anything dear, are you alone?" He asked back.
"No appa, taecyeon oppa in his office room, I just try some new recipe in here." She answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter